A/N: Please continue to review. I love them whether they're good or bad.

Buffy hung up the phone and closed her eyes. The moment she had been dreading for over a month had finally come. She wasn’t ready but she knew that it had to be done. She was also afraid of how Willow would react.

“Wills, whacha doing?” Buffy asked as she walked into Willow’s room.

“Nothing much. Looking at baby books. I never thought that I would be this excited to have a baby.” she said with a smile.

“I know what you mean.” Buffy said rubbing her rounded belly. “Giles just called and said he might have some information. He wants us to come over.”

“Finally! Maybe now we can figure out why this happened.” Willow said as she jumped off of her bed.

“There’s something else.” Buffy said. “Wesley, Angel and Spike are all there too.” She jerked her head up to look at Willow’s expression.

A smile grew on Willow’s face. “Really?” she whispered. Buffy nodded. “Well why are we still standing here.” Willow said walking past Buffy.

Buffy followed her. “Wills, aren’t you scared about how Angel will react when he sees you? I don’t want to go and here you are practically running out the door.”

“Buffy, of course, I’m scared about how he’ll react. But I love him. I had one night with him and I have missed him ever since. Don’t you feel the same way about Spike?”

“Yeah, I do. But what if he sees me and leaves me again? I don’t think I would be able to handle it.” Buffy quietly confessed her insecurities.

“Buffy we need to know how they feel. They are here now and we can do that. We will be surrounded by friends who support us. You’re the Slayer. You face some of the scariest things in this world and never fear them. Don’t fear this. No, matter what happens, I’ll be there for you. Okay?” Willow finished.

“Okay, I’ll go.” Buffy said with some confidence.

“Good. Now let’s go see our babies’ daddies.” Willow joked getting a laugh out of Buffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander and Anya were the first to show up. Giles had failed to tell them that Spike and Angel were going to be there.

“What the hell are they doing here?” Xander asked Giles.

“We’ll get to that when everyone gets here. Please just sit down for right now.” Giles almost yelled. They did as they were told not wanting to get his bad side.


A few minutes later there was another knock on the door. When Giles opened the door Alan and Tara were standing there.

“We showed up at the same time.” Alan said knowing what Giles might think. Giles simply nodded and motioned for them to come in.

“Alan. Tara. This is Angel and Spike, they’re both vampires. The other one is Wesley he’s also an ex-watcher and works for Angel.” They all shook hands.

“What exactly do you do in the group?” Spike asked.

Before either could answer, Giles spoke up. “Tara is a powerful witch and Alan is a doctor but has a lot of experience with , um, demons.”

“Thank you very much Rupes.” Spike said sarcastically. “How did you two become part of the Scoobies?”

“Well, I was a friend of Giles and they needed help so I was brought in.” Alan said trying to somewhat tell the truth.

“I was in a Wicca group with Willow. She thought that I would be able to help out.” Tara said shyly.

“You have a seat.” Giles said to Alan and Tara.. “Would anyone like something to drink while we wait?” Tara, Alan and Anya all asked for water. Giles and Wesley both had scotch.

“Giles, you don’t happen to have any blood. We haven’t eaten for a while.” Angel asked.

“Um, yeah. There’s some in the freezer.” Giles said. He had restocked his freezer not knowing when or even if Angel and Spike were coming back. Angel and Spike went into the freezer and each pulled out a bag. Giles handed them both a mug.

“Thanks.” Angel said.

“Thanks, Rupes.” Spike said. He looked down at the yellow mug. “Oh, you remembered.” Giles just rolled his eyes.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Everyone stared at the door knowing who it was. Giles walked to the front door and opened it just a crack. “Are you ready?” he asked. Buffy and Willow nodded.
Giles opened the door wide. “Come on in.” he said. Buffy and Willow both took a breath and stepped into the apartment. The Scoobies smiled and waved at them.

Wesley stepped forward. “It’s nice to see you two.” he said before leaning forward. “Congratulations.” he whispered. The girls smiled at him and gave him a hug. He looked over his shoulder and saw two vampires waiting. He looked back at the girls and gave them a slight nod of encouragement before moving out of the way.

The vampire looked at the girls. “Buffy?”“Willow?” they both asked confused.

Before anyone could say anything else, Buffy spoke up. “We should probably start the meeting. That would help us understand everything.” she said staring at Spike. Everyone nodded, even the shocked vampires, and found somewhere to sit.

When everyone was seated, Giles started to speak. “The reason Wesley came here was because he was sent a book of prophesies. It contained prophesies that we need. This is the one that we have been looking for.
‘When the Powers That Be see fit, the power of the heartbroken will go
awry. In a room of knowledge, four shall meet that have grown apart,
two of light; two of dark. The two of light begin to grow, the two of dark
they will not know. On the Day of Ostre, two come forth. These six will
be the Champions of People.’
It seems that Willows spell was meant to go wrong. When they all, um, came together, they were in their dorm room. When Willow and Buffy found out, Spike and Angel didn’t know anything. The only thing we need to know is when the Day of Ostre is.”

Tara spoke up. “It’s a Wiccan Sabbat, Ostara. It takes place on the same day as the Spring Equinox. I believe this year, it’ll happen on March 20.”

Buffy looked at Spike and Angel. “Willow and I are pregnant.” They simply nodded.

“We kinda figured that out.” Angel said.

“When were you going to tell us?” Spike yelled.

“Giles, I think me and Spike, and Willow and Angel should go talk in private. Do you mind?” Buffy said. She looked at Willow who nodded in agreement.

“Sure, we’ll keep talking about research.” he said knowing they all needed time alone.

Buffy motioned for Willow to come talk to her. “Wills, you take upstairs, in Giles bedroom. I’ll take Spike outside into the courtyard. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah. That sounds good.” Willow said. Buffy watched as Willow and Angel walked upstairs.

She got up from her seat, walked over to where Spike was sitting and held out her hand. He took it and stood up. Together they walked out the door, without saying a word.

A/N: I will only write B/S private moments and not W/A unless absolutely neccesary. Tell me what you think.