A/N: Please review. I would like to know what you think.

“You say you think you found what I’ve been looking for?” Giles asked.

“Yes, I started looking through Druid books of prophesies and found nothing. I then started looking through the usual prophesies that look through. I still found nothing. Then, early this afternoon a package arrived at the office. In the package was a book. There was a note from the high priestess of a coven in Avebury. The woman that wrote the prophesies was a seer in the coven hundreds of years ago and the book has been handed down from priestess to priestess. A seer in the coven told the priestess that the book was needed here.” Wesley stopped his story to take a breath.

“So, why didn’t they send the book to me.” Giles thought out loud.

“It said in the letter that I am supposed to deliver the book to the group of protectors on the Hellmouth. It didn’t say why though. I have a case right now. I will probably be able to make it there tomorrow. Is that okay?”

“Yes, but wouldn’t make more since for me to come to LA and retrieve the book?” Giles asked

“No, I don’t want to have to explain why you are up here to Angel and Spike. They won’t ask so many questions if I come down there.” Wesley paused. “Giles I need to hang up. They just showed up. See you this weekend.” Wesley whispered before hanging up.

‘Well I guess he hasn’t told them’ Giles thought as he stared at the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Damn it Peaches, next time we go out to kill something, could you tell me that you are going to use me as the distraction” Spike said as he walked out into the hotel lobby followed by Angel.

“Why, that would take all the fun out of watching the look on your face.” he laughed.

Suddenly Spike stopped and Angel ran into him. “Why..” Angel started but was cut off when Spike held up a hand.

“I will probably be able to make there tomorrow. Is that okay?.... No I don’t want to have to explain why you are up here to Angel and Spike. They won’t ask so many questions if I come down there.”

Spike couldn’t resist the urge to embarrass the ex-watcher. “Wesley.” he sing-songed coming around the corner and into the office with a smile on his face. His smile got even bigger when he saw the man hurry to hang up the phone.

“Um, hello Spike. Angel. Did you two get the Ednola Demon?” he asked trying to look as though everything was perfectly normal.

“If you mean killed, then yeah it’s dead. I’m surprised that I am.” he shot Angel a dirty look.

“What does that mean? What happened?” Wesley asked glad not to take the conversation anywhere near the subject of the phone call.

“Me and Angel got to this things lair and were about to attack it when Angel decided, without my knowledge, that I should be the distraction while he killed this thing from behind. All the sudden I hear Peaches say ‘Spike, catch’. I look up and see something bein’ thrown at me. I catch it and it immediately burns me. The fuckin’ wanker through a cross necklace at me. So I yell and the thing starts runnin’ towards me and Angel, palyin’ the big hero like always, chops its head off. Next time he gets to be the distraction.” he explained

“Oh, Spike. Get over it.” Angel said putting the weapons into the closet.

“So,” Spike said as he began to smile again, “who were you talkin’ to on the phone?”

“Um, I don’t know what you’re talking about” Wesley said in a snobby voice.

“Oh, don’t go playin’ amnesia victim now. You know exactly what I’m talkin’ about watcher boy. Who are you going down to see Wes? Some bird in another town?” Spike taunted.

“Um....yeah,” he said slowly deciding to take them down that path of thinking, “yes, you have found me out. I am meeting a lady this weekend. I hope you don’t need me.”

“Well,” Angel said “since we just killed the demon and solving our last case, I think it’ll be okay. Especially considering how long it took us to get this case.”

“Thanks, hopefully I will be back on Monday.” Wesley said without thinking.

“Hopefully? What are planning on doing to the chit?” Spike said. “Never mind. Don’t answer that.” he said with a disgusted look on his face.

“Well, I suppose I will go home and get ready to go. I will see you guys on Monday.” he said desperate to get out of the hotel. He grabbed the book, walked past the vampires and out the front doors, leaving the vampires looking confused.

“I think he was lying to us.” Angel said.

“Why do you say that?” Spike said, knowing Angel was probably right.

“Well first of all how did Wes meet anybody when he is always here? And why was he taking a book of Wiccan prophesies with him?”

“How do you know that it was a book of Wiccan prophesies?” Spike asked.

“I looked while you were taunting him.” he answer with a grin.

“So what do we do? Follow him?”

“Yeah, that’s exactly what we are going to do, we’ll give Cordy the weekend off too and close the office” Angel said.

“Great. I’ll just go make sure the car is in workin’ order.” Spike said, glad he was finally able to drive his baby again. He turned and left the lobby.

“Yeah, you go check on the hunk-o-junk.” Angel murmured picking up the phone to call Cordy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel and Spike had been following Wesley for an hour and a half, before they dared say anything about the direction they were headed.

Spike slammed his fist against the steering wheel in frustration. “I can’t believe the wanker is headed to Sunnydale and he didn’t even bother to tell us. That means that he was talking to Giles on the phone. Why didn’t Giles call us? We would have helped out.” Spike ranted, “I don’t know if I can handle it if something happened to them.” he finished with a whisper.

Angel only nodded as he looked out the window. ‘I know exactly how you feel.’ he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giles heard a knock at the door. He looked at the door not knowing who it could be. He went to the door, opened slightly before and looked out, before opening it all the way.

“Wesley. I thought you couldn’t make it until tomorrow.” Giles said leaning against the door while Wesley took a step forward and leaned against the door frame facing Giles.

“Yes, well our case got solved today so. I went ahead and came thinking it best.”

“And Angel and Spike didn’t ask too many questions?”Giles asked needing to know.

“No, they do not know where I am. They think I am visiting a lady.” Wesley said with grin.

“Not exactly true, watcher boy.” came a distinctive voice.

Giles and Wesley turned to see two very angry vampires staring at them.