Author's Chapter Notes:
Hy all! I'm sorry I didn't update for so long but I was in the middle of Africa for two month and I had no internet. I will update soon all the chapters that are in my mind. Cara
Saying Thankyou
By Cara



“Shh…I can see them” Beth hushed when Dawn and her lifeguard come down the path.

“And remember: This has to go fast!” William said one last time.

They were in the middle of the wood. Beth and William were hiding behind one thicket and the others on the other side of the path where the bushes were higher.

Slowly the two horses came closer and closer…

Suddenly Birdy, the jaguar, sprang out of the jungle. Dawn screamed. The lifeguard, fell from the horse. He was unconscious because on of the pirates was hidden in the tree above him and had dropped down to hit him so he wouldn’t realize what was really happening.

“Birdy, sit!” Clem screamed, and the jaguar sat down.

Beth came running out of the bushes to stop Dawn from riding away.

“DAWNY!”

“Beth? What the…” the little girl was shacking and couldn’t believe her eyes at the same time. Her sister was here.

“Come on let’s go before he wakes up.”

“But…they will search…”

“Don’t worry, they won’t. I’ll explain to you later. Now come down from the horse and come with me.”

After the ladies left and went to the ship, the men set the corps in place and left the jungle. As soon as they all were on deck the ship made its way back to Laria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow!”

“Yeah, I know. It’s crazy, isn’t it?” Beth said while her sister watched her with big eyes.

“And did you… you know…?” Dawn was overwhelmed.

“No! Not yet… anyway.”

“I can’t believe it! My sister is in love with a pirate! It fits you…” Dawn started laughing.

“Oh shut up! He is handsome!” Beth defended herself.

“Right” giggle “he is” giggle…

After a while of laughing and kidding the two siblings became serious.

“So, tell me what happened after you left home.” Dawn asked.

“Well, that’s a long story…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Come in…” William growled at the door. He was mad. His plans about the next holdup wouldn’t work out the way he had planed to.

“Did I ever tell you that I love you?” Beth came into the room.

“About a hundred times…” his voice sounded annoyed.

“Did I do something?” Beth almost sounded hurt.

“No…I’m…I’m sorry kitten…it’s just that this fuck won’t work the way I want it to!”

“Oh, poor baby…” Beth locked the door and came closer with a wicked smile.

“Shell I make it all better?”

“Well, my love, how do you plan to do that?” William stood up from his desk and walked closer to the love of his life.

“You know…I could do this…,” she let her hair loose, “and this,” the dress she wore dropped to the floor, “and I could get rid of that…,” she dropped her corset.

Beth walked over to William’s bed and lay down on it only her panties left on.

“And then I would tell you to come and take me.” Beth told him in a low tone. William stood with his mouth gaping open. He couldn’t say a word at first.

“I…I…I thought y…you wanted to wait ‘til…”

“I changed my mind. A pirate’s bride doesn’t wait for her wedding night to feel the pleasures of making love. Or how your crew would call it: screwing…” Beth smiled up at her love.

“Well, if you’re sure…I never refused to serve a woman’s wishes…”

Slowly William came closer to the bed, his eyes were fixed on Beth’s soft and tender breasts. Her skin had a light tan.

While he approached her he dropped his shirt and showed off his muscular chest. When he finally was on the bed he stalked towards his girl like a big cat.

“Why did you change your mind? Not that I complain…” William asked while he started to kiss Beth on her neck.

“Well…I thought…thought…that…mmhh…that I should say…th…thank…thankyou…” Beth couldn’t get her words right while her lover moved the her breasts and took her right nipple into his mouth.

Slowly, oh so slowly he let his tongue circle her rosy mounds. With his left hand he took care of her left breast.
Beth took in deep breaths and entangled her hands in Will’s hair.

This was even better that she had imagined. The feeling of his lean body against hers, the feel of his warm skin upon hers…she couldn’t find words for it.

“Everything ok with you?” William asked and smiled up at her.

“Yes.”

“Good.”

The handsome pirate made his way down to belly. He dip once in to her bellybutton and then moved on. Down to her panties. Over her panties. His trail of kisses got on. Down her inner thigh of the left leg down to her toes and back up und the other leg.

This time he lingered at her panties and carefully took them off.

He could hear Beth take in a deep breath. He took a quick look up at her and when she nodded at him he went on with his “work”.

William started to massage her outer lips with his fingers ‘til he felt the girl beneath him relax and then started to take care of Beth’s clit. She writhed on the bed and moaned at the pleasure.

Will smiled and then took her legs over his shoulders. First he started to blow lightly against her heated core, what made Beth moan and groan even louder and harder.
When he actually started licking her and entered her with his tongue the young lady came for the first time this night.

William let her ride out that waves of pleasure before he came back up.

“So kitten, how was that?”

“Wow…” Was all he got.

“We can still stop if you want.” Will smiled down at her.

“No. I want to go through with that. Tell me something… is it going to be even better?”

“Oh yes…”

With this he leaned down and kissed the beautiful woman beneath him.


TBC...