Author's Chapter Notes:
{A/N: When I originally wrote this, I had NO idea that Samantha Jones was a character's name on 'Sex and the City' lol Definitely not the same person!}
Spike was disturbed by the incident with Buffy.

How dare she say things like that to him! He should have done himself and the world a favor by dusting her evil ass. There was a part of him that was very interested and intrigued by Buffy's little speech. But he couldn't allow himself to even acknowledge it, it would be WRONG to get turned on by her! He pushed the forbidden thoughts away into the dark recesses of his mind as he walked into his house.

The house was empty. His mother and Dawn went to visit his Aunt Marie in San Diego for a few days. Spike hated being alone. As a Slayer, he felt isolated from the rest of the world, but he felt better when his family and friends surrounded him. He walked upstairs to his room to get ready for bed.

He was startled to see his girlfriend Sam sitting on his bed. She was smiling at him and wearing a sexy white negligee. Burning candles were placed throughout the room, creating a romantic atmosphere.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" He smiled happily, pleased by her surprise.

She stood and walked over to him, giving him a kiss. "I thought it was a shame that you'd be all alone in this big old house." She put her arms around his neck while his encircled her waist. "Thought you might like a little company." She finished by kissing him more deeply.

'This is nice,' Spike thought as they kissed. 'Sam's beautiful and she cares about me -- it's...nice.'

The devilish part of his brain butted in, 'It should be better than nice! You don't love her, she's not what -- or who -- you really want!' Spike forced those thoughts away to concentrate on his girlfriend.

Sam started to lead him to the bed.

"Wait. I want to go clean up and get ready for bed first." He kissed her hand and grinned. "A stinky Slayer makes for a cranky girlfriend."

Sam smiled back. "Okay, but don't be long..." she said, batting her eyes at him.

"You could...always join me for a shower... To conserve water, of course." He looked at her from under his lashes, shyly. He was nervous about suggesting that. He'd never showered with anyone before, but it had always been a fantasy for him. It always looked so hot when people did it in the movies. That talk with Buffy had him thinking of all the things he wanted to try, not that he'd admit that she was the inspiration.

"No, you go ahead. I already showered before you got home. I'm squeaky clean!" She laughed. "I'll be here waiting for you."

He tried not to let his disappointment show. 'Getting clean isn't the point!' his mind screamed. "Good. Okay. Won't be long."

Spike left the bedroom and went in the bathroom. After brushing his teeth, he shed his clothes and stepped in the shower.

'Why didn't Sam want to join me? It could have been fun. Right now, we could be… ' He was getting hard thinking about all the fun things he wanted to try. Pressing her against the tiled wall, one of her legs hooked over his hip. Driving into her. His hand strayed down to stroke his cock. 'Wait a minute. Sam's waiting in bed for me. Save it for her.'

He quickly finished cleaning his body and washing his sun-bleached hair. He briefly considered walking into the bedroom naked, but decided to go with a towel around his waist. Sam was a bit uncomfortable with total nudity and he didn't want to spoil her mood.

He sauntered back into the bedroom with the towel slung low on his hips, water still dripping down his muscular torso in rivulets. "All clean," Spike said with a smile as he walked to the bed and sat next to Sam. He took her in his arms and kissed her hungrily.

She broke the embrace. "You're still wet!" she giggled.

"It'll evaporate." He pulled her back against him. He gathered the hem of her negligee in his hands and started lifting it.

"Spike, don't! She slapped at his hands. "Turn off the lamp first."

"But...you're gorgeous, baby." He ran a hand over her hair. "I want to see you."

"Please, Spike, I'd be more comfortable without the lamp on. You understand, don't you?"

"Sure...yeah. It's alright." Again with the disappointment. He kissed her forehead and turned off the lamp next to the bed, leaving them in the dim candlelight. They slid under the covers.