Monday Night...

“Buffy it’s not a big deal. I asked him over here so we talk about what you can expect.” Giles tried to reason to the stubborn girl. “Look Willow is okay with it. He won’t be poking needle in you or anything he’s just talking.”
“Okay, but you know how much I hate doctors.” she said as the doorbell rang. “Since when do you have a doorbell?”

“I have always had a doorbell, you just never use it. Now be nice.” he told her in a fatherly tone. He walked over to the door and pulled it open. “Good evening Alan. I’m glad you could come. Come in.” he said ushering the man in. “Girls I want you to meet my friend I was telling you about. This is Alan.”

Willow was the first to turn around but she said nothing. Buffy turned and looked at her wide eyes. She looked at the man.

“Dr. Neill?” she said unable to believe that this was Giles’s friend.

“Buffy and Willow. How good to see you. I had no idea that you knew Giles.” he said in his usual happy tone.

“Buffy is the Slayer and I am her watcher. How do you know them?” Giles asked.

“Oh, I am their doctor. I thought you needed me for a demon birth.”

“Well they are pregnant, as I am sure you know. However the fathers are vampires.”

“That would explain why you looked so shocked when I told you the results of your test.” he said with a smile. The girls just nodded. “Well this is unprecedented. A vampire has never fathered a child. You obviously know who the father is. Well, I’m sorry, but there isn’t much I can do right now. I will be able to help you further on down the road. I will be happy to be your doctor throughout the pregnancy, I will be there for the delivery and I will be the children’s doctor. I knew you girls were special when I saw you two.” He gave them an encouraging smile.

“Thank you Dr. We are glad we have someone else to go to and can rely on.” Willow told him. She went and gave him a hug.

“Please call me Alan.” he said returning the hug.

“I felt comfortable around you when you first walked in to the examination room. Thank you.” Buffy said taking Willows spot in his arms.

“Well since there isn’t much I can do tonight, I guess I’ll be going.” he said. “Giles it was good seeing you. We need to get together sometime soon and have a drink.”

“Yes, very good. I appreciate you coming tonight. I’ll call you soon.” Giles said shaking the other man’s hand.

“Goodbye, all.” he said as he opened the door and left.

“That was great.” Buffy said excitedly.

Giles just rolled his eyes. “So have you told your mother about the baby yet?”

“No, I didn’t want to ruin Christmas. I’ll tell her soon. Maybe tonight. The sooner the better right? I just wish we had a little more info on how this happened. I mean I know how it happened, but I mean in the magical way. You know that’s going to be her first question. She’ll be even more freaked when I tell her that Will’s pregnant too.”Buffy ranted.

“I just want you to do it soon. It will become obvious.” he said grinning.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I think it already is. My pants are starting to get tight. Is that supposed to happen this soon?” she asked concerned.

“I don’t think so considering you are only about a month along. Are you having the same problem, Willow?”

Before she could answer, Xander walked in the door. “Hey Buffster and Will. Whacha up to?” he looked around at the girls. “Willow why are you wearing pajamas?” he asked.

Willow just looked at Giles. “Does that answer your question? This is the only thing that seems to fit me.”

Xander looked at the others confused. “Giles was asking you question about fashion? That’s not right. What’s going on?” he asked confused as usual.

“Do you think I should break the news to him while my mother’s here? It would be great if I didn’t have to explain this more than once today.” Buffy said completely ignoring Xander.

Xander knew he wouldn’t get any kind of information out of anyone, so he kept his moth shut.

“That is a good idea. Why don’t you call her and ask her to meet you here?” Giles said holding out the phone for her.

She took the phone and stared at it for a minute, before dialing her home. “Hey mom...not much. I’m at Giles’s apartment. I was wondering if you could come over here. The Scoobies are discussing some things that I would like you to be here for.... Thanks mom. I’ll see you when you get here.” Buffy hung up the phone and turned to Giles. “She’ll be here in a few minutes. Anyone else I should call?” Giles shook his head when he could think of nobody.

Willow stood up and went to them. “I think I would like to call someone if it’s okay you guys.” she said shyly. “You remember how I was in that Wicca group on campus. Well there was one girl who I became friends with. She is a very powerful witch and I think it would be good to have her join the Scoobies. Would you mind if she came? I thought after then meeting we could all look for and do a protection spell for Buffy, if she is going to keep slaying.” she finished, hoping her idea would go over. She loved the other Scoobies but she thought it would be great to have another witch on their team.

“I think that is a lovely idea. She can meet everyone, you can tell her about everything that is going on and everything that we do. Do you think she would be willing to join?” Giles said. He thought it would be great to have another witch. ‘You can never have too many precautions.’ he thought.

“Yeah let me call her.” Willow said with a smile as she grabbed the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later everyone had arrived at the apartment including Anya, who had shown up looking for Xander.

Xander was the first to speak. “Would somebody tell us what’s going on?”

“Yes, please tell us so we can leave. I want to have sex soon.” she said enthusiastically. Everyone in the room chose to ignore her comment.

“Okay, first of all I want you to save all comments until after I’m done explaining, all right?” everyone nodded. “Good. Here goes. About a month ago Willow did a spell and me, Giles, Xander and Willow were all effected. Giles went blind, Xander had demons chasing after him all night,” she paused and took a deep breath, “I was engaged to and slept with Spike, and Willow slept with Angel.” She looked at the faces of the people around her. Her mother and Xander looked shocked, Anya looked amused, and Tara looked impassive.

She continued, “The reason we wanted you all here was so that we didn’t have to explain this more than once. We are hoping that you will be supportive and help us. Willow and I are pregnant.”

Joyce looked at her daughter thoughtfully before speaking. “Are you sure?” Buffy nodded. “Honey, I know you are probably expecting me to say that you’re too young and that I am disappointed, but since I learned that you were the Slayer, all of my hopes for you flew out the window, especially when you told me you died. At that moment, I knew that I could lose you at any time. This child gives you the chance at a somewhat normal life, even if it’s father is a vampire.” She walked over to Buffy and gave her a big hug. Joyce then looked at Willow and smiled. “Willow I would love for you to come and live with Buffy and I.” she then gave Willow a big hug as well. “Buffy I want you and Willow to live at home with me. I want to be able to help you two through the pregnancy. Okay?” The girls looked at each other, smiled and before saying yes.

Willow looked over at Tara. “Tara, I know that you didn’t need to be here for this, but I kinda wanted you to meet everyone. I was hoping you would join us. I know that you’re powerful and we could really use that in the group.”

Tara looked down shyly. “Okay. I’ve never really been around this kind of stuff. I would like to help though. I knew as soon as I walked into the apartment that you are all good people. I read auras. All of you have such brilliant auras. I would feel honored to work with you.”

“That’s great. You will be an asset to the team, Tara.” Giles said shaking her hand.

That left only one person for the girls to deal with, considering Anya didn’t really care.

They all looked at him. “Are you seriously going to have these things? You don’t know how they’ll come out. You’re going to give birth to the evil spawn of Spike and Angel!?” he yelled.

“Xander,” Willow said calmly, “I know how much you dislike Spike and Angel. And yes we are going to have these babies. Vamps aren’t supposed to be able to have children, so while we don’t know how or why it has happened, we do know that it was for a reason. Please don’t make us have to lose a friend now.” she pleaded.

“I don’t like it,” he said, “but you are my friends and I’ll support you I guess. Right now I need to go home and think about all of this.” he turned and walked out the door.

“Don’t worry. When I’m done with him he’ll be happy again. I intend to get and give many orgasms tonight.” she said and followed after him.

“Willow it is getting quite late. Maybe we could research the Protection spell some other time.” Giles said with a yawn.

“No prob. We should probably go home and rest after this exciting conversation we just had. Tara you want to walk out with us.” Buffy said trying to get the shy girl to open up. Tara simply nodded. “Okie dokie! We’ll see you soon Giles.”she said turned and left the apartment followed by Tara and Willow.

Joyce hung back. “Rupert, I’m glad that they have someone that supports them so much. Thank you for convincing them to go ahead and tell me. I know that it was you. If it was left to Buffy she would have waited until the baby was born to tell me.” she said with a smile. She walked up to him gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, turned and walked out the door.

Giles stood there stunned that everything had gone so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three more weeks passed. They continued to meet and research. Willow and Tara did a powerful protection spell. Everyone was getting along and even Xander had started acting supportive. However they had yet to come across any information. Then one night the phone rang.

“Hello.” Giles answered.

“Giles? This is Wesley. I think I have found what you have been looking for.”

A/N: I really love Tara and Willow's relationship but in this fic they are you just friends.