A/N This chapter covers the dream Buffy has, which includes rape. If this isn't something you want to read, skip over the first part.
***************************************************************************

Images swirled through her head, reminding her of every second of the dream until she was forced to see it all again from start to finish.

Buffy was pushed onto the bed by the man behind her and was held down by one of his feet, which was pushed into her stomach. She gasped in pain, feeling as if all of the air was draining out of her lungs. She looked at him, tears clouding her eyes, as she begged him to let her go.

“Please,” she whimpered, on the verge of sobbing. “Please let me go.” The man smirked at her and grabbed one of the shackles that were hanging from the wall behind the head of the bed. He linked it to her right wrist before repeating his actions on her left wrist, leaving her hands and arms immobilized for the most part.

“You’re lucky the manacles I use for ankles are broken,” the man said in a low voice. “But I think I can work without them.” Tears rolled down Buffy’s cheeks as the man ripped her shirt down the middle. She knew there was nothing she could do, that he wouldn’t let her leave until he was satisfied. That is, if he ever decided to let her go. Her screams were futile, and somehow, she knew that no one could hear her, no matter how loud or shrill she was. She was stuck in some dark and dirty bedroom, her wrists chained and a man covering her body with his as he stripped her of all of her garments, tearing off her bra and panties to reveal her nude form to him. “You’re as pretty as a picture, aren’t you, baby?” His words made her want to throw up, and it took a lot of restraint not to. He slid off his black t-shirt and tossed it aside before undoing the button of his jeans. “It’s too bad you can’t touch me. You have beautiful hands.”

“Then why don’t you take off these cuffs and let my hands free?” she asked, a hint of hopefulness in her tone.

“Because I don’t think you’d stick around if I let your hands free,” the man replied, smiling. “And I don’t plan on letting go of you. Not yet at least.” Her eyes were beginning to burn from all of the tears that she had cried. Her nausea only increased when he discarded his jeans, his erection now in plain sight. Her throat was dry and aching from screaming, and all she wanted was water and to be free. She tried to swallow, but it didn’t work. “What’s wrong, kitten?”

“Water,” she rasped out. “Please.” The man chuckled and positioned himself between her thighs.

“You’ll get water if you’re good,” he replied. Her heart sank even more, in disbelief that the monster on top of her wouldn’t even grant a simple request like giving her water.

‘Whenever I get free, I’m going to kill him myself,’ she thought. ‘That is, if I get free.’ Her thoughts were interrupted by a sharp, shooting pain as the man thrust inside of her quickly, piercing through her virginity. She screamed in agony, more tears leaking out of her eyes. He groaned loudly as he filled her completely.

“You’re so tight,” he said, stilling once inside of her to let her muscles adjust to him. He looked down, locking eyes with her. “I’m never going to let you go.”





When Buffy woke up from her fainting spell, she was staring into the same ocean-blue eyes from her dream. Terror flooded her body again as she managed to sit up, noticing that her friend was beside her.

“Are you okay?” Willow asked, running her hand over Buffy’s hair. “Thank god William caught you before you hit the ground. I can’t imagine what would’ve happened otherwise.” Buffy looked at the stranger, seeing how worried he was.

“Maybe we should get you inside, luv,” he suggested, gently grabbing her upper arm. She wrenched free of his grasp instantly, noticing the hurt expression on his face. He looked at Willow, who helped her friend stand up on wobbly legs.

“Yeah, he’s right,” Willow said. “Maybe you just need to eat something.” Buffy shook her head, backing away from the two people in front of her. “Buffy?”

“I need to go home,” she said quietly, wrapping her arms around herself protectively and taking another step back. “I’m sorry.” She turned and began quickly walking away, wanting nothing more than to be home in bed with all of the doors and windows locked.

‘This isn’t real,’ she said to herself. ‘All of this is just a dream. That man doesn’t exist, and he wasn’t just with you. He’s just a figment of your imagination.’ Suddenly, someone grabbed her arm again, and as Buffy whirled around to see who it was, she balled up her fist and punched her assailant’s nose. It was then that she realized it was William, his hands now covering his nose as blood gushed out.

“Bloody fucking hell,” he said loudly, looking at her. She instantly felt guilty after seeing how much she had hurt him.

‘He’s not the same guy from the dream,’ she thought. ‘He can’t be. There’s just no way.’

“I’m so sorry,” she said quickly, moving forward to try to see the damage she had done, but he took a step back from her.

“Don’t come any closer to me,” he growled, turning around and storming back to Willow’s house. Willow was standing on the front lawn, looking terrified by what had transpired within the last five minutes.

‘I really need to talk to her,’ she thought as William walked right past her, blood on his hands and face. ‘After I patch him up.’ Willow looked at Buffy and frowned when she saw tears rolling down the blonde’s cheeks. As Willow took a step forward to approach her, Buffy spun around and began walking home, not wanting to deal with any of the questions she was sure to face if Willow stopped her.

‘It’s just too much,’ Buffy thought, wiping off her cheeks as she crossed the street. ‘Way too much.’
***************************************************************************


A/N I hope people liked this chapter, considering the fact it was emotionally hard to write. Reviews would be splendid!:)