Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey all. I hope I didn't take too long, but I hope your waiting was worth it! Tell me what you think of the chapter! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Real Woman

by Cara


While they kissed William’s hands roamed over Beth’s body. From her cheeks to her shoulder and down to her soft breasts where they lingered. He fondled them at first. Then when Beth let out little sighs his fingers took care of her rosy nipples. He squeezed them gently and leaned down to play with them. His wet tongue circled her left nipple. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it. His teeth lightly biting it and his tongue was still circling the heated flesh.

Beth was amazed by her own body. It seemed exactly what to do even when her brain wasn’t sure. When Will started sucking on her soft mounds, however, all thoughts were out of her mind. Her hands came up to entangle in his curly hair. Soft moans escaped her moth while she thrust her body more into William’s grip.

His hands were around her back to hold her in place. Will looked up to see his girl’s eyes closed and he let her breast drop from his mouth and got a little protest from her by doing so. But that died real quick, when he first blew onto her wet nipple to double her pleasure and then moved to her other breast, to give it the same attention.

Beth’s hands now roamed over her lover’s tanned skin. She could feel his strong muscles work beneath the brown skin.

“Will, can I…can I un…dress you?” Beth asked when Will finally let go of her breasts and came back up to steal a kiss from the goddess that was lying breathless beneath him.

“Yes.”

Beth slowly reached down to untie her man’s pants. Her fingers shied away when to first button popped open.

“No worry. We can stop anytime you like, ok?” William whispered softly and looked into Beth’s green, green, eyes.

“I…I don’t want to. It’s just…I’ve never seen…” she trailed off and looked away.

William reached down and took her hands in his. Gently he guided her back to his pants and when she had opened the last button and his enormous cock sprang free he stood up and took his pants fully off.

Beth’s mouth literally hung open. She had never seen a naked man before, but she knew out of instinct, that her lover was really good proportioned.

*This thing is NEVER going to fit*

“Don’t worry, it will fit. I won’t hurt you.” Will said.

“Did I say that out loud or did you read my mind?” Beth asked and looked away in embarrassment.

Will sat down beside her and took her face into his hands so she would look him in the eye.

“No you didn’t and I didn’t have to read your thoughts, not that I can. The look on your face was all I needed to see. Don’t worry ok? I’ll be gentle.”

“Anya said that it would hurt. And…ahm…” Beth stuttered.

“Just for a moment. I can’t chance that, but after that moment it will be the greatest thing you’ve ever done. I promise.”

“Ok, let’s do it then. I trust you. And I love you.” Beth smiled at him. But still had a frightened look in her eyes.

“Come here.” William encouraged her.

He opened his arms and held her for a second. Slowly he brought them down. Beth lying on her back and William above her. He gently caressed her face and kissed her. When he felt her relax he reached down to make sure she was wet enough.

Gently as not to frighten her he pushed her legs apart. When he lay down between her splayed legs and his erection touched her entrance for the first time both took in a deep breath. Beth’s breath became low and tensed.

“Gonna go slow. You want me to warn you?” William asked when he broke the kiss.

“Yes…warn me…” Beth’s voice was more relaxed all of a sudden.

*Gosh…he is so perfect.*

*She is the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen. I love her*

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Slowly William pushed into her. Inch by inch he got closer to her hymn.

Beth took in every little emotion that was flooding her. The feeling of him getting in, the little sting by being stretched for the first time, the big love she felt toward her lover and the fear she felt about the pain-to-come.

“You ready?” William asked and looked down at his girl.

Beth only nodded and closed her eyes. Will leaned down and captured her mouth. With one fast thrust he was fully embedded in her.

Beth let out a little gasp and on tear rolled down her cheek.

“Baby…I’m sorry…from now on there will only be pleasure…baby…I love you…Beth…you ok?” William babbled and kissed her face and neck.

“Yes…I…I…think. The pain’s gone.”

They smiled at each other and whiled they kissed again, William stared to thrust in and out of her. After a few seconds Beth picked up the pace and met Will halfway. Their tongues started to simulate the movement of their bodies. Every time Will pushed his cock into Beth, they crashed their tongues against one another.

William had never enjoyed sex that much. He had always loved to be in a warm and wet woman, but all the girls he slept with were nothing compared to eth. She was hot like fire, and as wet as a waterfall and so tight. She was just perfect.

The two started to moan and groan. Sometimes when Will’s thrusting member hit a special point in her Beth also let out a cry of ecstasy.

“Will…so good…keep going…no…don’t slow down…oh God…oh God…William…”

“Beth…ahh…God…has n…nothing to do…with that…yes…that’s…so…so…tight…love you…forever…”

“Love you…too…”

The two got faster and faster and a familiar tingle started to spread in their system. They came closer and closer to the edge. With every thrust with every moan they got higher and higher.

“William…gonna…gonna…”

“Do it honey, come for me. I’m right there with you…”

One, two, three more hard thrusts and the two were flying over the edge.

“WILLIAM!”

“ELIZABETH!”

They lay still entangled on the bad as they came down from heaven. William was the first to move. He rolled them over and cradled his love in his arms. In the process he slipped out of her wet channel and both let out a whimper at the lost of contact.

“Wow…” Beth could say nothing else at that moment. Her body still shook from the aftershocks.

“Yes. You were so good.”

“Really? So, am I a real woman now?” Beth asked and smiled wickedly at her man.

“Come here and let me kiss you, my real woman…”

William pulled her close and kissed her tenderly. They didn’t get out of bed the whole day.


TBC...