“Buffy Summers, principal Snyder will see you now.” Said the kind faced receptionist. Buffy smiled at her at entered said principal’s office.
It was a bright sunny room painted lime green with a large wooden desk, bookshelves along one wall and large windows behind a leather tall backed office chair facing out the window, it gave her the impression that this was a nice man.
She sat down on one of three chairs in front of the desk.
“Some schools would say ‘think of the principal as your friend’” said a majorly unattractive voice. The office chair spun around to reveal a short man with a receding hairline holding a file marked ‘Buffy Anne Summers.’
“Think of me as your judge, jury and executioner.” Buffy frowned at the creepy stunted man as he got out of the chair and began pacing waving her folder about.
“You have a very interesting file Miss Summers,” he said opening it.
“My, my expelled from three schools, fighting, beating up the principals car with a baseball bat and setting fire to a gym.” Buffy nodded un intimidated by the man that some what resembled a badger.
“Well missy if you pull any more of these attention seeking stunts, I will not hesitate to expel you my self, in fact,” he stared at her with his grey eyes
“I will take great pleasure in it. You may leave now I have arranged for a student guide to show you around who unlike you is not a lost cause. No more trouble from you Summers.”
Buffy got up and mock saluted “Yes sir” and she turned and left the office to be greeted by a friendly looking red head with long hair wearing a plaid dress over white tights and a long sleeved white T shirt.
“Hi,” she said shyly extending her hand, “My names Willow Rosenberg.”
“Buffy Summers.” She said shaking Willows hand. She liked this girl she seemed sweet and true ‘kinda like Fred’ Buffy though absently.

“So are you supposed to show me around?” Buffy asked politely.
“Yeah!” Willow said excitedly. ”I mean if you want me to if you don’t you know that’s uh cool.” She added nervously she didn’t have any friends except Xander but he had his group and she felt like she was out of place being a girl and she didn’t think she was cool. This girl, Buffy however seemed nice and cool though she would probably be snatched up by the Cordettes. Cordelia chase and her friends.
Buffy smiled sweetly at the girls nervousness.
“I would love for you to show me the ropes Willow.”
Willow smiled.
“So, what do you do for fun around here?” Buffy asked the red head.
“Well mostly there is the Bronze, the Expresso pump and the Bronze.”
“What is the Bronze?” Buffy questioned.
“It’s like the only club in Sunnydale worth going to.”
“Does it have an age limit?”
“No, just a cover charge, and no drinks, of the alcoholic kind, to those underage. It’s where most happening teens hang out.”
“What kind of music do they have?” Buffy asked
“They have all kinds of music, some nights they have Djs and some nights they have live bands. It’s pretty cool.” Willow grinned. “I go there.”
“Sounds great, where is it” Buffy was liking the sound of this club.
“North Sunnydale, I’m going tonight. Do you want to come with me, not that you have to but if you want to, which it’s okay if you don’t”
“I would love to come with you Will what time?”
“Eight thirty okay?” Willow asked.
“That’s great.” It was going to be fun, good way to get out and about.
“Where do you live 1636 Revello Drive.”
“Oh yeah, I know what that is, nice house.”
“Thanks.”
“Who do you live with?.” Willow asked curiously.
“My mom, but my sister Dawn will move in with us soon. We’ve just got to give it some time to settle in I guess.”
“Oh, how old is she”
“She is sixteen.” Buffy answered.
“So she will be going here.” Willow asked, tilting her head to one side.
“Yeah, I guess she will. That’s good though I can keep an eye on her. Make sure she isn’t following in big sister Buffy’s footsteps.” Buffy quipped.