The Scoobies sat around Buffy’s living room. Tara, Willow, and Giles sat on the couch, Xander sat in a chair with Anya on his lap, and Buffy and Spike sat by the hearth. Stacks of demonology books sat on the coffee table and floor.

“Okay, let’s get crackin’ on finding that cure,” Buffy said, picking up a book and looking through it. Everyone took a book and did the same.

Spike looked up from his book to see everyone pretending not to look at him.

“Will you all stop gawkin’ at me!” he said with irritation.

A chorus of ‘Sorry, Spike’ came from around the room.

Buffy stroked the back of his hand. “Don’t be too hard on them, shmoopy. It’s just hard for us to be in the same room with you and not tear your clothes off,” Buffy said sweetly.

“I know. It’s just... What did you call me?”

“Shmoopy,” Buffy said with a smile. “That’s my pet name for you.”

“I don’t bloody think so. Can’t you come up with something better? Like 'Stallion' or 'The Mighty Thor'?"

Joyce walked in the room with a bright smile and carrying a tray with drinks and snacks.

"Hey, kids, I brought you some sustenance for your research party." She set the tray down on the coffee table.

Everyone thanked her and took their drinks and snacks of choice.

She walked smoothly over to Spike, swinging her hips ever so slightly. "I bet I know what you'd like, Spike." Joyce smiled mischievously.

“You do?” He didn’t like the way she was looking at him, all glinty eyed, and he could smell her arousal.

“Mmmhmm. Hot cocoa with the little marshmallows you like.”

“Oh!” he said with relief. “Yeah, Joyce, that would be brilliant. Thanks.”

She bent down and took one of his hands in hers and pulled him to his feet. “Come help?” she asked, clearly having other pursuits in mind.

“Mom! No!” Buffy said sternly. “You’re just going to try to have sex with him, and you know it! I can’t have my man --“

Our man," Willow said from the couch.

Buffy looked at her and rolled her eyes. “Whatever, I can‘t have our man sleeping with my mom!”

“I’m the only one here who hasn’t slept with him yet, that’s not fair!” Joyce said.

“I didn’t either!” Giles piped in. “And in case I didn’t say it already, thanks ever so, Buffy.” He scowled at her.

“Shush, Giles!” Buffy snapped.

“You can share him with your friends but not your own mother?” Joyce gave her ‘The Mom Look’, the one guaranteed to inflict guilt and self-loathing in the helpless victim.

“M-omm!” Buffy whined, sounding like a child. “I don’t want to share him with anybody, but --there are special circumstances!”

“Buffy Anne Summers, I’m surprised at you.” Buffy looked down, abashed. “After what I’ve gone through the past few years... I almost died, a Hell God tried killing my daughters and her friends, losing you -- those are some of the big ones. Don’t you think that I deserve even a little happiness?”

“Well, of course you do! But --“ Joyce was looking at her with her arms crossed. Buffy couldn‘t take the guilt anymore. “Oh, okay. If he wants to...”

Spike looked at Buffy in shock. “Buffy? You can’t tell me you don’t have a problem with me...being with your mom.”

She shrugged. “Mom’s right. She has had it rough the last few years. And if you can make her feel half as good as you made me feel...” She smiled at him, letting him know that it wouldn‘t change how she felt about him.

“Then it’s settled!” Joyce grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen.

“Great! Just bloody great,” Giles said dejectedly, slouching in his seat. “Now I’ll be the only bloody one who hasn’t shagged him.”

Tara patted his leg comfortingly.






Joyce put the saucepan of soon-to-be hot cocoa on the stove to heat. She turned around and smiled at Spike, who was sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

“Wanna know something?” she asked with a naughty smile.

“Um, what?” he asked nervously.

She moved behind him.

“Remember what I told you last time you were here, before you ran away? That was very naughty of you, by the way.” Joyce walked over to him and ran her hands up his arms and over his shoulders, massaging them lightly. “It involved you, hot cocoa and marshmallows...remember?” She licked at his ear.

“Ye-Yeah...I re-remember,” he stuttered.

“Spike? Are you nervous?” She giggled. “That’s so cute! You, with alllll those years of experience, are afraid of little old me?” She ran a hand up and down his left thigh.

“I just... I don’t want you to hate me when this is all over too. I care about you, Joyce.”

She moved to his side, to look at his face. “That is so sweet. You’re really a gentle soul, aren’t you?”

“Don’t have a soul,” he replied.

“I think you do. I can see it when I look in those gorgeous baby-blues of yours.” She mashed her lips to his, sucking and nibbling on his bottom lip.

“Mom!” Buffy called from the living room. “No sex in the kitchen! It’s too much temptation for the rest of us! And we have to eat in there!”

Joyce pulled away and rolled her eyes. “Fine!” she yelled back. She went back to the stove, stirring the hot cocoa. “Spike, would you keep an eye on this for a minute? I’ll be right back.”

He nodded. She left the kitchen and went upstairs.

Spike shook his head as he went to watch the pan on the stove, wondering when all this would come to an end. He reached down and adjusted himself in his tight jeans, Joyce had intrigued him when she mentioned using the cocoa and marshmallows during sex play.






The Scoobies poured over the books looking for the demon that caused all the commotion of the last few days, but so far they hadn’t had any luck.

“Buff, why are we trying to cure this thing?” Xander asked. “I mean, we’re all pretty happy with the Spike sex, aren’t we?”

Xander looked around at everyone else, they nodded and voiced their agreement.

“Because I can deal with it if it’s just you guys. Cause I love you. But do you want to have to fight everyone in town for some Spike time?” Buffy raised an eyebrow at him.

“Right. Back at it.” Xander returned to his book without further argument.






Joyce came back in the kitchen after a few minutes. She walked up next to Spike and took the spoon from him with a smile.

“Thanks for watching it.”

“No worries, Joyce. I think it’s about ready.”

“Hmm, so it is.” She got two mugs and a jumbo-sized bag of mini marshmallows out of the cupboard. “Why don’t you bring the pot.” She turned walking back out of the kitchen.

“Where are we going?”

“To my bedroom,” she said silkily.

With a switch of her hips she walked out of the kitchen and back up the stairs. Spike gulped. He turned off the stove, picked up the pot and followed Joyce upstairs.






Giles saw Joyce and then Spike walk upstairs, carrying food and a pot of hot cocoa, he judged by the aroma. His thoughts immediately went to chocolate-covered, naked Spike. His cock jumped in his underwear. He imagined licking the liquid off that tight hot body. Smearing --

“Giles!”

“What!?” He was startled out of his reverie by Buffy. ‘She finds a way to ruin all my bloody fun...’ he thought ruefully.

“I asked if there were a lot of other books we have to look through back at the Magic Box.”

“Oh...yes, er, no. I don’t know,” he said absently.

“You okay, G-Man?” Xander asked. “You look kind of flushed.”

“As a matter of fact, I-I’ll be right back.” He started to stand.

“Uh-uh. Sit down,” Buffy commanded. “We all know where you’re trying to go. Leave Spike and my mom alone...for now.”

“But -- I -- damn it!” He dropped back down to the couch, folding his arms over his chest and glowering at Buffy. “Do I need permission to beat-off in the bathroom as well?” he asked angrily.

“Ewww! Yuck, Giles!” Buffy made a face.






Joyce put the cocoa, mugs, and marshmallows on her nightstand.

“I’ll just be a few minutes.” She walked to her closet and took out a large shopping bag then went to the bedroom door. “Why don’t you get undressed while I’m gone, save some time.” She gave him a saucy smile then closed the door behind her.

Spike stood there motionless for a moment before stripping off his shirt and jeans, he hung them over the chair at the vanity. He went to the bed and sat down, wondering if he should try to lie in a seductive pose before she came back. He decided on lying on the bed lengthwise, propping himself up on an elbow. It gives that ‘seductive and confident’ feeling. He was feeling neither. For some reason, the thought of fucking Joyce made him nervous as hell.

‘She’s a beautiful woman, so it’s not that. She’s been real good to me, aside from the time she hit me with the axe... Get over it, wanker! She’s gonna be back soon, expecting some hot, vampire lovin’ and you’d bloody well better deliver! So --‘ His inner-monologue was stopped as Joyce entered the room. A blue, floor-length fuzzy bathrobe pulled tightly closed around her. ‘Probably naked under there...’

Joyce’s eyes raked over his naked body illuminated by the bedside lamp. She was practically salivating. “My God, you’re so beautiful,” she breathed.

Spike couldn’t help feeling proud at her appreciation of his form. His cock twitched against his thigh.

“Thanks, luv. You’ve seen mine...now do you wanna show me yours?” He flashed her a 1000-watt smile.

She untied her robe and let it slip down her arms to the floor.

Spike sat up slowly, his eyes bugging out as he stared at Joyce.

“What do you think?” She spun around slowly, letting his eyes drink her in. “Do you like it?” she asked, running her hands over her torso.

Joyce was wearing a crotchless black leather laced-up teddy. The bustier pushed her tits up but only covered the bottoms of her breasts, the tops and nipples were exposed. She wore a pair of black leather, thigh-high spiked boots on her feet.

“Bloody hell, Joyce! What -- Where -- When --“ he sputtered.

She laughed girlishly and walked over to the side of the bed. “Well? Do you like it, Spike? Does it do anything for you?” she asked huskily, pinching and twisting her nipples gently.

Joyce looked at his crotch for her answer. His cock was swelling and jumping before her eyes. She smiled in satisfaction. Spike, meanwhile, was still having trouble forming words.

“You don’t have to say anything. I can see that you like it.” She licked her lips as her eyes went back to his dick. “Lay on your back,” she said, opening a drawer in her nightstand.

Spike did as she asked, he was totally stunned.

‘Joyce is into S&M... Who would’ve guessed? Not me, that’s for fuckin’ sure!’ he thought.

Joyce rummaged around in the drawer and brought out some red silk scarves. She held them up for him to see.

“Wanna have some fun, Spike?”

“Wha--What did you have in mind?” He swallowed. He liked a bit of bondage fun, though Dru usually took it way too far. He hoped Joyce’s tastes didn’t go the way that his ex’s did.

“Well...” She climbed on top of him, sitting astride his thighs. “I want to tie you up and have my wicked way with you.”

She slowly dragged the silk scarves over his chest, down his abs, to his cock and balls. Spike shivered from the sensation.

“Stretch your arms out.”

He did as she asked again. She bent over him, her tits hovering temptingly close to his face, she tied a scarf around his left wrist and looped it through and around one of the brass bars of her headboard, then repeated the action with his other wrist. He looked at his bound wrists, tugging lightly on his bindings. He could escape easily if things got out of hand.

She went down to the end of the bed, binding his ankles to the brass bed posts. When she was done, he laid bound and spread-eagle on the bed. She stood up and looked at him.

“Now, that is a beautiful sight,” Joyce said with a happy sigh.

“What now, luv?” Spike asked curiously.

She kneeled on the bed next to him. “Now, I play.” She touched his chest, moving her hand slowly over his chiseled pecs and abs, just before she was about to make contact with his cock, she moved her hand away. Joyce turned to the nightstand and stuck an index finger in the pot of hot chocolate. She brought it to her mouth and made a show of sliding it into her mouth, moving it in and out, sucking on it and moaning.

“Yum. Would you like some too?” she asked, dipping her finger into the pot again.

Spike nodded slowly. She was making him so hard -- he didn’t know if he’d make it all the way through whatever she had planned. She brought her dripping finger to his lips, he opened his mouth and she slid the finger in. He sucked and licked the rich liquid from her finger, caressing her digit with his tongue. Her eyes glazed over. She pulled her finger out of his mouth slowly. He licked his lips and gazed at her.

“You bad boy. You almost made me forget my plan.” She waggled her wet finger at him, smiling. She picked up the last scarf. "Lift your head." She put the scarf over his eyes and secured it behind his head.

"Is this really necessary?" He couldn't hide the excitement in his voice.

"It'll be fun, you'll see."

Joyce chuckled as she took the bag of marshmallows and dumped it into the pot. She stirred the liquid around with her finger until the marshmallows started melting. She brought her finger to Spike’s face, smearing the goo on his cheeks, lips and mouth, then proceeded to lick it off slowly. She saved his lips for last, nibbling and sucking at him, then she stuck her tongue in his mouth, kissing him passionately. She broke away and climbed back on top of him, bringing the pot with her and setting down beside them on the bed.

She smeared more goo on his earlobes and neck, then licked it off. Joyce loved men's necks and his was especially bitable. She nibbled and sucked at his Adam's apple. Spike groaned.

"Joyce! Ahhh--You're drivin' me crazy!"

She laughed. "We're just getting started, Spike." Joyce took some hot cocoa and applied it to her nipples and bent over him, pushing her tits in his face. “You want some more?" she asked, her voice rough. She brushed a nipple over his lips.

Having figured out what she wanted him to do, he raised his head and put his mouth on her breast, sucking and licking her clean.

"Oooh! Spike! Mmmm!" she moaned and shifted to put her other breast at his mouth. He sucked at her tit.

Joyce sat back and dipped her whole hand in the pot, coating it. She held her hand over his chest and stomach, the gooey confection dripped down onto his skin, pooling between his pectoral muscles and running down his sides. The muscles of his pecs and abdomen twitched when the hot, but not scalding, liquid made contact, and he gasped quietly.

Joyce swirled her hand over his torso, smearing the liquid onto his skin from shoulders to waist. She cleaned him off thoroughly with her tongue.

"Mmm, hot chocolate has never tasted so good." She dripped some more liquid into and around his navel, drizzling some on his fully erect cock that angled up on his stomach.

Spike gasped out loud.

"That feel good?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" He nodded vigorously.

She laughed lightly and gazed at his hard, proud cock. The temptation to forget the rest of the game and get to the best part was great, but she was determined to have this play out like it had in her many fantasies about him.

Spike inhaled sharply again when she wrapped her hand around his shaft. 'Finally!' his mind screamed. He let out a disappointed groan when she only shifted his dick to the right and released him.

"Joyce, don't stop!" he pled.

"Shhh." She put a finger on his lips, silencing him. "It won't be much longer now."

She went about licking the goo on his stomach, dipping her tongue into his navel and sucking up the cocoa pooled there. She proceeded to coat the rest of him in chocolate and marshmallows: His hips and pelvis, thighs, calves, ankles and feet. She carefully avoided his cock and balls, wanting to save them for last.

Spike felt like he was losing his mind. He wanted to end this exquisite torture now, rip the bindings off his limbs and fuck her into oblivion. But...Joyce was obviously having a grand time, and it was her game, he wanted her to be happy. So he bided his time, trying with every ounce of will he had left to control his impulses.

Joyce dripped more chocolate on his sac and up the underside of his cock.

"Uhhh!" Spike lifted his hips off the bed as she gently stroked his cock and balls with both hands, covering them in the messy liquid. He shivered in anticipation.

She leaned over his groin and starting licking him in long, slow strokes. She picked up his shaft, licking and sucking, up, down and all around it. She fondled his balls with her other hand and dipped her head down to suck on them, rolling them on her tongue as she sucked them clean.

"Joyce! Ahhh! Oh, that's good! Uhh! More!" he exclaimed, thrusting lightly into her hand.

He cried out when she finally took his angry, purple prickhead into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the tip before going down on him. She wasn't able to fit all of it her mouth but did the best she could. Joyce bobbed her head up and down quickly, sucking hard on the upstrokes. One hand gripped the base of his cock, jacking him into her mouth while the other squeezed and tugged at his balls. He'd been such a good sport about fulfilling her fantasy that she wanted to make him cum as fast as possible. She couldn't wait to taste his jizz.

"Ohhh God! Uhhh--Joyce!--Bloody--Ahhh!" Spike’s hips bucked off the bed, he seized the brass bars of the headboard that his bindings were threaded through, hanging onto them for dear life. "Ahh--Gonna--FUCK!" he shouted.

His cum shot out like a geyser, she had to swallow quickly to avoid spilling any of the precious fluid. He groaned and panted as Joyce drank down stream after stream of his spunk. She continued pulling on him with her mouth and hands until he was completely spent. He sunk back into the mattress with a sigh.

Joyce moved up the bed and removed the silk scarf from his eyes and smiled down at him. She bent over and kissed his lips softly. "Thank you, Spike," she whispered.

He gave her a toothy grin. "I think I'm the one who should be thanking you. That was bloody incredible!"

She blushed prettily. "I'm glad you liked it. There is a little more to the fantasy...but we don't have to do anything else if you don't want --"

Spike interrupted her, "Just tell me what you'd like me to do, Joyce. I want to make you feel good too," he drawled decadently, his voice thick and rich, wrapping around her like a cloak.

She shuddered with desire and picked up the pot, placing it back on the nightstand before swinging a leg over him. She rested her bottom on his chest, her pussy inches from his face.

"The chocolate isn't very hot anymore." Joyce dunked her hand into the remaining liquid. "But it's good at room temperature too."

She brought her hand to her pussy and painted it with the mixture, she moaned as she slid her fingers in her slit, some cocoa ran down onto his neck.

Spike watched her, licking his lips. She moved her cunt over his face, and cried out when his tongue made first contact with her swollen flesh. She gripped the bars of the headboard and threw her head back as he lapped at her.






Meanwhile, in the living room...

Cha-Cha music blared from the speakers of the stereo. Buffy had turned it on to drown out the shouts and cries of pleasure coming from upstairs. Everyone tried desperately to concentrate on research. The men had pillows on their laps to conceal their uncomfortable hard-ons, and the women squirmed in their seats, their panties soaked through. Knowing what was going on up there, and not being able to join in or watch, was exceedingly difficult.

Giles flipped through another demonology text. He was about to turn a page when a drawing of a demon caught his eye.

"Buffy," he said loudly to be heard over the music. "Is this the demon you fought?" He leaned over the table, holding his pillow over his crotch, and passed the book to her.

She looked at the picture closely. "Yes! This is it! This is the one from the cemetery!" she said excitedly.

"What?" everyone asked leaning forward, they were having trouble hearing her.

She rolled her eyes and went over to the stereo, turning the music down.

They heard Joyce yelling from her bedroom:

"...YES! EAT ME! OH SPIKE! AHHH!"

Buffy immediately turned the music back up. ‘Ooookay, the music stays loud. At least mom's having a good time,’ she thought.

She moved over to and knelt at the coffee table, motioning for everyone to gather around. They knelt around the table, leaning in close to hear each other.

"This is the demon," she said pointing to the drawing in the book. Xander slid the book in front of him, Anya and Giles.

"It says here that it's called a 'Ynroh Demon'."

"I thought those were extinct," Anya added. "I never came across one the whole time I was a Vengeance Demon."

"Well, it didn't look too extinct when Spike and I fought it in the cemetery the other day...although I guess they could be extinct now," Buffy said.

Giles bent over the book. "Yes, I remember, vaguely, reading about this demon when I was training to be a Watcher. I didn't commit it to memory because they were supposed to be extinct, as Anya mentioned."

Anya smiled proudly. Giles scanned the information about the demon.

"What does it say about it's blood?" Willow asked.

"Um... Here we are. It says that some secret societies through history used the demon's blood as an...aphrodisiac. A drop or two of it's blood in a drink or smeared on your skin would make the object of your affection amorous. The 'infection' is transmitted through touch. Even the most fleeting of touches can activate it." Each of them remembered touching or being touched by Spike before he started making them crazy with lust. "It goes on to say..." he paused.

"What does it say?" the others asked.

"It says that it only brings out the inner-desires of the person who ingests or inhales it. You would have to be sexually attracted to the person already. The blood merely helps to break down inhibitions...allowing you to act on your passions."

"S-So, that means we all wanted to... We were all attracted to Spike, even before we were affected by the blood?" Tara asked, looking around the table.

"It would seem so," Giles stated, cleaning his glasses.

"Huh," Xander said. "That's...interesting."

"I always thought he was hot," Anya said matter of factly.

"How long do the effects last, does it say?" Buffy asked. She wasn't happy at the prospect of going back to 'normal'. Spike made her feel so good, he made her friends happy. She didn't want it to end.

Giles read further, "Uh, yes, it says the effects wear off within 72 hours. Although the affected person or persons are able to think clearly once more, the attraction will remain at the surface, it can't be denied once it has been brought out."

"We can't fight it then?" Willow asked, not intending to fight it at all.

"We would have our freewill but we'll still have an intense attraction to him, crave his touch...apparently." Giles cleared his throat.

"Works for me!" Xander said with a grin.

"Me too," everyone else said at once.

"Okay, we need to work out a Spike schedule," Buffy stated.






Meanwhile, in Joyce's bedroom...

Spike pounded into her cunt hard and fast, again being careful not to hurt her. After she had cum from the oral stimulation, she had untied his hands and feet quickly, begging him to fuck her. He gratefully obliged.

They were both careening towards climax. Joyce felt as if she were on a roller coaster, her mind was going a mile a minute, zipping along curves, dropping down into valleys only to ascend again on the other side. No man had ever made her feel such bliss. Her ex-husband hadn't, that's for sure. Spike was an experienced and very talented lover.

"Ohh! Spike! UNNNGGGHHH!" she screamed as she catapulted over the edge.

She got a sudden irresistible impulse to bite him. She sunk her teeth into the crook of his neck. Spike's body immediately stiffened and he began to cum, filling her pussy with load after thick creamy load.

"Joyce! Aaagh! Ohhh!!" His whole body shook.

Spike had always loved being bitten during sex. This time was made even better because it was so unexpected. Joyce was just as full of surprises as her daughter. He rolled off of her and laid on his back, exhausted but extremely satisfied.

Joyce laid against him, petting and stroking his face and chest. "Hope that was okay...the biting thing..." She looked at him with a shy smile.

"It was very, very okay." He gave her a smile and hugged her against him. "Nearly lost my mind when I felt your teeth on me. Feel free to do that whenever the mood strikes you, by the way."

She smiled and cuddled up in his arms. "What are you thinking?" she asked curiously.

"Right now?" he asked. She nodded. "Right now, I'm thinking that your ex is a barmy idiot. If you were my woman, wild horses couldn't drag me away from you."

He kissed her forehead. She smiled and sighed in contentment, rubbing her cheek against his chest.






Sometime later...

After thoroughly bathing to remove the remains of chocolate and marshmallows, Spike and Joyce came back downstairs. Joyce had changed back into a more 'Mom' appropriate outfit. Buffy was talking loudly. Spike grimaced at the awful music and went to the stereo, turning it off.

"Why were you listening to that crap?" He stuck a finger in his ear and wiggled it around. "Loud enough to pierce your bloody eardrums."

"We had to do something to cover the noises you two were making!" Buffy said.

Joyce blushed and looked down at her feet. Spike ran a hand through his wet hair, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Oh...well, uh, did you have any luck with the research?" he asked awkwardly, changing the subject.

"Yeah, we found it! It was a Ynroh Demon. It's blood acts like an aphrodisiac. But we knew that already," Buffy explained. "The effects are passed along through touch."

Spike knitted his brow. "I've heard of 'em before. But I thought --"

"They were extinct," Anya finished his sentence. "I thought so too."

"The effects should wear off any time now," Willow told him.

Spike's heart sank. 'It's going to wear off...I knew it was too good to last. They're going to tear me limb from limb when they come back to their senses...'

"Is that so?" he asked shakily, unable to keep the anxiety and disappointment out of his voice. "I should probably get going then... I don't think any of you are going to be very happy with me when you're...better."

He started to walk towards the front door. Buffy jumped up and went quickly over to him, blocking his path.

"Don't go, Spike. We want you to stay. Right, guys?" She looked at her friends, they nodded.

"That's fine and dandy, for now. But I don't wanna be around when you get pissed off." Just the thought of how angry they would be scared the shit out of him, the Wiccans alone could put a serious hurting on him.

"Giles, tell him what it said in the book. About how the blood affects people," Buffy said.

"It said that the blood only brings out feelings that were already present. It basically reduces one's inhibitions. Our feelings for you won't change, we'll just be in more control of ourselves and our rampaging libidos. I highly doubt we'll be chasing you around with a stake," Giles said, hoping to assuage Spike’s fears.

"Unless it's part of a sex game," Anya said cheerfully.

Everyone voiced their agreement.

"You're sayin' that all of you...had the hots for me before I got covered in that thing's blood?" Spike asked incredulously.

"Yep," Buffy said. "So, you don't have to go. In fact..." She turned to Joyce. "Mom, it would be okay with you if Spike moved into the basement, wouldn't it?"

Joyce smiled blindingly. "Yes! That would be wonderful! You can move in right away, Spike! We can fix it up nice for you, some curtains, a nice big bed..."

"Hey!" Xander whined. "How come he can't live with us? He likes the big screen TV. Don't you, Spike?"

"Tara and I are going to get another place together, a bigger place. There'll be plenty of room for him with us," Willow piped in, holding her girlfriend's hand.

"I've got a flat all to myself, I think he'd be happier staying at my place," Giles said reasonably, cleaning his glasses for the umpteenth time.

Spike never thought he'd see the day that they would be fighting over who got to let him live with them. He was still a bit stunned by the revelation that they had wanted to shag him before the mojo.

"This is home base. He'll be happier and safer here with me, Mom and Dawn," Buffy said. “I'm the Slayer and what I say goes!"

The group grumbled.

"We'll have to explain all this to Dawn when she gets back from your Aunt Marie's place..." Joyce said, a little concerned.

They were all relieved that Dawn was visiting Joyce's sister when the lust for Spike took hold. It would be very unfortunate if Dawn had been affected as well, as she was way too young for the 'Spike Experience'.

"Ooh!" Buffy said energetically. "I was making a list!" She went over to the coffee table and picked up a piece of paper she had written on, the top of the paper said 'Spike Schedule'. "We were working out a schedule for all of us, so we don't argue about who gets to...ya know…"

She cleared her throat. "On Mondays and you can stay over at Xander and Anya's place." Anya and Xander smiled at Spike. "On Tuesdays and Wednesdays you can stay with Giles." Giles grinned wickedly. "Thursdays at Tara and Willow's." The Wiccans snuggled together. "Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you spend here. Of course, if any of you guys want to visit or...just drop by, you're totally welcome to."

The gang had already argued about why she got to have him for three days in a row. They had reluctantly agreed to it when Buffy and Joyce assured them they could come over to see him any time they wanted. She looked up at Spike in anticipation. "How does that sound?"

"I... Well, it sounds like you have it all sorted..." He was completely blown away. 'They worked out a bloody schedule for me? he thought. "You certainly are thorough."

Buffy grinned. "The schedule was Giles' idea."

Giles wanted to make sure he got some alone time with Spike. It still irked him that he didn't get a chance to have a go at Spike yet.

Buffy put her arms around Spike's neck, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Welcome home, Spike," she said sweetly.

He smiled back at her, a lump formed in his throat. It felt so good to be wanted.

"Thanks, pet. I think I'm going to like it here," he said, his voice rough with emotion.