Spike lead Buffy out of the Bronze and to his black DeSoto.

“Your chariot awaits my lady.” He said opening the door.

“I chose not to comment on the car.”

“A wise choice don’t want to hurt my fragile feelings”

“Poor delicate Spikey.”

They got in the car and Spike began to drive.

“Whats your address luv”

“1630 Revello Drive thanks”

“Nice big house, just you?”

“Me, mum and soon my little sister Dawn.”

“Ahh How olds the nibblet?”

“15, shes gonna start Sunnydale high a few months later as a transfer.”

Buffy saw that there was a cd on pause she reached over and pressed play.

You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen

Spike looked at Buffy who had a smirk on her face

“Oh come on its Janices!”

“Janice?” Buffy said with an eyebrow raised in question.

“Yeah, shes my little sis ten year olds have bad taste in music.”

“Hey don’t diss the classics” Buffy said “ABBA had their moments Money that was cool”

Spike reached over and changed the cd so that Sex Pistols were playing.

“Ah a hard rocker and softie at heart.”

“What makes you think that Goldilocks.?”

“You have one of those dogs with the bobby heads on your back dashboard and its kinda pink.”

“It was Janice.”

“Yeah Right. So what’s your life story?”

“I moved here to with Jan to live with my uncle after my parents died in a car accident.”

“I’m sorry”

“It’s alright. So as you could probably tell by now, I’m English”

“hence the accent.”

“yeah I go to school and have many friends we are in a band as well. I am a regular social butterfly- I mean bee that’s more manly.”

“That’s manlier – geez aren’t the English supposed to have good grammer, it is your language after all.”

Spike just sighed “What about you ducks?”

“I don’t have any ducks.”

“It’s a nick name I’m beginning to wonder if you are a real blonde after all.”

“Hey! This is all natural Mr people-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldn’t-throw-stones.”

“Wow long name. I was just messing with you luv so whats your life story?”

“Was in LA now I’m not”

“Care to elaborate pet.”

“Where do the weird nicknames come from?”

“I am a unique individual”

“You just keep saying that Billy.”

“Hey!”

“Just messing with you. Anyway I had friends in LA we were also in a band moved to Sunnydale with my mum and Dawn now go to Sunnydale High and am friends with Willow Rosenburg.”

“So you’re in a band too huh what were you?”

“Singer.”

“Same, interesting job isn’t it.”

”Totally”

“Is this your house?” Spike asked her as he pulled up to the beautiful double story house in Revello drive.

“Yeah thanks for the lift.”

“No problem luv.”

She undid her seatbelt, opened the door and began to get out of the car when Spike lightly pulled on her arm and spun her around, she looked into his blue sparkling eyes and he looked into her emerald ones...........

Seven Minutes Later

Dawn walked down the stairs of her new home in Sunnydale. She come to Sunnydale early and was waiting for Buffy to come home while Joyce was at the gallery. Both were due home any minute now. As she continued her descent she saw through the living room window. There was a black car with the interior light on in her driveway and was that? No it couldn’t be but you never know.

She ran down the stairs and flung open the front door.

“Buffy!!!” Dawn was confronted by the sight of Buffy in the drivers seat of the car, but not by herself she was on a strangers lap in a make out session. Buffy looked up when she heard her name.

“Dawn?” She jumped off Spikes lap and straightened out her clothes.

“I can see your busy. Hi I’m Dawn, I hope you caught my sisters name.” she said with a smirk.

“Hi nibblet I’m Spike,” He said with a shy smile,” You’re sisters told me all about you. Do you want me to pick you up for school tomorrow Buffy.”

“Sure thanks, I still don’t know the town properly and until I do mum will refuse to surrender my car keys.”

“K luv, see you tomorrow.”

“Thanks for all this, Spike.” And with a final kiss he left.

“So Dawn, you’re home early, I hope you’re well and please don’t tell mum.”

“Tut,tut, tut Buffy. You have been in town for one I repeat ONE day.”

“We felt an connection, we bonded instantly, peas in a pod, bonded peas.

“Yeah bonded at the mouth.”

“Dawn! So why are you home early?”

“Dad got a new girlfriend so I got away ASAP, you should have met her, can you say jailbait?”

“When are you starting school then?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Cool the Summer sisters, together again!”

“Yeah me and You. You are not an easy one to teach either, I feel sorry for the principal, Does he have a cool car?” Dawn said as they walked into their residence.