A Night Out

By Cara


After their kiss William and Beth left town and went back to his house. When they arrived it was dark. The full moon was up and the stars lit up the nightly sky.

Beth quickly left William all to himself and went to her room. She was too confused to talk to him right now.

But she was not a bit tired so she went into the garden. There was a little artificial river which flowed into a small lake. The big trees looked a bit creepy in the darkness, but Beth liked the peace that moment brought her.

William couldn’t sleep either. He tried to work but failed miserably. So he walk out onto the balcony he shared with Elizabeth and looked down into the garden.

There she was. In the middle of that peaceful scenario. She stood on the cute bright that was built over the river and watched the stars as they reflected in the water.

She closed her eyes and listened to the sweet little noises the water made as it run over the stones.

Beth looked up at the trees when the wind brushed through the leaves. It sounded like there were voices talking. Like the trees would speak to each other.

“So alone, kitten” William whispered while he approached her.

Beth jumped in shock and turned to look at him.

“I thought we talked about that creeping thing, didn’t we?”

“I’m sorry” William giggled. “What do you do out here? In the middle of the night. Alone!”

“Thinking.” Beth turned and walked over to a fountain.

William looked after her but didn’t say a word. He sensed that she wanted to be alone.

“Well, if you need anything, I’m in my room.”

When Beth turned and smiled he walked back into the house.

Beth looked up at the balcony. The lights in his room flashed on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later William wasn’t a bit more tired than when he had come back from the wonderful evening with Beth.

He had heared her walk into her room a good hour ago. But now there wasn’t any sound anymore.

He laid down onto his couch and tried to relax. He took his most favourite book and started reading again.

He didn’t hear the soft knock on the door. Neither when the door was opened and a small creature crept into his bedroom.

“Hey.” The small person said.

William jumped off the couch and turned in shock into the direction in which the creature was standing.

“Elizabeth… how…how did you get in here?”

“Well, through the door. I was on the hallway and saw light in here. Can’t you sleep either?” Beth walked closer.

“No…I…I…was thinking about…no, I can’t.” William was about to say that he was thinking about their kiss but he didn’t know how she would react to that.

“I thought about us, too. You know, there are some things I should tell you, but not now. Can we talk tomorrow? Maybe somewhere… nice?”

“Sure thing, kitten. What about we go to the beach. We could make a picnic there.”

Beth smiled and walked towards him. She placed a small kiss on his cheek and then walked away before there could happen anything more.

“Beth?” Will had one question left.

“What?”

“Why tomorrow and not right now?”

Beth smiled. “Well, because I only wear a dressing gown and under it something we bought in town. I don’t want to talk about…that…with only that less on. Good night, William.”

“Good night, pet.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth sat in her room. She thought about what she wanted to tell Will. Thought about it again!

Suddenly there was a noise on the balcony. Two seconds later William appeared at the door.

“May I come in?”

“That depends…” Beth smiled when she noticed that he rubbed his shoulder.

“On what?” Will asked and cocked his head in the way that only he could.

“On you telling me what all that noise was about and why you rub your shoulder.”

“Well, I kind of…stumbled over a chair.” William looked a little embarrassed.

“So, what do you want? It’s like 4am?” Beth stood up from the couch and walked over to him.

“I…I wanted to…what are you doing?”

Beth now stood behind William and let her hands travel over his naked back.

“I take care of your shoulder. I…I think it’ll be ok.”

Beth stepped away as quickly as she got behind him and looked expectant up at him.

“I wanted to give you something.”

“What?”

Before Beth could move Will took her arm, pulled her flat against him and met her lips with his.

His tongue licked her lips, seeking entrance. After a second Beth let it slip into her mouth and met him with hr tongue. Her hands moved around his back and she clung to him while he knowingly kissed the breath out of her.

Suddenly Beth mind told her, what she wanted to tell him and she drew back.

“William, we…we need to stop. There is something…I can’t tell you right now. Please…can we go to the beach like we planned to and…I’ll tell you there?”

Will took a strand of her hair between his fingers and moved it behind her ear.

“Of course we can. Sleep well, Elizabeth.”

With that he gave her a little kiss onto her cheek and turned.

Happy about his understanding and the fabulous kiss Beth went to sleep now very quickly. Just like Will did.

Tomorrow she would tell him.

Tomorrow.

A/N: Hy all together! Sorry I took so long for that chapter but I had "Love-Problems" with my Ex-Boyfriend. But I hope the quality of it didn't change.
Love, Cara!