Author's Chapter Notes:
Hy all I'm so sorry it took me so long to add this chapter but I hope you'll enjoy it. The new one will be added faster. I promise! And thanky for all the reviews I'm really happy 'bout them.
Sun & Rain & Love & Accidents

by Cara



The sand felt hot under Beth’s feet and the wind in her face made her feel as if she could fly. She ran as fast as she could while William chased after her.

After they had talked she got up and ran.

“You can’t run away long!” Will shouted and she looked back.

He was close now. She had known from the beginning that he would be faster than her.

After another minute he caught her.

Will had his hands around her waist and spun her around ‘til he stumbled over his own feet and landed with her on top of him in the warm sand.

“Told you that I would catch you.” Will smiled up at her.

“Well, I think you really should be rewarded for that.” Beth said and then leaned down for a long and mind blowing kiss.

After several minutes they separated and Will trailed a line of soft kisses down her neck.

“Will…I think we should go to…to…in…into the shadow. It’s ho…ho…hot…”

Will was on his feet in a second, scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to a couple of exotic trees, where they sat earlier on the blanked.

The blanked was still in the shadow and they lay down upon it.

“So, Elizabeth, what do you want to do now?”

“Well, what do the other girls normally do?” Beth asked nervously.

“I don’t care what they would do. What do you want to do?”

Beth looked up at him and tried to get her thoughts straight.

“Well, I think I’d like it, when we do what we just did over there.” she said shyly.

Will leaned down and kissed her neck again.

“That, kitten?” he smiled when her answer was a little nod.

Her hands roamed over his back and slowly she let them slide under his shirt. Both moaned at the contact. His back felt strong and smooth at the same time. Beth let her nails scratch his skin softly. Will moaned at that action and came back up to devour Beth’s mouth.

Something hit Beth on the arm and she looked up.

“What was that?” She looked at her arm. “Is that a raindrop?”

William looked at it. “Yes, I think so.”

“But it’s a wonderful day how…”

Before Beth could finish that sentence it started to rain. Hard.

“A downpour!” Will explained. He took her hand and ran with her to the still waiting carriage.

The tropic rain made loud splashing sounds on the big leaves of the palms. The sun could still be seen and when Beth looked out of the carriages window she could see a big rainbow over the ocean.

“William! Look at that! Doesn’t it look like paradise?”

Will smiled at her and said :” Yeah it does.”

*Does he mean the rainbow or me. Well, I think both is ok.* Beth thought.

“I love you William.”

“I love you too.”

They kissed and kissed and kissed and carriage stopped. They just got out of it when they heared a loud scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This is so embarrassing!” Anya shouted while she sat on the big bed in Xanders room.

“Well,…it kind of is…but…” Beth didn’t get to finish her sentence.

“THERE IS NO BUT!!! I’ll kill him.”

When Beth and Will came back to the house they found the happy couple, Xander and Anya, in their bedroom. The problem, which was so embarrassing, was that thanks to their wild sex Anya banged her head against the bedpost. And now there was a big cut on her forehead.

She was sitting on the bed, the blanked wrapped tight around her while the so-called doctor took care of her injure. Beth sat beside her and tried to soothe her down.

Xander stood out the door and was busy with looking angry at William who couldn’t hold back his laughter. It was just too funny.

“XANDER!!!!!!!” Anya shouted and the young man looked nervous at the door.

“Go…in…for…God’s…sake…” William managed to get out.

When Xander went in Beth and the doctor came out. The three stayed still for a moment. They could hear Anya. She was shouting at her love and he was trying to defence himself. Then there was silence.

“What is going on?” Beth asked when the silence stretched out a bit more.

William got closer to the door and took a peek through the keyhole.

“You sure you want to know?” Will whispered.

“YES!” Beth said a little too loud.

“Well, they make up. On the sex way.” William said with a big grin as he turned towards his own girl.

“Oh.” Beth said and turned her face away from him so he wouldn’t see that she was blushing. But of course he did notice.

“William got closer to her and put one of his long fingers under her chin to force her to look at him. When their eyes met he stole on quick kiss and took her hand.

“What about some fun, pet?” William asked and got a cocky smile.

“What kind of fun?” Beth was slightly nervous.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

William didn’t wait for her answer. He started his way down the hall with her in his arms.