“Damn it, Wesley. I told you I should come to LA.” Giles said angrily.

“Giles, what the hell is going on here? Why did you need Wesley’s help anyway? Angel said trying to stay calm.

Giles shot Wesley a deadly look before asking the vampire to come inside. He knew he was taking a chance, but there was no way to get rid of them now. Giles walked over to Wesley. “Did you at least bring the book?”

“Yes.” he said knowing that he had made the wrong decision about coming to see Giles. He took the book out, opened it to the prophesy and handed it to Giles. “I’m sorry about all of this.” Giles just nodded taking the book.

“Giles you never answered Angel’s questions. Why did you need Wesley and that book of prophesies?” Spike yelled.

Giles ignored the vampires and started to read.

When the Powers That Be see fit, the power of the heartbroken will go awry. In a room of knowledge, four shall meet that have grown apart, two of light; two of dark. The two of light begin to grow, the two of dark they will not know. On the Day of Ostre, two come forth. These six will be the Champions of People.

Giles looked at Wesley. “Is this all?”

“Um, no there are others in there that pertain to what we were looking for? There is one that read that was interesting.” He took the book back and turned to the page. He looked at it for a few moments. He handed it back to Giles. “I think this is why I was to bring the book to you.”

Two guides, two of the old religion, the two of dark, the two untrained, and the Slayer shall come together against a secretive group, to protect the new Champions.
“The letter that was sent with the book said that the Seer had died before she could finish some of the prophesies. I believe this may be one of them.” Wesley said hoping to redeem himself.

“The commandos that we see around here every once in a while, we don’t know who they are or what they are doing here.” Giles said thinking out loud.

“Is that why Wesley drove all the way down here? To worn you about a group of humans?” Angel said.

“No, I had completely forgotten about them. I think I should call the gang together. They should all be here for this.”

Giles and Wesley came to an agreement without a word to the two vampires. Angel and Spike stood there knowing that they wouldn’t get any information from either man until the group showed up. Giles went to his bedroom and picked up the phone first calling Xander and Anya, Tara, and Dr. Neill. He dreaded having to call Willow and Buffy. He picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hello.” Buffy answered the phone.

“Hello Buffy. How are you and Willow today?” Giles asked.

“Getting fatter everyday. We went and bought maternity clothes yesterday, so we fashionably pregnant now.” she said laughing. She seemed happier lately.

“Buffy, I called to ask you if you and Willow could come over here today. We have found what we are looking for.” Giles said seriously.

“Sure Giles, we’ll be there in a few minutes.” Buffy said.

“Buffy wait one minute. When you came and told me about all of this, I called Wesley and asked him to help us. He drove up here today and Angel and Spike followed him.” Giles said waiting for Buffy’s reaction. He heard only silence. “Buffy?”

“We’ll be there, Giles.” she said solemnly then hung up.

Giles came down the stairs. “They’re on their way.” he said.

A/N: I promise a lot of Buffy and Spike in the next chapter. Please Review.