Laria
by Cara



“This is my house.” William pointed at the wonderful house in colonial-style, which was built on a slight hill.

The house wasn’t in the lagoon like the ones of William’s crew. It was at the outskirts of the town.

“It’s gorgeous. And the view is great.” Beth turned and looked at the town, which lay down the hill.

“You should see how the view is from the balcony. If you want you can have the room beside mine. It’s the only one with a balcony, too.” William suggested.

“Yes, I would really like that. Can you show me the town? Later I mean. Maybe tomorrow?” Beth smiled at him.

“Of course. Maybe we can go shopping. It’s real fun.”

“Mm-hm.”

“Hey! Wait for us!” Xanders voice broke that spell that was about to built between Beth and William.

“So, William that is your house? Looks nice, doesn’t it Beth?” Any approached Beth.

“Yes, it does indeed.”

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get inside. I bet they already started to make food.” Will took Beth’s hand.

“Wait! You have slaves?!” Beth was shocked.

*I knew there was something wrong with him!*

“No I don’t. I have four servants. And they are really good paid.” Will defended himself.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Beth tried to apologies.

“It’s okay. Come on now, I’ll show you your room.”

Beth smiled and took his offered hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William led Beth into a big room. Across the entrance were big windows and a door which led to the balcony. There were wine-red curtains. The sun shone into the room and dipped it into a bright orange.

The four-poster bed had also wine-red satin sheets on it. There were plenty of pillows and it looked all really inviting.

On the other side of the room was a wardrobe and beside it an old make-up table with a big mirror.

Beside the door was a desk. And beside the desk stood a couch. It was made of black leather.

“You like it?” William stood beside Beth and watched her as she took the whole room in. He knew that she did like it. But still he wanted to hear it.

“Oh yes! I DO! It is the most beautiful room I have ever seen in my life.” Beth walked towards the door and opened it.

She walked out onto the balcony.

Slowly William approached her and stood by her site.

“That is a great view. Don’t you think so?” William said when he looked at the ocean.

From where they stood the town could be seen. And even the beach and the sea.

Beth looked the bright red sun. It looked like it was diving into the ocean. The whole sky was red and orange and pink.

“Welcome to Laria, Elizabeth Charlston.”

“I’m speechless.” Beth whispered.

“I don’t think so. You just said something. Well …now, you want to eat something?”

Beth turned. She had a dreamy look in her eyes.

*Wow. She is simply gorgeous. How much I would like to kiss her right now. I bet her lips are as soft as they look like.*

“You know what? I am hungry! Could eat a whole sheep.”

Both had to laughed at that.

They turned and walked towards the dining room to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning William woke up, at the sound of a door flying into its lock and a soft voice cursing. He knew without doubt who was the person and were she was.

Elizabeth!

Will stood up, took on his pants and walked to the door in his room which led to the same balcony, on which Beth was.

He opened it quietly and walked slowly and without any noise to her. When he finally stood behind her he spoke.

“Good morning, luv.”

“OH GOD! Stop to frighten me like that!” Beth turned.

*Oh my God. This chest. I would like to touch it* Beth had a hard time to look into Williams eyes and not at his well formed chest. To look away from this wonderful six-pack. In the morning sun his body looked even more tanned then it normally does.

“Sorry, pet.” He just smiled and looked down at the beach.

“Did I wake you? I tried to be quiet, but I think that didn’t work.”

“That is totally fine. So, about today. What do you think of shopping? Still in the mood? I know some real unique dresses, which I would really like to by for you. I mean, you need dresses for as long as you stay here. With me.”

The last two words were only a whisper.

“Yes. I think we should go.”

Beth smiled up at him.

He took her hand and planted a kiss into her palm.

“Thank you for giving me such honor, my lady.” He let her hand go and bowed lightly.

“You are an idiot.” Beth laughed.

“Get dressed. I’ll come over in an hour and take you to breakfast and then to the town. Is that fine by you?”

“Of course it is.”

Beth turned and walked back into her room.

*Can’t wait to see you in the dresses. Oh Beth…*

With that thought Will turned and went into his room to get dressed.


A/N: Hy all together! Thank you again for the reviews. And if you ask yourself when Will and Beth will have sex, I can only say: Be patient, it will be great!