A/N: Thanks for the reviews. Please continue to read and review. I hope you enjoy.

“Well, well, well. Way to go, Red!! Not only did you fuck up a spell, you fucked the soul right out of our friend Angel here.” Spike yelled sarcastically. He had always liked Willow but she had brought back the one thing he hated the most in this world. “Welcome back, Peaches.” he sneered.

“Shut up, Spike. I’m not Angelus. I don’t know why. Don’t worry Willow, I know what you were going through and I forgive you.” Angel said holding his arms out for a hug.

“Oh thank goddess.” she cried as she ran into his arms. Buffy looked on knowing she should feel jealous but she didn’t. She was happy that Willow was finally not crying. She was happy that Angel could forgive Willow. Buffy also knew the truth about Willow’s feelings about Angel from their earlier conversation. It looked like Angel might feel the same way.

“So why did the spell end on its own. I mean I know that it wasn’t the best spell to begin with but shouldn’t we still be under the effects of it?” Buffy asked throwing Spike pants at him hitting him in the head.

“Oi! Mind the hair.” he said.

“Yeah, cause your hair looks so great right now, Mr. Bed-head. Just put your clothes on so we can figure out what the hell we are going to do.” she said trying to hide the fact that having him sit their like that was really getting to her. She kept thinking about the previous night when they had been so wrapped up in each other that they had raced to the dorm room and hadn’t even noticed Willow and Angel asleep in the next bed. She thought that she had finally found the person she could spend the rest of her life with.

“Look, Red, I’m sorry about my outburst earlier. I forgive you too. Just don’t do it again. I don’t like the mojo done on me, especially without my knowledge.” Spike said.

Buffy looked at him curiously. Why is he apologizing to her? He’s evil? He shouldn’t care.

“So, Red, how did you and Peaches end up so friendly?” Spike asked.

___________________________________

Previous night......

Willow turned around and ran right into Angel. She looked up and straight into his dark brown eyes. She felt like she was getting lost in them.

“What did you do to me?” she whispered.

“It wasn’t me. I was looking for Buffy, so I followed you here.” he explained. “As soon as you shut the door, I heard someone chanting. I don’t know how I got in. When I ran in, he just disappeared.”

Willow reached her right hand up and cupped his face. “You saved my life.” The next second she pulled him down to her for a searing kiss. Neither one of them thought about where this was leading or what the consequences were going to be. Angel slowly backed her toward the bed. When her legs hit the edge of the bed she sat down never taking her eyes off of him.

___________________________________

Willow instantly blushed. She knew that she had stopped explaining the situation just in time. “I think you know what happened after that.”

Buffy took control trying to take the focus off of Willow nervousness.

“Okay I think we need to go talk to Giles. We need to see if the spell has been completely broken and why. Maybe we could also look in some of his books to try and figure out how Angel got into the room without an invite.” Buffy said to Willow. She then turned to the two vampires to see if they approved before she continued. “First I think me and Will should do bathroom stuff and change clothes. While we’re gone you two can get dressed.”

All nodded in agreement. The girls went to their drawers and grabbed clothes and other bathroom needs then left. Fifteen minutes later they came back to grab their purses.

“You two should stay here. We should be back before sundown.” Buffy said. “Please try to not destroy our room.” she said smiling before closing the door.

Spike and Angel stared at the door for a few minutes before looking at each other.

“Do you love her?” Angel asked.

“I don’t know. I think I could.” Spike replied. He knew that he felt something. What it was he didn’t know. “How about you? Do you love Red?”

“Yeah I think I do. It’s strange because I always thought that I was meant to love Buffy, but last night with Willow was wonderful.”Angel said with a smile.

“I know what you mean. I thought I was going to be with Dru for the rest of my unlife. But when I was engaged to Buffy, she made me feel things I never felt with Dru.” Spike was starting to miss her and she had only been gone for fifteen minutes. “What are we going to do? I never really liked you but right now I think we need to stick together since we know how each other feels. What do you say, Peaches? Truce?”

“Yeah. That would probably be the best thing right now. But I don’t know what we are going to do about the girls.” Angel looked back at the door hoping he would make the right decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“God, I didn’t think he would lecture us for that long.” Buffy sighed. “I’m just happy that Giles got his sight back. And I’m glad Anya and Xander found somewhere to hide for last night.”

“I don’t think I will be doing anymore magick for a while. I do think I will be making cookies for the rest of my life to make up for my huge mistake.” Willow smiled. “Do you think we should have called the room to say we were going to be in later than we said? I mean it is 8:45.” Buffy just rolled her eyes.

They had just made it to their door. Buffy sighed. “Look, when we get in their we will just have to explain how we feel about the situation to them, whether they like it or not. Okay?” Willow nodded her agreement.

“Honeys, we’re home!!” Buffy announced jokingly while opening the door.

Willow just giggled but quickly stopped and frowned.

“Or not.” they said in unison into the unoccupied room.