A/N: I finally got to update this fic. Please review and tell me what you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Buffy and Spike sat outside for a little while longer, holding each other close, and looking at the stars. Buffy sat in Spike’s lap, both of their hands resting on her swollen belly. Spike would raise his hand every once in a while to trace a figure in the stars.

“I’ve been wondering why I’ve been getting big so fast. I’m supposed to have this baby in March. That’s two months. I only have to go through half of what most other women do.” Buffy thought out loud.

“Pet, are you scared?” Spike asked placing a kiss on the top of her head.

“Yeah. I don’t know how to be a mother. But I’m also really excited. I’m having a baby. I know exactly what day she or he will come on and I’m surrounded by people who’ll love it no matter what.”

“That it does, luv. So... have you thought about names yet?” Spike asked .

“Haven’t had time to think about it really. I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, yet, but I know that it’s special, so it’s name needs to show that. What do you think?” she asked turning so slightly so she could look at him.

“I think we should choose pretty soon. I also think we should probably get back inside, see what the others have discovered.” Spike said lifting Buffy to her feet.

“Do you think that Willow and Angel are doing okay? I hope they are. Willow’s been so happy and excited about the baby. I’m glad that we don’t have to go through this alone.” Buffy rambled.

Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand and drug her toward Giles’s apartment. Everyone in the living room turned around and looked at the couple. Tara smiled at the couple happy that they finally looked happy. Spike led Buffy to an unoccupied chair and sat down, pulling her down into his lap.

“Is everything okay?” Giles asked.

“Yeah. We talked everything out.” Buffy said grabbing Spike’s hand.

“With a little help, luv. Thanks a lot, Glinda.” Spike said giving Tara wink.

“I’m here to help. I happy that you came to me.” Tara said shyly.

“So, have you guys come up with anything?” Buffy asked getting down to business.

“Well, we didn’t get to discuss the other prophesy in Wesley’s book.” Giles said.

“There’s another prophesy?” Buffy said sitting up slightly.

Wesley took the reigns this time. “The coven that sent the book to me sent a letter as well. They said that there are prophesies that we will need. The problem is that some of them are unfinished.”

“So we’re dealing with vague, unfinished prophesies? I guess we’ll all be doing research now.” Buffy said.

“It would seem that way. There’s one that we need to look at. Maybe we should wait for Willow and Angel.” Giles said looking through the book.

“Maybe we should go get them. I think we all need to talk anyway.” Buffy said getting off of Spike’s lap and grabbing his hand. “Come on.”

Spike and Buffy made their way up the stairs slowly. They both listened at the door but heard nothing.

“They better not be getting to cozy up there. I don’t think Rupes would like that too much.” Spike whispered. Buffy giggled and slapped Spike on his shoulder. They listened for a little longer but still heard nothing. Buffy softly knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Willow said. Buffy opened the door slowly and peaked around the door. Angel and Willow were both sitting on the bed against the headboard. Buffy opened the door all the way and pulled Spike through the door, before closing the door behind them .

Spike and Buffy sat at the foot of the bed facing Angel and Willow. “So..is everything okay between you two?” Buffy asked.

“Definitely.” Willow said giving Buffy a huge smile.

“Great.” Buffy said then looked at Spike then Angel. “What are we going to do about LA? I mean, you guys have a business to go back to.”

“I’m coming back here. I have some people I can leave Angel Investigations with. Wesley will probably go back.. Cordelia and Gunn, I think they all could handle it.” Angel said.

“I’m with Peaches. I’m going to stay here. Angel, you still own that mansion right?” Spike asked. Angel nodded. “Do you think that we could move in there?”

“That’s not a bad idea, but who exactly do you mean when you say us?” Angel asked.

“Well all of us, of course. That prophesy said that we’re supposed to Champions. I think it’s best if we all stay together.” Spike said.

“I don’t know, Spike. Me and Willow are still going to college.” Buffy said.

“I think it’s an okay idea, Buffy.” Willow said. “We’re going to still be going to college, but we’re going to have to be taking care of our children, too. Not to mention, your slayer duties. We’re going to need help, Buff. I think it’s a good idea.”

“Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever thought about everything that way. Angel’s the only one who hasn’t said anything.” Buffy said.

“If it means that I get to be closer to Willow and my child, then I like the idea.” Angel said.

“I guess we all agree then. We’re going to all live together. How many rooms does the mansion have?” Buffy asked.

“Six bedrooms. Why?”

“I think we’re going to have to do some decorating. Plus our children will need nurseries.” Buffy said.

“We’ll give you anything that you and our children need.” Angel said.

“So, while you girls are at school we’ll take care of the little ones. We’ll take turns with patrolling. I think we’ve come up with a really good plan people.” Spike said giving Buffy a big hug.

“Buffy and I are living together right now at her house. When should we move?” Willow asked.

Spike and Angel looked at each other. “What are you girls doing tomorrow?” Angel asked.

“Nothing. Giles may want us to research, but other than that nothing. Why?” Buffy answered.

“We’re going shopping. We’re going to buy furniture for the mansion and anything else we might need.” Angel said. Buffy and Willow threw themselves at Angel then Spike, giving them both hugs and kisses, in appreciation.

“Wait!! Where are you guys staying tonight?” Willow asked snuggling next to Angel.

“I think we can stay in the mansion. There’s nothing fancy there right now, but I think we can deal with it for one night. Tomorrow, we’ll get the furniture and you girls can move in when ever you like.” Angel said.

“How are we going to get to the mall, tomorrow?” Willow asked.

“I know the tunnel really well around this town. I can get anywhere without burning up.” Angel said giving her a kiss on the head.

“Oh.”

“Hey, guys I think we should head back downstairs. Seems there maybe another prophesy that we need to deal with.” Buffy said.

Everyone nodded, got off the bed and headed downstairs.

“Wow, we were beginning to think you guys had disappeared.” Alan said as they came down the stairs.

“Nope, we just had some things to talk about. And I think you guys should know that we’ve all agreed to move into the mansion together. We’ve thought it through and we feel that it’s for the best.” Buffy said.

“That’s great. I’m happy for you guys.” Tara said. Everyone in the room, even Xander nodded.

“Well, now that you’re all here, we can discuss the other prophesy.
'Two guides, two of the old religion, the two of dark, the two untrained, and the Slayer shall come together against a secretive group, to protect the new Champions.'
The guides would be myself and Wesley. The old religion is Wicca. That means it’s talking Willow and Tara. The two of dark are Angel and Spike. The Slayer, of course, is Buffy. The two untrained are the only ones were unsure about. It could be anyone. The secretive group would be the commandos that we’ve seen sneaking around lately.” Giles said looking down at a pad of notes.

“We need to figure out where they come from. They’re carrying military weapons and wearing camo, so that means there must me a base somewhere around here. I say we go out and patrol and see if we can’t follow one.” Buffy said.

“Buffy, pet, now that me and Angel are here, I don’t want you to patrol.” Spike said coming to stand behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Spike, that’s not your choice. I want you two to come with me and I’ll stop when it get’s closer to time for the baby to come, but I can’t stop patrolling now. Not when something’s after our children. Plus, Tara and Willow did a protection spell for me.” Buffy said.

“Alright, but you quit when the day gets closer.” Spike said.

“Look, I think we’ve done enough for tonight. Why don’t we meet back here tomorrow?” Giles said closing the books and stacking them neatly.

“Giles, Buffy and I are going with Spike and Angel tomorrow to shop for furniture for the mansion. Do you mind?” Willow asked.

“Um, no. Just try to stop by to see if we’ve found anything out.” Giles said.

“Okie Dokie. We’ll go now. See everyone tomorrow.” Willow said walking to the door followed by Buffy.

Spike and Angel stopped them at the door. “May we escort you ladies home?” Spike asked.

“Why, of course.” Buffy replied. “Bye, all.” Buffy waved and Willow opened the door.

“See you tomorrow.” Angel said walking out with Willow.

“Yeah.” Spike said and walked out the door, closing it behind them.

The couples held hands as they drove home.

Angel pulled the car into Buffy’s driveway. Spike and Buffy got out of the backseat and walked to the porch, leaving Willow and Angel in the car.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy said. Spike pulled Buffy into a tight hug and then kissed her soundly.

“Yeah. Be prepared to get whatever you want.” Spike said kissing her forehead.

“Goody.” Buffy said as she bounced up and down in his arms. “Oh, yeah. Don’t plan anything for Monday. Willow and I have an appointment with Alan. We’re getting our first sonograms done. You do want to see your baby don’t you?” Buffy asked.

“More than you know. I’ll definitely be there. I’m going to let you get inside and rest.” Spike said when he saw Willow getting out of the car. Spike kissed her one more time, before backing away, making sure he didn’t take his eyes off of her until he got into the car.

Angel and Spike sat in the car looking straight ahead for a few minutes. “We’re going to be fathers. I can’t believe it. And we get to see out children on Monday.” Angel said.

“Uh huh.” Spike said. Angel drove off and headed for the mansion. “Angel, don’t you think we should go to the butcher. We need some blood.”

“Yeah. Good idea. But we’ll have to go to the meat packing plant, they’re open all night long.” Angel said.

“You don’t happen to know of a close liquor store do you. I think we have something to celebrate tonight.”

Spike and Angel looked at each other before laughing at the direction their unlives had taken.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Please give me feedback. I'm hoping I won't have another case of writer's block. Please tell me how I've done.