In case anyone wondered these are my intended pairings:

Buffy/Spike (of course)

Willow/Oz, (their so damn cute.)

Gunn/Fred, (Yes the LA gang will turn up)

Xander/Anya, (their good fun)

Faith/Wesley

If you have any opinions or good reasons why this should not be so let me know I might see the light and change my mind.

And for Tikigirl16 those were the lyrics to Britney Spears ‘Everytime’ but just pretend Buffy and Dawn wrote them y know sister bonding activities and such. 

Chapter Seven

Buffy looked at herself in the mirror, happy at her outfit choice. She had decided to go with black leather boots that went to just below her knee, a pleated black mini skirt and a dusty pink spaghetti strapped top that hung a little long and made her skirt appear but thankfully not be shorter than it actually was. She had her blonde hair in spirals (think season 4), her eyes dark and pink lip gloss on her lips.

“Buffy, Willow’s here.” Joyce called up the stairs.

“Coming Mom!” Buffy called and she put twenty dollars in her left boot and went downstairs.

Buffy and Willow paid their cover charge and entered the club. Buffy was surprised that instead of a quiet little establishment, the Bronze was a pulsating and a clearly enjoyable place to be.

There was a crowded dance floor, an upper deck, tables, stage (right now occupied by a DJ), pool tables and a bar.

Willow led them through the crowd to an empty table slightly towards the back they sat down and drank in the happy atmosphere.

“So Will. Who’s that guy you were making googly eyes at during history?” Buffy innocently asked.

“Oz, um umm.” Willow nervously attempted to answer.

“So you like Oz huh?” Buffy smiled

“Yeah.”

“Is he single?”

“Yes,” They were interrupted when a familiar voice came out over the loud music.

“Willow, Willow.” Buffy and Willow looked up to see Xander walking towards them, followed by three other guys.

“Hey Buff you know me and Gunn right, well this is Oz and Wesley.”

“Hi,” Buffy said smiling politely.

“’Ello luv.” Said a sexy voice, which made Buffy look up at the speaker instantly.

“And this is Spike.” Xander added.

Spike looked the blonde teenager up and down ‘she’s better up close,’ he thought and Buffy was thinking about the same thing as she looked at his black partially faded, and in some places stylishly ripped, jeans and his tight black sleeveless t-shirt that extenuated his abdominal muscles, he was also wearing a black leather duster that just seemed to fit the picture perfectly. His beached hair spiked up. The guys sat down at their table.

“So pet, your names Buffy isn’t it, bit strange?” Spike smirked, intentionally testing her to see if she would blush or lash out.

She smirked right back at him. “Where as Spike adds a touch of class and elegance.”

“Good point,” Spike laughed.

“Who’s up for pool?” Xander exclaimed.

“I’m in.” Gunn replied.

Wesley agreed and they went off leaving only Spike, Oz, Buffy and Willow at the table. Buffy noted Willow wasn’t joining in the conversation so when ‘Jets’ ‘Look what you’ve done’ came on she did something that made Willow extremely nervous.

“Spike wanna dance?” Buffy asked turning to the blonde next to her.

“Sure, why not.” He said getting up.

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Buffy put her hands around Spikes neck as he moved his hands to her waist.

‘Aww that’s sweet’ Willow thought before she looked at the boy beside her

‘Goddess I’m left alone with Oz’ her eyes widened and she sent Buffy a pleading look at Buffy who just winked and turned her attention back to the dance.

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Buffys eyes met Spikes beautiful blue eyes that felt like they were looking right into her. ‘I could get lost in his eyes, they’re gorgeous’ she thought. Little did she know he was having the exact same thoughts about her emerald green eyes.

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

‘Shes so beautiful’ Spike thought as she rested her head on his shoulder and he pulled her closer to him and placing his hands on the small of her back.

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Buffy felt happy and at peace in his arms with her head on his leather clad shoulder. She breathed in and realized he smelt wonderful, a mixture of all things Spike – including tobacco apparently.

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Spike rested his head lightly on hers, she smelt good, like vanilla and jasmine. For the first time in a long while, he felt content.

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to do

They swayed in time together as the beat picked up a bit.

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Buffy looked over Spikes shoulder and saw Willow and Oz engaged in heated conversation and Oz with his hand on Willows.

Buffy smiled and whispered at Spike

“Look at that.” He turned her a bit and smiled when he saw his friend and hers together.

“Didn’t see that coming, to tell you the truth, pet.” He told the blonde girl in his arms.

“I did and I’ve only been here a day. They spent most the day with their eyes on the other, its sweet,”

“I guess it is.”

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Spike leaned down slightly as Buffy leaned up.

Spike turned around when he felt someone tap on his shoulder and saw a smirking Riley Finn.

“Can I help you?” he said sarcastically.

The bulky, sweaty boy who was only popular because he was the captain of the football team looked directly and Buffy looking her up and down said to Spike “I was just wondering if I could cut in”

“I don’t know,” Buffy said looking at Spike “I might get jealous of you and Spike and he might well, throw up.”

Riley smiled at what he thought, was her stupidity.

“No, Buffy I meant you.”

“Duh,” Buffy said sarcasticly “ and hell no!”

Spike grinned “Take a hike captain cardboard.”

Riley stormed off.

“I’d better be getting home,” Buffy told him.

“Sure pet, I’ll drive you.”

“Thanks.”