Chapter 4

Buffy was out patrolling by herself the next night. She went by Spike's crypt, but he wasn't there. She figured he would show up to patrol with her eventually. He usually did. Until then she was looking for some action. Things have been quiet recently and that worried Buffy. She hasn't seen Glory around since Willow's teleportation spell and she didn't know if that was a good thing or not. Buffy continued walking when she heard something behind her; she turned around and didn't see anything. She had a really bad feeling when someone kicked her and she flew into a nearby tombstone. She looked up at her attacker and saw Drusilla standing before her. “The naughty Slayer will pay for taking my William.” Buffy rolled her eyes and kicked Drusilla’s feet out from underneath her and she fell to the ground. She got up and then pulled out her stake and was about to plunge it into Drusilla’s heart when she suddenly stopped, for some reason she couldn’t do it. Drusilla took advantage of her distraction and pulled out a long tazer and shocked Buffy with it. Buffy then fell to the ground and looked up to see Drusilla standing there with a grimace on her face. “Time to teach the bad Slayer a lesson.” She said as she zapped Buffy again and she slipped into unconsciousness. Spike walked into the demon bar and ordered a glass of bourbon as he sat down. He was minding his own business when he felt a slimy hand on his shoulder.

"Spike, you shouldn't be in here." Spike rolled his eyes and looked up at the green demon.

"I go where I want, Bart. To what do I owe this pleasure?" The demon sat down next to him.

"Just looking out. I don't have a problem with you, but there are a lot of demons out there gunning for you since you started working with the Slayer. You're not exactly wanted in here, man." Spike took a sip of his bourbon and turned to face the demon.

"Right, I should really be worried. I don't scare easily, incase you forgot." Bart nodded and looked at his once friend.

"That's what I admire about you, Spike. How are things with you and Drusilla?" Spike was wondering what he was talking about.

"What do you mean? You know Dru left me, mate." He said.

"Yeah, but I figured you were back together with her being in town and all." That got Spike's attention and he grabbed Bart by the puke green jacket that he was wearing.

"She's back in town? Where did you see her?" He stated getting a little upset.

"Whoa, calm down. I saw her walking around the cemetery earlier tonight. I figured you would have seen her, too. I heard that she’s after the Slayer." Spike then let him go and ran out of the bar without even bothering to pay which wasn't something new. He had to find her. Spike ran all the way to his crypt because he figured that's where Drusilla would be. He walked in and found it deserted so he headed down to the lower level and he wasn't prepared for what he saw. Buffy was unconscious and chained up with Drusilla standing by her, a twisted smile on her face as she saw Spike.

"My sweet William has come home. We're going to play a game with the little girl." Spike didn't know what his crazy Sire was up to, but he knew it couldn't be anything good.