The mojo wore off, just as the book said it would.

The gang hardly noticed the change, they still lusted after the peroxide-blonde vamp. The only difference was that they could stop themselves from throwing him down on the floor and fucking his brains out. The passion and affection they had felt for him were still present.

Since the Scoobies came to an understanding about Spike, they held poker games at Giles' place every Friday night. The first poker party had started innocently enough...


Giles, Xander, Anya, Tara, Willow, Buffy and Spike sat around the table holding their cards. A large pile of chips and bowls of pretzels and potato chips sat in the middle of the table. Each player had piles of chips of various sizes in front of them (Spike's being the largest) as well as beer bottles for the men and tall glasses of banana daiquiris for the women. They'd been sucking back quite a few drinks over the last two hours. Everyone was feeling loosey-goosey and in good spirits.

"Straight Flush. Read 'em and weep." Spike smirked and laid down his cards for all to see.

The other players groaned and threw their cards down as Spike gathered the chips and pulled them over to his already heaping pile.

"I'd like to thank you all for your generous contributions to the 'Blood & Smoke Fund'."

"You suck!" Buffy blurted out. Then, realizing what she said, began giggling and leaning over against Willow's shoulder. "Did you hear what I said, Will? I said he sucks -- and he's a vampire! Wasn't that funny?"

"Yeah." She started giggling too. "He sucks all right!"

"I think you're cheating," Xander said matter of factly, sounding like a card player from the old West. "No way someone could be that lucky," he said pointing to Spike's winnings.

"Prove it." Spike smiled, sitting back in the chair and crossing his arms.

"Maybe I should search you for hidden cards...and stuff." A glimmer of lust twinkled in Xander's eye as he imagined having Spike up against the wall, legs spread...

"I've got nothin' to hide," Spike said innocently.

"I vote we search him!" Buffy stood up and declared.

"Me too!" Willow, Tara and Anya said at the same time. They broke out laughing.

Giles sat back in his chair smiling, he was already getting hard at the thought of searching Spike for contraband.

Spike stood up and spread his arms out, turning around in a circle. "No hidden cards, no nothin'. I'm clean. I can't help it if you're the worst poker players in the western hemisphere."

Xander got up and moved around the table to Spike. "Take off your shirt," he said in a low voice, his eyes looking a little glazed.

Spike looked down at the tight black t-shirt he was currently wearing. "You really think I have cards hidden in my bloody t-shirt? Come on!"

"Humor me."

He looked in Xander's eyes and saw the lust there. 'Hmm. I can see where this is goin'.' Spike looked around into the faces of the other Scoobies. They all had a similar glassy-eyed, blushy and distinctly horny look about them. 'Do I really want to shag with all of them here, starin'? Well...an orgy could be quite fun...' he decided.

He slowly lifted his t-shirt over his head and tossed it over to the couch. Then put his arms out and spun around slowly again.

"See? Nothing."

"Take off your boots! I bet he hides them in his boots," Anya said, then took a big drink of her daiquiri.

Spike took off his boots, showing the others that there was nothing hidden in them, he put them out of the way against a wall.

"The pants!" Willow said excitedly. "Search the pants!"

"'M not takin' off my pants. You know I don't wear underwear, Red." He fully intended to strip naked but wanted to at least offer a token protest.

"All right, then. I'll take them off for you," Xander said.

His hands went to the fastenings of Spike’s jeans, undoing them slowly. He looked into Spike's eyes as he unzipped him. Anya came up behind Spike and slid her fingers into the waistband of his jeans and pushed them down his legs, he stepped out of them. She tossed them over to the couch with his shirt.

Spike stood before them in all his glory. He couldn't conceal the excitement he felt with all of their hungry eyes feasting on him, his cock swelled and inched upward. Xander wrapped his hands around Spike's shaft, stroking up and down slowly.

"Clear off the table," Xander said, gazing into Spike‘s eyes.

The others who had been immobilized briefly by the gorgeous hunk of naked vampire flesh, leapt into action, grabbing their drinks and the snack bowls from the table. Anya went over and swept her arm over it, sending cards and chips onto the floor. Giles thought about chastising her but was too overcome with desire. He hadn't been to a good orgy since his Ripper days.

Xander took Spike by the shoulders and backed him over to the poker table, pushing him down on the surface. Spike smiled and scooted back so that he was sitting on it, his legs dangling over the side. Xander stripped off his own shirt and undid his pants.

"Lay down," Xander said.

Spike complied and looked at the upside down Scoobies gawking at the display, the smell of their combined arousal was so intense that he thought he might pass out from it. He closed his eyes and groaned. Xander took hold of Spike's cock and lowered his head to run his tongue from base to tip, swirling his tongue around the thick head.

"Mmm, did anyone ever tell you that you taste just like a Chocolate Hurricane candy bar?" Xander asked. Not needing an answer, he lowered his mouth back onto the rigid staff.

"N-No...don't believe anyone's ever -- Ahhh -- Xander, you're gettin' real good at this," Spike said raggedly.

Anya stripped out of her clothing quickly and climbed on the table, straddling Spike's face. He smiled and brought his hands up to massage her hips, then he flicked his tongue out to taste her soaked pussy.

"Spike! Uhhh!" she cried as he penetrated her with his nimble tongue.

The rest of the group got undressed, not thinking about anything but getting some hot vampire love. They moved in around the table, reaching out and stroking every inch of Spike's naked flesh.

Spike licked and sucked Anya vigorously, it wasn't long before she was shaking and crying out, her juices spilling out onto his face. Spike whimpered when Xander pulled away from his cock, but another hot mouth took over almost immediately. Anya slumped off the table with the help of Buffy and Willow. Spike looked down and saw that the hot mouth he felt belonged to Tara. She smiled at him impishly around a mouthful of his cock then started bobbing her head slowly. Willow joined her, wrapping one hand around the base while the other pulled at his heavy sac. Spike threw his head back.

"Ahhh--God, girls...feels so good!"

"Hey!" Xander said resentfully. "I was there first!"

"Ya snooze, ya lose, buddy," Willow tittered.

"No fair! I had to get the lube!" He pouted. "We wouldn't even be doing this if I didn't accuse him of cheating! Don't I deserve the first fuck?"

There were murmurs of agreement.

"Fine," Willow sighed, she and Tara stepped away from the all you can eat Spike buffet reluctantly.

Xander grinned and went about preparing his cock and Spike's ass with the lube. Willow climbed onto the table next, taking Anya's place over his face.

"Where's the romance? No flowers, no candy, no -- mmmph!" Spike's joking was cut off when Willow covered his mouth with her snatch.

'Well, that was rude!' he thought, but went to work on pleasing her anyway, pressing his tongue into her slippery folds.

Tara played with and licked Willow's tits while she rode Spike's face.

Xander lifted Spike's legs and hooked them over his elbows, spreading him open. He entered Spike slowly, loving the feelings that being buried in Spike's snug ass sent through his body. He began moving in and out at a quick pace, causing them both to gasp and moan. It had been two whole days since he got to cum inside of Spike -- and that was two days too many as far as he was concerned.

Giles moved in to take hold of Spike's dick as it bounced on his firm belly. He bent his head and swirled his tongue around the prickhead, slurping up the pre-cum that seeped from the slit. Then Giles slid his mouth down past the ridge of the cock, taking it in until he felt the soft, spongy head hit the back of his throat.

'Tastes like 20 year old scotch, perfect!' he mused while pulling on his own erection. He moaned around a mouthful of Spike's hard shaft.

The vibrations caused Spike to moan into Willow's pussy. Which caused Willow to shriek in pleasure and she ground down onto his face as she came.

Tara helped remove her limp girlfriend from the table. After she sat Willow on the couch, she went back and stroked Spike's cheekbones and kissed him deeply, loving the taste of Willow and Anya combined with his own delicious flavor on his tongue. Spike moved a hand between her legs and slipped two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out. She widened her stance to give him more access.

Xander started fucking Spike at a frantic pace, watching Willow cum, Tara getting finger-fucked and Giles sucking Spike off and tugging on his balls along with the actual goodness of fucking him, was too much.

"Ohhhh--God! Fuck! I'm--AHHHH!" Xander erupted inside Spike, whimpering and shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. He kept plunging into Spike until he felt himself going soft. He pulled out with a *plop* and staggered backwards, sinking to his knees and sitting down on the floor with a dazed expression. Anya moved over to her fiancé, and sat on the floor next to him. She put her arms around him, petting his face and cooing to him to help him get back to reality.

Spike’s hips bucked off the table as Giles pumped and sucked him harder, tugging on and rolling his balls roughly. He grunted into Tara’s mouth as he shot a load of cum down the Watcher’s throat. Giles swept his mouth up the twitching cock till only the head remained still inside, jet after jet of cum spurting onto his tongue. He continued sucking and jacking Spike into his mouth long after he swallowed the last drop. He couldn’t get enough of Spike’s thick, creamy spunk.

Spike's hand was a blur as he fucked his fingers into Tara's dripping pussy. She threw her head back, a high keening sound issuing from her parted lips, she humped his hand as she came. She would have preferred his mouth or cock but this was good too... He had the most elegant, slender fingers for a man. He removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth, licking them clean. She bent down and licked his lips, pushing her tongue back between them. She loved that long, bendy tongue of his, and what he could do to her with it. Willow put her arms around Tara’s waist from behind, kissing her shoulder and neck.

Buffy had been sitting in a chair fingering herself most of the time, impatient for her turn with Spike. When she finally noticed that Xander had backed off, she bolted out of the chair and over to the table. She couldn’t wait to have his huge undead dick stuffed inside her aching cunt.

In the same instant, Giles let Spike’s still erect cock slip from his mouth and moved around to the spot Xander had just vacated, his own eager hard-on standing at attention. He needed to fuck him now.

"Hey!" Buffy yelled. "My turn!"

Giles stopped as he was hoisting Spike's legs over his shoulders. “No, it bloody well isn't! You were all the way over there," the Watcher gestured to the chair with a tilt of his head.

"Come on, Giles! I'm horny!" She pouted and stomped her foot, making her tits jiggle.

Spike turned his head to look at Buffy and Giles. “Now, now, don’t fight over little ol’ me. There’s lots of me to go around.” He smirked, his face glistening with Willow and Anya's juices.

"Spike, why don't you fuck Buffy and Giles can fuck you? That's the way we do it when we're together," Anya said helpfully.

“Sounds like an excellent idea! That way we can both get what we want,” Giles said to Buffy, lowering Spike’s legs and offering him his hand.

Spike took it and hopped off the table. Giles led him over to the plush Persian rug in the middle of the room. Buffy and Giles moved the coffee table out of the way and pushed the furniture back, leaving a large open space.

Buffy turned her back to Spike and went down on her knees. She brushed a hand over the rug.

"Ooh, nice and soft. Easy on the knees. She looked over her shoulder at Spike and crooked her finger at him. “Come here, you hot monster!” she laughed.

Spike grinned and dropped down behind her. He bent over her and moved her hair aside, licking and nibbling at her neck.

"Mmm, Spike." She put her palms flat on the rug. "I need you to fuck me now!"

"Patience, Slayer." He ran his hands over her back. "Aren't you afraid your rug's gonna get mussed, Rupert?" Spike asked teasingly.

"Sod the rug! I'll get another," Giles replied. Giles kneeled behind Spike, pressing his hard cock against the blonde vampire's backside and kissing his shoulder. Giles rubbed Spike's hip with one hand while the other reached around to grasp his cock. He guided it to Buffy's dripping wet pussy.

Spike thrust his hips home, burying himself to the hilt in the Slayer. Giles positioned himself at Spike's opening and thrust in, there was no need to prepare since Xander had left him well-lubricated. The three of them moaned in pleasure.

Giles started moving in and out of Spike while Spike began thrusting slowly in and out of Buffy. Giles was so excited that he knew he couldn't last long, he had been ready to cum ever since he sucked Spike's cock while Xander fucked him on the table. He was able to keep a slow and easy rhythm for a few minutes before the need for release was imperative. Giles began ramming into Spike, holding his hips in tightly, his balls slapping against Spike's butt.

Buffy gasped and moaned continuously. Having Spike fuck her from behind was exhilarating enough, but to know that Giles was buggering him at the same time gave her an extra added thrill. She never knew she had such an enormous kinky streak before falling under the influence of the demon blood. Even now, after the demon blood mojo wore off, she wanted to be with Spike -- he made her feel alive. But more than that, he made her want to be alive. And she was strangely okay with sharing him with her friends. As long as she got to have him too, it was all right by her. Plus, she was really getting off seeing everyone else taking turns with him. She threw herself back on his rod with gusto.

Spike was happy. He was desired, loved, by the seven people he cared about most in the world. He wished Joyce could be here too, but poker wasn't her game. He had always secretly wanted their acceptance and now he had it in spades. And he knew that they craved more than just his body. In the quiet moments, when he had spent the night with one (or two) of them, each had told him how much they cared for him and he had seen the sincerity in their eyes. All the sex he'd been having was an added bonus. He smiled as he pounded into Buffy, speeding up his motions, his orgasm fast approaching.

The three of them moved together, going at each other like there was no tomorrow.

"God! Uhh! Ahhh! Spike! So bloody tight! Uhh--So bloody good! Going to cum!" Giles wheezed.

"Ahh! Rupert! Bloody hell! Ungh! Buffy!!" Spike growled.

"Ohhhh! Fuck me, Spike! Yes! Ahhh! Fuck YES!" Buffy squealed.

Their bodies stiffened and shivered as they started cumming, grunting and yelling each other's names as they peaked.

Giles pulled out after he finished shooting his wad, and laid back on the rug, breathing hard. Spike withdrew from Buffy and flopped down on his back, smiling and panting. Buffy curled up next to him and traced patterns with her finger on his chest.

"That was intense!" Buffy giggled.

Spike hugged her against him. "I'll say." He looked over at Giles. "You all right over there, Rupert? You aren't going to have a stroke or something, are you?" he chuckled.

Giles kept his eyes closed, breathing deeply, he held up his hand, giving Spike a two-fingered salute in reply.

Everyone laughed.

"Hmm." Buffy moved her hand down Spike’s torso to his dick, stroking the underside from balls to tip. "Not that I'm complaining, but how can you possibly still be hard?" she asked in amazement.

"Don't know...just am." He smiled proudly. "Always been that way."

"He stays crunchy in milk!" Xander said. Everyone looked at him blankly. "What?" he asked defensively. "Give me a break, my brain is still all mushy!" He brooded.

"I thought it was funny, honey," Anya comforted him.

Willow and Tara walked over and sat on the rug beside Spike. Willow bent over and lapped at the head of his cock.

"Tara and I didn't get a ride on the purple-headed love mushroom yet." She looked at him with a naughty smile.

Buffy shooed Willow away from his groin.

"I get one more ride on the purple-headed love mushroom, thank you very much." She swung a leg over him and straddled his waist.

"You just got one! Give someone else a turn!" Willow huffed, Tara patted her shoulder.

"Well...I'm the Slayer! That's gotta give me special privileges, right?" Buffy lowered herself onto Spike's slick pole.

Closing her eyes and gasping, marveling again at the way he filled her up completely. She began rising and falling on him. The others sat and kneeled around the Slayer and vamp, stroking and gliding their hands along his smooth skin.

Spike closed his eyes, savoring the sensations that Buffy riding his cock and the hands and tongues of the others produced. Anonymous hands spread and slightly lifted his legs, caressed his thighs, tweaked his nipples, ran through his hair.

Buffy began taking only half his length into her pussy, allowing the others' to have access to him. An anonymous tongue dived into his mouth as other tongues licked his pecs, lapped at his ball sac and perineum and the juncture where he and Buffy were joined.

It was pure bliss. They wanted him. They loved him. For the first time in his life (or unlife) he felt like he belonged. He roared as he erupted inside Buffy’s cunt like a volcano, a second later he felt her spasming around him. She screamed his name as her inner muscles milked the jism from his cock. He moaned, a huge grin spreading across his face.

He was home.






And thus began a new relationship between The Scoobies and their favorite vampire. The Friday night "poker parties" (which were really "Let's gangbang Spike!" parties) were an event none of them ever intended to miss, apocalypse or no apocalypse.


THE END


Chapter End Notes:
Acknowledgments:

* Credit for the phrase: "Purple-headed love mushroom" goes to bubonicplague1348, a moderator at the forums4fans boards. Thanks, bub! I just had to use it!
** "Love Machine" lyrics by Billy Griffin and Pete Moore