Spike woke up and reached across the bed, searching for the warm bodies that surrounded him during the night. He opened his eyes when he couldn't find anyone. He was alone in the bed.

"Girls?" He looked around. "Willow, you here?"

Spike noticed a note on the nightstand, he picked it up and read it:


Dear Spike,

Willow and I had classes this morning. You looked so cute while you were sleeping that we didn't have the heart to wake you. And you certainly earned some beauty sleep! We closed the blinds and there's some blood in the fridge. We'll be back around lunchtime for a little "afternoon delight". Willow made me write that!

We love you,

Tara and Willow



He smiled and put the note back on the nightstand. Even if they were under the influence of a spell, it was a wonderful feeling to be loved by someone. It had been a long time since anyone said that to him.

Spike decided that he really needed a shower. He padded naked into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

Once the water was the right temperature, he stepped in and under the spray. Spike turned his face up into the water, smoothing his wet hair back. He picked up a bottle of body wash and read the label, 'Kiwi and Lime'. It sounded a little poofy for his tastes, but beggars couldn't be choosers. He poured some onto a washcloth and went to work, soaping up his muscular chest and arms.

Spike reflected back on the last few days as he washed the sweat and spunk off his skin. It was insane, all of it. The Scoobies throwing themselves at him...it boggled the mind. He dragged the washcloth over the tight muscles of his chest and abdomen then down to his groin. He took his dick in his hand and washed it gently -- he started to get hard again. He smiled and started to sing:

"I'm just a love machine
And I won't work for nobody but you,
I'm just a love machine,
A huggin', kissin' friend"


He washed down his strong thighs and calves, trails of soapy water ran down his legs and into the tub. His mind strayed to thoughts of Buffy as he continued to sing.

"I think it's high time you knew,
Whenever I think of you,
My mind blows a fuse.
When I look in your eyes,
My meter starts to rise, and I become confused.
My voltage regulator cools.
When I'm sittin' next to you,
Electricity starts to flow,
And my indicator starts to glow! Woo!"

"I'm just a loooove machine
And I won't work for nobody but you,
I'm just a love machine,
A huggin', kissin' friend"


Spike spun around in the shower, getting into the song.

"Na, na na na na, na na na na, woo-woo-wooo!
Na, na na na na, na na na na, na naaah!"



He picked up the herbal shampoo and lathered it into his hair.

"I'm as gentle as a lamb, I'm not that hard to program,
There's no way that you can lose,
My chassis fits like a glove,
I've got a button for love,
That you have got-to-use.
I am sure you can find out how,
To turn me on just set my dial,
And let me love you for a little while--Ooh!"

"I'm just a love machine--Hey baaaaby!
And I won't work--"


The sound of clapping came from behind him and to the left.

“Well, well... Never knew you were such a songbird. Not bad, not bad at all...” a voice said over the sound of the running water.

Spike froze. Shampoo ran into his eyes. It was Buffy. She had found him, and in quite a vulnerable position.

‘Shit!!’ he thought.

He turned around and frantically wiped at his eyes. Spike at least wanted to see the stake coming that finally took him out. He opened his eyes and saw her standing next to the tub. She was looking at his body, her eyes lingering on his cock before moving back up to look in his eyes.

And she was nude.

“Buffy...” he said in shock and surprise.

She climbed in the shower with him and pressed her body against his. Her hands glided over his soapy chest and shoulders.

"Someone didn't finish rinsing his hair!" she giggled, suddenly pushing his head back under the water.

He coughed and spluttered as the water washed over his face and into his mouth and eyes. "Bloody hell, woman!" he coughed and wiped the water out of his eyes.

"Oh, don't be such a big baby, you don't even need to breathe..." She ran her hands down Spike’s chest, over his abs and down to his crotch. "Ooooh, so this is why they call you the Big Bad!" She smiled and took his semi-hard dick in one hand and his sac in the other, giving them a squeeze.

"Ohh Buffy!" he closed his eyes and gasped.

'I have to be dreaming this! She wasn't affected before. Sure feels real enough though...'

He knew that he wouldn't be able to resist her, not even for a moment. Nor would he want to. He'd wanted Buffy for too long.

She put one hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to her, kissing him savagely, while her other hand stroked up and down on his cock.

"Buffy, wait." Spike pulled his mouth away from hers. "What happened? I-I thought you weren't affected. And--And how did you know where I was? How did you get in the apartment?"

She pinned him against the wall of the shower.

"To answer your questions in order: I fought the effects of the demon blood. I really did." Buffy kissed and licked at his nipples, slurping up the water running down his chest. "But *kiss* after a while *lick* I thought to myself, *nibble* 'Why fight this? You know you've always wanted to. So, just do it.' I used my Slayer senses to track you down *kiss* and the lock on Tara's door wasn't much of *suck* a match for me." She pulled back and gazed into his eyes. "You do want me, don't you, Spike?" She looked at him demurely, running her fingertips over her nipples.

He could only manage a nod.

"Good." Buffy smiled wickedly. "I want you. I always have." She turned her attention to his neck, she knew that it drove him crazy to have his neck sucked and licked. "Remember Willow's 'My Will Be Done' spell? *kiss* I was so happy to be with you. When it was over, *nibble* I had to pretend to be disgusted. But I wasn't. *lick* I still wanted you so much... I don't want to wait anymore. You wanna give it to me, Spike?" She squeezed his dick.

Spike groaned. "Ahh! Yes, oh, God yes, I want you! I love you!"

He claimed her lips with his, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues battled for dominance as the water poured down on them from above. Spike spun them around so that her back was against the cool tile, she squeaked in surprise. He began kissing a trail down Buffy’s body, kissing her breasts, licking circles around an areola before sucking it into his mouth -- rolling it on his tongue, nibbling at it. He dragged his soft, sensual lips across her chest and gave the other nipple the same treatment. He continued down her stomach. He lowered himself to his knees in front of her and looked up into her eyes with an awestruck expression.

Spike looked so beautiful to Buffy at that moment. It was the same look he gave her when she saw him for the first time after being resurrected. He had been standing at the bottom of the stairs as she slowly descended, with that stunning (and stunned) expression on his face, as if she were his whole world. She wanted to hold him and never let him go. Every nerve ending in her body vibrated in excitement at the thought of finally giving in to her forbidden desire for him.

"Wanna taste you, luv." He kissed her mound reverently.

Her eyes went wide. "No one ever... I haven't..." she said anxiously. None of her former boyfriends ever went there.

"Shh, let me do this for you, Buffy. You'll like it, I promise."

Spike smiled at her seductively, the tip of his tongue curled behind his teeth. Her nervousness melted away under his gaze. She couldn't be worried or upset when he looked at her like that. She smiled and lifted a leg over his shoulder. He caressed her hip and outer thigh while he applied open-mouthed kisses along the inner-thigh until he reached his ultimate destination.

He licked the length of her slit leisurely a few times, like a cat cleaning it's paws, before wriggling his tongue between her puffy lips. Spike moaned as he got his first taste of her pussy. He'd gladly derive his sustenance from Buffy juice instead of blood were he given the choice. He spread her lips open with his free hand and tapped his tongue against her clit in a staccato rhythm, causing her to squeal and squirm. Then he swept his tongue down again. She cried out loudly as his tongue dived inside of her. He ate her out with zeal. His long nimble tongue delved deeply into her cunt, stroking her inner walls skillfully.

Her unique flavor made his mouth water for more. She was by far the most delectable treat he'd ever had. Buffy's moans and whimpers echoed off the walls of the bathroom, her legs began to shake as her orgasm neared. Spike swept back up her pussy to put his mouth over her clit, his fingers taking his tongue's place inside her heat. He sucked hard on the sensitive bundle of nerves, flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

"Spike! Yes! OHH God--YEEEESSSSS!" Buffy screamed as she flew over the precipice, her hands tangling in and pulling his wet hair almost painfully. She bucked her hips wildly, fucking herself on his face.

She’d never cum this hard in her life. She felt like a wet noodle, but she was a very pleased wet noodle.

Spike watched her face as he gently licked her, scooping up each gush of wetness she spilled, swirling it around in his mouth like a wine connoisseur, before drinking it down. When he felt her become limp he lowered her leg from his shoulder and slid up her body. He put his arms around her waist, kneading her ass with his strong hands.

Buffy’s head was tilted back, her mouth hung open, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply. He’d never seen anything more beautiful than his Slayer when she came. He placed kisses on her shoulder then moved on to her neck.

“Told you you’d like it,” he purred against her skin.

Buffy opened her eyes and blinked. She grabbed the sides of his face in her hands and mauled his lips with her mouth. Spike was momentarily surprised by her forcefulness, he thought she’d be a bit more lethargic for a few minutes. But he quickly recovered, kissing her back with all the fire and passion he’d stored up for her over the years. Buffy spun them around, pressing his back against the tile. She dropped down to her knees and looked up at him with a devilish smile.

“My turn.”

She gripped his cock in her hand and pumped it slowly, she lifted it up and licked his balls, sucking one then the other into her hot mouth. Then she licked up the underside of his length. She felt his already large dick growing and growing under her ministrations, pre-cum flowed from the tip. She didn’t want the water to wash it away before she had a taste. Buffy took his fat prickhead into her mouth, teasing the slit with her tongue, sucking up the pre-cum and savoring it much like Spike did with her juices. She closed her eyes and moaned as the deliciousness that was Spike coated her tongue.

Spike tilted his head back and groaned, “God, Buffy! Just like that! Ahhh!”

She sucked on him, one hand wrapped around the base of his cock while the other rolled his balls. His hips started thrusting at her. She took her mouth off the head and licked along the sides.

“Yum! *lick* You taste soooo good, Spike! *lick* Mmmm! Tastes like cheese...” She licked back up to the head.

Spike looked down at her. “Cheese? You think I taste like cheese?” he asked, a little bit upset. “I taste like old milk, thanks a lot.”

“No! Cheese is of the good!” She lapped at the head. “My favorite food is cheese.”

She engulfed him with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his dick. Spike quickly forgot what he had been complaining about.

“Buffy--Uhhh! Can’t--last--much--longer!” He grit his teeth, his hips thrusting with a will of their own.

She drew on his cock harder, her cheeks hollowing out, taking more and more of him into her mouth and down her throat. Spike looked down at her in amazement, he never thought she’d be able to take all of him in, very few women could. She never ceased to amaze him.

Buffy reached back between his legs and clutched at his ass, pulling him deeper into her mouth. She swallowed around his thick cock, massaging it with her throat muscles. She couldn’t believe she was able to deep-throat him. ‘I must be a natural or something!‘ Experimenting with produce at summer camp when she was 15 had paid off in a big way. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, she wanted to taste him and give him the pleasure he had given her a few minutes ago.

“Yeeesssssss!--Ungh!--God! Buffy!” Spike yelled as he started spilling down her throat.

Buffy moved her mouth back up his pulsing cock to the head, swallowing as much of his cum as possible as she watched his face twist in pleasure. She felt immense satisfaction that she could do this to him. Some cum leaked out the corners of her overflowing mouth to run down his cock and onto the shower floor. She caught as much as she could before the now cold water washed it down the drain. She stood back up and kissed his chest. He looked at her in a stupor with a lopsided smile on his beautiful face.

“Did I do all right?” She giggled and kissed his lips. “It was the first time I did that,” she stated proudly.

Spike stared at her with his mouth open for a moment. “You can’t be serious? Bloody hell! That was the best blowjob I ever got!”

She smiled brightly at that. “Maybe it’s a Slayer thing. Giving the undead the best head? That would be ironic, wouldn‘t it?” she joked.

He encased her in his arms and kissed her with growing passion. Spike took a pierced earlobe in his mouth and sucked on it. Buffy’s teeth started to chatter despite the fact that she felt like she had molten lava flowing through her veins.

Spike drew back and looked her in the eye. “What’s the matter, luv?”

“Water’s getting cold.” She shivered.

“Right. Sorry.” He turned off the water then swept her up in his arms. “Let’s get you warmed up, shall we?” He grinned.

Buffy put her arms around his neck as he gingerly stepped out of the tub, careful not to drop his precious cargo. Spike carried her out of the bathroom and over to the bed. He crawled onto it on his knees and gently deposited her on the mattress.

He draped himself over her and kissed her neck while he cupped a perky breast in his hand, moving his thumb over the nipple.

“This room reeks of sex,” Buffy said looking at him. “You had sex in this bed with Tara didn’t you?”

He stopped and looked at her.

“Yeah.” Spike ducked his head. “And...Willow. They wouldn’t take ‘NO’ for an answer! The demon blood thing made them all horny. You‘re the one I really want, Buffy. It‘s always been you,” he tried to explain.

“What if...” She looked away from him. “What if I’m not...as good as them? I haven’t had a lot of experience.”

He put a hand on the side of her face and turned her back to look into her eyes.

“Impossible,” Spike said with an adoring smile. “You couldn’t be anything but fantastic.” He stroked her cheek with a thumb. “And if what you did to me in the shower is any indication...” He kissed her on the lips tenderly. “I'm keen to see what other hidden talents you have. I love you, Buffy. Let me make love to you.”

She looked deeply into the stormy depths of his eyes, there was so much passion and love in them, and it was all for her. She felt herself melting into a puddle of goo again. It didn’t matter to her that he’d fucked two of her best friends in the bed they were laying on anymore. She needed him inside of her, loving her. She smiled and brought her arms up around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

“Make love to me, Spike,” Buffy said breathlessly, caressing his face with her hands. “Make me feel alive!”

She wrapped her legs around his waist, resting her heels on the backs of his thighs. He reached between them and guided his once again erect shaft to her hole. Spike entered Buffy slowly, feeling like he might be burnt to a cinder from the heat radiating out from her center. They sighed and moaned when he was fully encased in her pussy.

He began moving in a slow and easy rhythm.

“Yes! Spike! Ohhh!!” she panted. “No one ever--Ahhh!--ever filled me up like this! Harder! Fuck me harder! Unnnh!”

Buffy bucked her hips up at him. His cock was so large she half-wondered if he would split her in two. She felt elated and completed, she wanted to shout her joy from the rooftops. For the first time since coming back, she was whole and happy.

He grinned, he loved it when women talked dirty during sex. It was even more of a turn-on that it was Buffy saying these things to him. He had fantasized about her whispering or shouting nasties while he shagged her too many times to count.

Spike stepped up his pace, sliding his hands under her ass and fucking her harder -- pulling almost all the way out and plunging back in, over and over and over again.

Buffy gasped for breath, running her hands up and down the straining muscles of his back and arms. Had anyone ever lost their mind because of a pleasure overload? Spike’s meaty cock hit that sweet spot deep inside her every time he thrust in. She had thought the G-spot was a myth, until now. It turns out that no other man she had been with had the right ‘equipment’ for the job. She could feel him bottoming out inside her, the head of his cock banging against the entrance to her womb.

“Faster! Ohhh! So good! Yesssss! Spike!” she yelled.

He started hammering in and out of her at a frenzied pace, only supernatural bodies like theirs would be able to handle the speed and force of this coupling.

Buffy wailed like a banshee and thrashed her head from side to side as her orgasm hit her full force. All the old clichés applied: the Earth moved, she saw fireworks, rockets launching, it was mind-blowing, it was earth-shattering, etc. She shook and clutched at him violently.

“SPIKE! UNGHH! OH, GOD! OH--OH GOD! YESSSSSSS!” she squealed, thrusting up at him.

Spike felt her pussy quivering around him, those Slayer muscles she once mentioned, clamping down on his cock, squeezing him like a fist.

“Ohhhhh--BUFFY!--UHHHHH!” He buried himself to the hilt in her snatch, cumming explosively.

They humped and clawed at each other like wild animals until the tremors started to subside. Spike pressed a kiss full of love and tenderness to her lips before rolling off of her and to the side. Buffy nestled up beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her, kissing the top of her head.

“Spike...that was...very...” she struggled to find the right descriptive term, her voice full of awe.

“Yeah.” He smiled widely, hugging her more tightly. “It was.”

They sighed happily.

“Looks like we didn’t have to worry about you getting lonely without us.” Willow stood in front of the bed with her hands on her hips and a small smile on her lips.

“Hi, Wills,” Buffy said sheepishly.