Author's Chapter Notes:
My goodness...I'm so sorry about not writing. I doubt anyone will still read this.
Willow and Buffy woke up the next morning more excited than they had been in the last couple of months. Willow had woken Buffy up early that morning by banging on her bedroom door.

“Willow?”

“Sorry Buffy, but I wanted to wake up this morning so we can plan out what kind of stuff we’re going to get today. Look I even brought some of that special tea Tara made for us.” she said happily holding up two big mugs that were giving off steam.

“Come on in. I could seriously use some of that tea right now.” she said opening the door wider so Willow could get into the room. Willow quickly walked into the room and sat down on Buffy’s bed, while Buffy went to her vanity so she could put her hair up into a ponytail. “Kay Wills, shoot.” she said taking a seat on her bed next to Willow.

“Well, Angel told us that there are six bedrooms at the mansion, right?” Buffy nodded. “Well, are we going to have one nursery or two? We have enough bedrooms for two but it might be easier on us if we just have one. You know like when we have to wake up in the middle of the night.” Willow reasoned.

“The rooms in the mansion are pretty big. I like the idea of having one nursery. We should ask the guys their opinions too. They’ll be taking care of the kids while we’re at school, so maybe they...nah, they probably would be more comfortable with one nursery too. Okay, so what else do we need to think about? Maybe...what we should buy for the nursery? We need cribs, dressers, rocking chairs, all nurseries have rocking chairs.” Buffy laughed.

“Um, Buffy, do you think we can ask your mom to come along with us? She’s could probably give us some good advise on what we will need in the future. Plus, she really want to be around our kids a lot and I think we will need her support later on.” Willow asked.

“There’s only one way to find out, but I think it’s a great idea. I saw hope in my mom’s eyes when I told everyone we were pregnant. I don’t want to let her down.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“God, I’m glad we decided to ask you to come along with us. I seriously didn’t know we would need so much for the nursery. We really should look for other things for the house.” Buffy said as the group sat at a table in the food court of the mall.

“Sorry everyone, but I have somewhere I need to be. I’m glad you asked me to come along today. We’ll look through some of your old things, and see what can still be used another day, but for now, I’ll leave you young folk to be.” Joyce said giving Buffy a kiss on her cheek and hugging Willow, Spike and even Angel.

“Please, Joyce we’ve been around a lot longer that you.” Spike said.

“But you still look so young.” Joyce said patting him on his cheek.

“As do you.”

“You’re sweet. I see why Buffy loves you so much. Well, bye for now, everyone.” Joyce said waving as she walked away from them.

“So, ladies, where should we go next? Furniture?” Spike asked Buffy as the two men helped Buffy and Willow out of their seats.

“That sounds like a good idea. Tables, chairs, couches...” Buffy started to list.

“Bed?” Spike interrupted.

Buffy blushed. She’d only been with Spike once, so everything still seem so new to her. “Of course.” she whispered.

“Should that be something we do alone, pet?” Spike whispered in her ear.

“I don’t know what you mean.” she whispered back.

“Spike, what are you doing to her to make her blush that hard?” Angel said from behind them. Buffy turned her head to see Willow and Angel both smiling. That made her blush even harder.

“Nothin’ you and Red haven’t talked about, I’m sure, Peaches.” Spike said back. They soon made their way to the furniture store.

“Oh, how ‘bout that table there.” Buffy said excitedly. Willow nodded with equal enthusiasm, while Spike and Angel just rolled their eyes and followed behind the two girls.

“Finally, my favorite section, pet.” Spike said finally speaking up when they got to the bedroom section. “We need something sturdy.”

“Spike!!” Buffy said, embarrassed at his comments, but still couldn’t hold back her smile. “Okay, um, how about that one?” she said pointing a beautiful bed.

“Pet, I love you and will do anything for you, but the idea of sleeping on a wooden bed doesn’t appeal to me.” he said looking at her with a slightly amused expression on his face.

“Right, well then. How about this Iron bed frame? It’s just as beautiful.” she said running her hand along the smooth iron.

“I think it’s perfect, luv.” he said walking up behind her and pulling her into his arms. They watched as Willow and Angel walked through looking at the beds, looking just as happy as Buffy and Spike. “I still can’t believe it. Soon, you’ll move into the mansion and I’ll get to fall asleep with you in my arms, pet.” he said gently rubbing her stomach.

“I know what you mean. And what about them? I don’t think I’ve ever seen either one of them look this happy before. Hey, who do you think their kid is going to look more like, Willow or Angel?” she asked taking his hand and leading him around the store to look for more furniture.

“Hopefully it’ll look like red. I mean have you even seen how big peaches forehead is?” Spike joked, getting a giggle out of Buffy.

“Which one did you pick?” Willow asked as soon as she walked toward them.

“The Iron one over there. How about you?”

“We went with the Mahogany Sleigh Bed. It took a lot of persuasion, but I won out in the end.” Willow said with a big smile.

“Great, so...are we done here?” Buffy asked the group. They all nodded and went to find someone to help them buy their items. When they finally found a salesperson and told them what they wanted to buy, he looked at the group in shock.

“You have made some excellent choices. You’re home will be furnished beautifully. So how will you be paying for this?” he asked.

“We’ll be splitting it, mate.” Spike said pulling out his wallet.

“Spike, let me help pay for it.” Buffy said.

“No, we agreed to buy whatever we needed for the mansion. We can definitely handle it.” Angel answered.

“But...” she tried to argue but both vampires shook their heads, while handing over the checks they had written.

“So when will all the furniture arrive.” Angel asked.

“We can have it delivered to you on Monday.” the salesman said.

“Okay, well, thanks for all your help.” Buffy said shaking the man’s hand and dragging Spike out of the store before he could start to argue. Willow and Angel followed them out.

“What was that for?” Spike asked.

“I know you were about to start to argue about the delivery.” she said with a smile.

“Yeah, I was. But...”

“No, we can wait a day to get it delivered. Now, would you guys like to come to my house for dinner. I’m sure mom would love to have you.” she asked as they headed out of the mall.

“That sounds great, pet.” Spike said with a big smile as they got into Willow’s car.

Soon they arrived at Buffy’s house. “Mom, we’re all here.” Buffy said as she got into the house.

“Um...Buffy, I didn’t think you’d be home just yet.” Joyce said looking a little flustered.

“Joyce, here’s your...drink.”

“Giles!!!” Willow and Buffy said in unison.

“Well, um...hello.” he said looking at Joyce for help.

“Sorry about the surprise, honey. I asked Giles over for drinks. I thought you’d be going out tonight.” Joyce said.

“Oh. Well, we thought we could all have dinner.”Buffy said.

“I think that’s a good idea. We’ll just have an extra guest.” Joyce said with a smile silently asking everyone if it was alright. Everyone nodded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Wow, that was a great dinner, Joyce.” Spike said.

“I have to agree.” Giles said with a soft smile.

“Thanks everyone.” she said taking the dishes away. Giles stood and started to help her.

“So are you boys going to stay at the mansion tonight?” Joyce asked.

“Would you mind if they stayed here tonight?” Buffy asked with a slight pout.

“Well...I guess it’d be okay.” she said hesitantly.

“Buffy, pet, me and Angel will patrol for you tonight and come back here. You’ve been on your feet all day. You need to rest.” Spike said.

“Okay.” she said simply. Spike looked at her surprised before nodding. Both vampires gave their ladies a kiss before heading out the front door.

“Goodness, it’s been a long day.” Willow said as they headed up the stairs.

“I know what you mean. I don’t think I’ve been this exhausted in a while. And that’s saying something.” Buffy said.

“Good night Buffy.” Willow said as she walked into her room.

“Goodnight Wills.”

Later that night, Spike and Angel arrived at the Summer’s home and knocked on the door. Buffy answered the door quickly and allowed them inside.

“Anything good happen tonight.” she asked.

“Just some vamps. No commandos or anything.” Angel said.

“That’s good. Well, I’m going back upstairs.” she said

“I’ll come with ya, pet.” Spike said following behind her.

“You want me to show you where Willow is?” Buffy asked Angel. He nodded and followed them. When they got upstairs, Buffy pointed down the hall. Angel gave a smile and headed to the door she pointed to. She continued to her room and Spike closed the door behind them.

“Buffy, luv, you don’t happen to have something roomy I can where to bed, do ya?” he whispered.

“Oh...well um...yeah in the basement, I’ll be back in a sec.” she whispered back as she slid the door. Spike stood next to the window while he waited for her to return. It all seemed so domestic to him. Buffy retrieving him a pair of pants so he could sleep in her bed with her, holding her with his hands resting protectively on her stomach...

“Here ya go.” she said handing him a pair of old jogging pants. She slid into bed as he changed. He slowly walked to the bed and watched her for second before hesitantly pulling back the covers and sliding in next to her. She instantly rolled over to him so he could hold her, making him smile as he gave her a kiss on her head.

“Goodnight pet.”

“Goodnight, Spike.”
_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Please review. I love to read them.