A Ten Hour Travel

By Cara





The next day the pirates set course for a secret island where they hide all their prey. Beth was excited. This was one of her childhood dreams to one time enter a pirates-cave.



“Where is this island?” Beth asked when William came on deck again.



“I can’t tell you, sorry pet. But I can tell you how it is there. If you want to know.”



“Of course I want to! Tell me everything. How long will it take ‘till we get there, is it dangerous to get there, is it the most beautiful island I have ever seen…?” Beth wasn’t going to stop, so William interrupted her.



“Well, it will take us, let’s say 10 hours to get there. It’s not really dangerous to get there and yes it is the most beautiful island you have ever seen. But where we go exactly is a big cave, so big that our whole ship can hide I it. No one goes there. The inhabitants of the island think that a big curs is over this place. But don’t be afraid that is just an old folk tale.” Will explained.



“Tell me about it.” Beth was curious. She had read a lot of books and reports about pirates but she had never heared of the “Enchanted Lagoon”.



“Well, the old men say that one summer day 20 years ago a young girl went down to this cave to take a bath. She didn’t come home that day. So the whole village went down to this lagoon to search her.” William told while they walked over the deck.



“Did they find her?”



“Yes they did. But what they found was gruesome. Her body was mutilated. You can’t even imagine how this must have looked like. And so the people said there were restless ghosts in there.”



“Oh God!! And you want to take me to such a place?” Beth was shocked.



“Don’t worry, luv. I’m not finished yet. Later some so called scientists found a shark in the cave. He was probably the one who killed that girl. But the village-people were fixed on the tale and after a while the shark was forgotten and now no one goes down to it again, because everyone is convinced that ghosts dwell there. And now it’s our hiding place.”



“But what if someone goes there because he doesn’t belief in the story?” Beth asked nearly concerned.



“Well some of my men stay always there to make sure that our treasures stay where they are.” William smiled at her as she seamed to be deep in thoughts again.



“Well, 10 hours are quiet a long time. What do we do ‘til we are there?” Beth asked with a big smile one her lips.



She was happy to get to a lagoon. And especially a one that was used as a hiding placed by pirates.



“Well I just got something on my mind” said Will with a cocky grin.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“William… slow down… I’ve never done this before!”



“Pet…move your hips a little bit more”



“This…way?”



“Yes, right! …And now stop looking at your feet and look into my eyes.”



“Sorry, I just have never danced this way before. I can do waltz. But this… what is that dance called anyway?”



They talked while in the background some of the pirates played an erotic lambada. Beth was surprised that they could play music. At the beginning of this she found it funny but now she got a hint of how passionate and sexual this dance was. And what freaked her most was that she liked it.



This wasn’t good. She had to look into those deep blue eyes now and they didn’t talk.



*Oh,… be careful Beth. Don’t think of how it would feel in his arms. Don’t think of his strong hands and his… Hey! stop that!*



“Well, pet. What do you think? Would you teach us how to waltz?” William asked with a sweet smile.



“Oh, you know actually I’m a very bad teacher. But maybe…” Beth started but was interrupted by Xander.



“William! We’ve got a little problem here!”



William looked at Xander and then turned back to Beth.



“I’m sorry, but my duty is calling. We…”



“William!!!“



“I’m coming.” William went up to Xander.



Beth stood there and watched him leave. She liked spending time with him. But she would never admit that aloud.



She went into William’s cabin and looked for something interesting.



She went through several drawers but found nothing except cloth, jewelry, money and maps.



Beth went to the desk. Maybe there would be something interesting for her to spent the time. There were six drawers but nothing interesting in the first. And the second and third and fourth and fifth. Beth wanted to open the sixth but it was locked.



*Ahh. You only lock something secretly up. And secrets are interesting. Especially the secrets of a pirate.*



Beth took one of the needles off of the desk and tried to open the drawer with it. Unsuccessful.



“You damn thing! Get open!” Beth cursed after some minutes.



“Not very wise to open locked drawers pet. There is a reason why it is locked.”



“William!”



Beth turned in shock and stood perfectly still. She wasn’t sure what to do. He was a pirate and maybe she would really regret every word she could say.



“Well, what could you have searched for in my desk?” William walked towards her and her heartbeat sped up.



“Nothing! I promise. I was just bored and I…well…I thought maybe there would be something interesting in your desk. I had no intend to do something bad. I promise…” Beth babbled.



“It’s ok luv. Here, let me show you all the secret in there.” Will took a key out of his pocket and opened the little door.



There were books.



“Love novels? You keep love novels locked?” Beth asked in disbeliefe.



“Well, I’ve got a reputation lose.” He smiled.



Beth couldn’t help it but she had to laugh. And she had to laugh long.



“Well, you bad, bad, pirate. Can I borrow one so I can pass the time?” She smiled at him.



“Of course. But on one condition.”



“What condition?”



“You don’t tell anyone you got the book from me.”



Beth smiled and bowed to take one.



“That’s a deal. Can you recommend one?” Beth looked at him.



Will came down to her level and took out a book with a beautiful cover. There was a beautiful sunset painted onto it. But I also looked like someone had read it through a dozen times.



“This one is the best. I read it like 20 times…”



“I can see that!” Beth giggled.



“Well read it and you can understand it. It’s about a young pirate. He finds his dream-girl. And has to deal with many other problems. But read it yourself.”



He stood up and gave the book to her. Then he walked towards the door but turned one last time before he left.



“Be careful with the book. I keep it like a treasure. Oh, and don’t forget out deal.” He smiled and then left.



Beth set onto the bed and started to read.



After a while she needed some fresh air and went outside the cabin and onto deck. There she set onto a bench and kept on reading.



The book was fabulous. But Beth got lightly read when she came to the part where the main characters shagged. She never had read about it before.



In her mind the characters looked like her and William. She imagined him lying on top of her. Caressing her clit and gliding his hard dick into her.



Suddenly someone touched her shoulder.



“Ahh!” Beth jumped at the sudden contact.



“Sorry, Lizbeth. Didn’t want to scare you. But we are there.” William stood behind her.



“Where is it?” Beth stood up and took William’s offered hand.



He walked her to the bow and pointed to a mountain.



“There.” Beth started to smile and she pressed closer to William.