Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I know this is probably one of those fics that seemed like it was never going to be completed. I've promised myself that I'd start writing again.
It's been over a year since I've updated this story. Please Review....I need to see if it's better or worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“We have found the Slayer. It would appear that she has a team of people that help her with her duties. The men that have been following her tell us that she and another on the team are pregnant. We now know her identity, so we can proceed with your part of the plan.” said the man sitting at the head of the table. He opened a manilla folder that was sitting in front of him and threw out some candid black and white pictures.

“This can’t be right. I know these girls. Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenberg are your average UC Sunnydale students.”

Gareth had to smile at the response. “Philip,” he said to the man standing next to him, never taking his eyes off of the Dr., “please make a note that the other young woman’s name is Willow Rosenburg, see what you can find on her.” He took a moment to contemplate his next words. “When you came to us, we were reluctant to accept you. However, we eventually conceded yielded. We agreed to provide you with whatever you needed for you project, as long as you helped us when we needed you. Now is that time. We have given you your assignment and you must comply. Otherwise, actions will be taken.” Gareth stood and turned toward the door, hesitating for a moment. “We are not people you should mess around with, Ms. Walsh. Remember that. It shouldn’t take long to complete your assignment. I’ll be expecting to hear from you within a few weeks.”

Maggie Walsh barely registered the door being slammed as she stared at the pictures in front of her. “God, Adam, I hope you’re worth it.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Spike, are you awake?” Buffy whispered in his ear.

“Mmm, I can be if you need me.” he said as he rolled over “But I can say that after shopping with you, I’d need about two days of sleep.

“Well that works out then. It’s Monday, you’ve had a day and a half to sleep away.” she smiled as she gently rubbed her stomach.

“What?? Why didn’t you wake me?” he said as he sat up quickly.

“Well, I figure that in less that in less than forty-eight hours you met up with your one-night stand again, learned you were going to be a father, decided to relocate, gained roommates and shopped for the house. I thought that you could use the rest. Believe me I wasn’t very far behind you, I only woke up yesterday to go to the bathroom and eat. That seems to be all I do now.” she giggled.

“That was right considerate of you, luv. But why wake me now?” he said as he pulled her close.

“Well, I do believe I mentioned an appointment to you the other day? It’s in an hour. Think that’s enough time for you to get ready and eat?” Buffy said, ruffling his curls.

“Oh, God, pet, I can’t believe I almost slept through something that important.” he jumped out of the bed. “Give me ten minutes.”

Buffy laughed as he grabbed his clothes and practically ran out of the room. She decided it was about time to wake the other love birds up. She gently rose from the bed and walked down the hall. “Guys!!! We have an appointment in an hour. Get your butts out of that bed.” she yelled through the door. Again she laughed as both Willow and Angel ran out of their room bound for the bathroom. “You guys can use the bathroom in Mom’s room, she left a little while ago.” Both Angel and Willow started heading the other way. “I suggest maybe one at a time if we want to get out of here on time.”

Willow bowed her head as she blushed, while Angel gave a smile and a leer at Willow, before taking off into Joyce’s bedroom.

“Spike’ll be outta the shower in a couple of minutes. I’ll make us all something for lunch/dinner. We want to get there on time, so no shacking up until after we get home.” Buffy said, laughing as she walked down the hall.

“Hey, the same goes for you, you big ol’ ho.”

“Hey!!!” shouted only to see Willow hurrying into the now unoccupied bathroom.

“What was that all about, pet?” Spike asked following Buffy down the stairs.

“Willow, just making a joke. You know, I can say without a doubt that Angel’s curse in now null and void.” she said pulling some food and blood out of the refrigerator.

“Let me guess. While we were snoozing, Red and her vamp were going at it like rabbits.” Spike said, getting a nod in response. “You know I was thinking about what you said earlier, about meeting up with my one-night stand. You are so much more than that, luv. You are everything to me now. You are my love, my lover, the mother of my child, and I hope that after our tot is here, you’ll be my mate as well. I know it’s a lot to put on you now...”

Buffy stopped him with one finger on his lips. “It’s not all that much to put on me. I’ll do it.”
“Oh, um, okay. Well, um, I guess that’s settled. Now...what can I do to help?” he said, clapping his hands together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenburg...” the nurse called from the door.

“Come on guys, the doctor lets us have our appointments together. He’s a friend of Giles’.” Buffy whispered to the two vampires.

“Oh, you girls got company with ya.” Betty said as she led the group down the hall to the appropriate room.

“Yeah, hope it’s not gonna be a problem. They’ll be coming along from now on, I hope.” Buffy turned to the men seeing them nod. “Did Alan tell you about our situation?”

“Oh yes. I’m in a need to know situation as both his nurse and his wife. Don’t worry dear. I’m the only one in the office that knows all. Makes me feel kinda special.” she laughed. She led them into the room. Willow took a seat on the exam table with Angel at her side. Spike sat down in the only chair, then pulled Buffy into his lap, letting her get comfortable.

“Well, look at my two favorite patients. I’m guessing these men would be the fathers. Let’s see you would be Angel.” Dr. Neill said shaking Angel hand. He turned to Spike. “And you are his childer, Spike.” he said shaking the shocked vampire’s hand.

“You know about us. And your not nervous.” Angel said.

“Guys, I told you he knew Giles. He’s a specialist in demon births.” Buffy whined.

“Demon Births? You think there’s something wrong with the kids.” Spike asked worriedly.

“In all honesty, this has never happened before. I believe the reason I was asked to do this is because I have experience with highly unusual births. I can pull from those times in case anything arises. I want only the best for both of these girls.” Alan stated being very serious but still warm at the same time. He turned to Willow and clapped his hands together. “Now let’s get started, if you could just lie back for me.”

Willow lay back and pulled her shirt up and eased her shorts down slightly. When Alan put the cool gel on her stomach, she flinched. Angel instantly took her hand, rubbing soothing circles on her wrist.

“Looks like everything is fine. We know that your moving along quickly so everything seems perfect for about 3 months along. Would you like to know the sex?” Both Willow and Angel looked nervous, but nodded slowly. “Well let’s see. Hmmm... congratulations, you’re having a boy.” He said with a broad smile. He continued to play with the machine as Willow wiped the gel off and sat up. “Here’s the first picture of your little boy.”

Angel helped Willow off of the table and held his hand out for Buffy. Buffy climbed up on the table with ease. Willow, Angel and especially Spike gathered around as she repeated the same process as Willow.

“Okey-dokey, we have baby Summers on the screen. And everything seems ideal. Two arms and legs. Now the ultimate question, would you like to know the sex?” Spike responded with a definite ‘yes’ before Buffy could even open her mouth. Buffy just rolled her eyes and nodded. “Seems that you are going to have a girl.” He said printing off the picture and handing it to Spike. “Okay now couples, I want you to keep up regular visits. I anything comes up call me, you have all my numbers. Now I’ve got to go but I beg you Buffy, now that some help is here, can you please limit your number of patrols.”

“Yes sir.” she said shaking his hand. He shook all of their hands and said his goodbyes as they left the room.

“I’m glad we can have these appointment after sunset. So convenient.” Buffy rambled. “God, can you believe it? A boy and a girl.”

“Yeah, they’re probably destined to be together or something.” Willow said absently.

And at that moment, they all had the same thought.

Oh God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I beg again, please review.