Presents for the precious

by Cara







“This is one of the best shops on the island. It has the most beautiful dresses you can imagine. Come on.”



William and Elizabeth stood in front of a shop called ‘Velvet Rose’.



Beth was quickly dragged in by Will.



There were a lot of dresses and other garments on the walls.



“William!” Beth looked in the direction where the happy voice had come from.



An older woman with long gray hair walked towards them. William let go of Beth’s hand and hugged the woman.



“Hello Amanda. How’ve you been?” William smiled lovingly at the old lady.



“I’ve been just fine. And you? Mad new friends?” Amanda smiled at Beth.



“Yes I did indeed. Amanda this is Elizabeth, a friend of mine.”



“Hello Amanda.” Beth took the hand of the woman that smiled so sweetly at her.



“Good day Miss Elizabeth. So, William brought you here to buy you something, then?”



“How did you figure?” Beth asked.



*He did that with other women, too. And I thought I was special…*



“Well, I sent her a massage.” William answered.



Amanda got closer to Beth and whispered into her ear.



“Don’t worry, my dear. He has never done that before. You must be special to him.”



Amanda smiled at the confused girl in front of her. Beth started to blush lightly.



*How did she know what I was thinking?*



“Well, let us find some nice garments for you.”



With that words the old lady turned and walked towards a young man, who stood at the counter.



“She is a real good friend of mine. I think here we’ll have a great time shopping. By the way, did you ever try on sexy underwear?”



William knew that it was dangerous to ask her such a question, but he just had to do it.



“No. It’s said that they bring you straight to hell. But you know, I would really like to wear them.…Oh God…I never said that, did I?” Beth was shocked by herself.



“Well,…Amanda has that kind of underwear. Maybe you’d like to…” William was cut of by Amanda.



“Of course she would like to wear them. Right, Liz’beth? We’ll find everything you need to be perfectly dressed.”



William sat down in a chair and waited.



Amanda had taken Beth into a small room and helped her dress.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I feel it in my finger,
I feel it in my toe.
Love is all around me,
And so the feeling grow.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



When Beth came back into the room, she wore a long dark-violet dress. The top of it was made like a corset and at its hem the skirt was sewed up.



Her hair lay over her shoulders and while she turned to show him every side of her he noticed high-heels in the same color, the dress was.



“How do you like it?” Beth asked with lots of joy in her voice.



“It’s …well, simply breathtaking. Later we must by matching jewelry to that dress. To all dresses.”



“You’re out of your mind! Do you know how much all that will cost? I’m not worth it.”



At that comment Will got mad.



“NOT WORTH IT!? YOU FUCKING ARE!…Sorry, …” He smiled at her to apologize.



Beth walked towards him and hugged him. Then she drew back and walked back into the small room.



“Did he like it? DO you take it?” William could hear the women talk.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It’s written on the wind,
It’s everywhere I go.
So, if you really love me,
Come on and let it show.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“You ready for me?” Beth asked while she stayed behind the door.



“Yes, come in.”



When she came out she wore a dress that was even better than the first one.



The fabric was yellow and there were little flowers painted onto it. The flowers were dark-blue and orange.



It had a low cut neckline. There were no sleeves. It was held up by broad straps.



“Like that, too.”



Was all William could get out. His throat felt like it was tied together and he had really liked to kiss the beautiful girl before him.



*God! I think I’m in love!*



Beth disappeared again and William was left alone with his feelings again.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



You know I love you, I always will.
My minds made up by the way that I feel.
There’s no beginning, there’ll be no end.
‘cause on my love, you can depend.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



They left the shop after Beth had tried on 7 more dresses and headed straight to the jewelry-shop.



William bought Elizabeth necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets for every dress they bought and even for the ones she had at home.



Beth was overwhelmed and wondered what was bringing this up.



*Do I have a chance that…no, he isn’t…not with…Beth, get a grip!*



“Well, pet, shell we go home and get dressed to go out for dinner? There is a really great restaurant. Maybe you would like to go there?”



William looked down at the little woman at his side.



“Yes, I would really like to do that. Oh God!” Beth cried suddenly out.



“What is it!? Are you hurt, are you…Beth?”



At William shocked face Beth had to laugh.



“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you. I just…well, with all the new dresses I don’t know which one to wear.”



William smiled at her.



“You are beautiful, no matter what you wear.”



They went to the carriage and went back to Will’s house.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I see your face before me, as I lay on my bed

I can’t get to thinking, on all the things you say.
You give your promise to me, and I give mine to you.
I need someone beside me, in everything I do.





Love is all around me
Wet Wet Wet



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hy all together! Sorry it took me so long to update. Hope you enjoy it!