There was a bang as the books Willow had been holding dropped and hit the floor as her arms fell and a look of panic appeared on her face.

“Hello.” She said softly and shakily slowly backing up.

“I won’t do that if I were Willow,” said Darla “stay where you are,” Willow stopped inching backwards and Darla continued “We need you for our demonstration.”

Drusilla stepped forward wagging her finger “Must not disobey Mistress. The whole class must will learn a lesson from our favorite pupil. Must be lead by example”

“Tell Buffy to stay away from him”

Willow was to shocked to reply. She took a deep breath as Drusilla took another step forward. Willow looked behind her, there were three classroom doors and then the corridor ended. The doors were all looked because there were no art classes until tomorrow. She was trapped. She noticed that Darla and Drusilla were standing more to the left and ran on the right side of the hall.

She made it past Drusilla but Darla grabbed her arm in such a tight painful grip that made her yelp and then Darla flung her face first into the lockers. Willow instinctively held her chin high to protect her eyes and her lip split on contact with the locker. Drusilla grabbed her shoulder and spun her around hard. Willow took a deep intake of breathe as her back slammed against the locker.

“Silly girl.” Drusilla smiled wickedly. Raising her hand and fanning out her fingers.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy ran down the corridors and rounded the last corner. She came face to face with Darla. Buffy saw over Darla’s shoulder Drusilla bringing down her fingers on Willows cheek, leaving a shallow cuts about an inch long.
Willow whimpered and began to slide down to the floor but Drusilla grabbed her wrist and raised her other hand.

Darla threw a punch at Buffy’s head and she ducked low and using her foot, swept Darla’s feet from underneath her.

Darla fell to the floor with a thud and Buffy ran around her and caught Drusilla’s hand just as she was about to backhand Willow across her new scratch to increase the pain.

Buffy twisted Drusilla’s hand behind her back and pushed her across the other side of the hall. Buffy turned to Willow.

“Wills are you alri….” She was cut off when someone grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

She saw Darla and twisted out of her grip. Darla threw another punch but Buffy deflected it sent a round house kick into her stomach, Darla stumbled back and then came forward again, catching Buffy by surprise and front kicking her in the stomach. Buffy took a step back and ducked her head clutching her stomach for a second, Darla aimed another front kick to her stomach but Buffy saw this one coming and caught her foot flinging it up into the air.

Darla’s foot on the ground slipped and she landed flat on her back, winded.

“Behind You!” Willow shouted.

Buffy turned and was confronted with Drusilla who had somehow gotten a two by four and was brandishing it. Buffy did a crescent kick and knocked the piece of wood out of her hand and it landed on the floor a few meters away.

Drusilla swung her fists at Buffy who deflected them and struck Drusilla with chin strike. Drusilla managed to strike Buffy in the shoulder with her elbow and Buffy swept her feet out from under her. Drusilla fell to the floor winded.

“Buffy” Willow yelled as Darla approached the red head clearly furious. Buffy jumped and kicked her square in the face and Darla stumbled and leant against the locker holding her nose.

Buffy rushed to Willows side. “Oh my God Wills are you okay?”

“I…” Willow began.

“What the hell is going on here?” Snyder yelled. He and two other teachers were on their way to inspect the art and music rooms like they do at the start of every year.

He looked around the hallway to and saw a Drusilla Rayne lying on the floor clutching her stomach, a red head girls whose face he couldn’t see sitting on the floor back against the lockers nursing her bruised arm and bleeding cheek, Darla Aurelius clutching her bleeding nose and leaning against the locker and his gaze finally resting on seemingly unharmed Buffy Summers.

“Howard, Marjory get these girls to the Nurses office, Summers my office now!”

He lead Buffy to his office and she looked down ay her body to check for injuries she could she faint bruises appearing on her wrist and shoulder and her stomach felt a little sensitive but she’d live.

The receptionist gave her an odd look as she was ushered into Snyder’s office and the principal closed the door behind them.

“You have detention.” Snyder told her as he sat down. “No matter what you have detention, Now I’m not unfair” at that Buffy snorted and he ignored her. “Now since you are the only one able to talk at this moment, Tell me why did you start a fight in MY school.”

“I didn’t start it” Buffy said, looking him square in the eyes “I swear”

“Then who did Miss Summers, huh? Who?”

“Darla and Drusilla did.” He seemed unconvinced.

“A likely story, Summers now tell me what did the third girl do to incur your wrath.

“That wasn’t me, I came and saw Darla and Drusilla hurting her and I defended Willow even ask her she-“ Buffy was cut off by Snyder.

“Willow? That was Willow Rosenberg? Captain of the Mathletics team and one of the only student in this school who has a future Willow?”

“Yeah, Willow.”

“I see. I will check with her that this is indeed what happened and Miss Rayne and Miss Aurelius will be dealt with accordingly your version of the sequence of events is true. You may go to the nurses office and get yourself looked at.”

“Can I check on Willow?”

“If you must, Here” he handed her two yellow slips of paper. “These are for you and Miss Rosenberg to give to the teachers of your afternoon classes when you are late.”

“Classes!” Buffy exclaimed

“You aren’t getting out of classes Summers and Miss Rosenberg would despise the notion of even thinking about missing a class. You’ve only known her a few days and I’m sure you are already aware of that.

“Yes, sir” Buffy sighed.

“You may go now” Snyder said and Buffy stood up and opened the door.

“Oh and Miss Summers,” she turned around and faced the principal.

“I’ll see you in detention tomorrow.”

She walked out of the office and towards the nurse’s office.

#Dammit, I still have detention# she thought.



A/N I HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A VOTE
All those who want Angel to be a bad guy or if you want him to BECOME Buffy and Spikes friend or anything else you suggest. I'l consider anything!- REVIEW and tell me