Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing.

It was Buffy's first day on the job and she still didn't have a stage name.
The owner who hired her couldn't stress the importance of having one enough, telling her the name should be catchy but not weird or hard to pronounce. Thinking it was going to be easy to come up with something, Buffy ignored his advice. Now she was the only dancer without a name and only fifteen minutes left before it was time for her to go on stage. She propped herself up on one elbow trying to think of something, anything until she noticed a children's book in a fellow dancer's carry bag. The book was titled Goldilocks and The Three Bears. Buffy smiled, knowing she'd found the perfect catchy name.

She adjusted her black thigh highs and matching garter under her shiny vinyl mini skirt. She secured the straps on her black lace bra, along with her vinyl tie and fake badge underneath her white button down shirt. She tucked her golden locks under the policemen's hat and stepped into black four-inch shinny stilettos. The most important part of her costume was placed in the holster of her inner thigh. The toy gun looked real and would serve useful Buffy thought. Since she was going to be working late hours, she could use it to scare away any horny creeps that hung around after the club closed. She was also hoping it would increase her tips, taking the advice of another dancer who informed her the men tipped bigger when props were involved. She said it had something to do with them associating it with their penises.
--------------------
Spike walked into the club with his sometime girlfriend, Harmony, hanging on his shoulder. He wanted to try some different tonight, suggesting they go to a strip club for his and her lap dances. He could tell she wasn't amused by the idea, saying yes only because she didn't want to disappoint him but Spike knew the real reason. Harmony didn't want to fuck up a good thing. She constantly had her hand in his pocket but he didn't mind. He liked spending his money on hot beautiful women. It made him feel all manly inside.

Buffy stepped in the DJ's booth giving him her stage name and the song she wanted him to play. As the lights dimmed, she seated herself in a straddling position on a black wooden chair. She placed her head down securing the hat with one hand while the other rested on the arched backing of the chair. The music started to play.

Money can't buy it, baby
Sex can't buy it, baby
Drugs can't buy it, baby
You can't buy it, baby

As soon as they entered the building, Spike and Harmony were seated at one of the best tables in full view of the stage. It seemed the owner could smell his money when he walked in. Spike looked around the club to soak up the atmosphere. The place didn't look sleazy like most clubs. It was more upscale, classy and located uptown. When his eyes wondered to the featured dancer, slowly he closed his eyes then reopened them to the sexiest woman he'd ever seen not to mention beautiful. He was spellbound, watching her gyrate across the stage.

I believe that love alone might do these things for you
I believe in love alone yea, yea

Take the power to set you free
Kick down the door and throw away the key
Give up your needs
Your poisoned seeds
Find yourself elected to a different kind of creed

Spike could feel the weight of the thousands of dollars in his front and side jacket pockets go light. He knew exactly what he wanted to spend his money on tonight. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, examining her for head to toe. He loved her honey blonde hair, her small curvy body, and naughty outfit but he especially loved her ass when she bent over to reveal her black-laced crack. He tilted his head to the side, feasting on the sight of her. Lust flamed his blood, making him lightheaded with desire. He was instantly attracted to hypnotic blonde and no longer attracted to Harmony.

I believe that love alone might do these things for you
I believe that love alone night do these things for you
I believe in the power of creation
I believe in the good vibration
I believe in love alone yea yea

He seated himself directly in the blonde dancer's view, giving her a look that could catch a blind woman's eye. He didn't want to appear drooling and desperate like all the other losers around him, wanting his look to seduce and will her to him as if he had some kind of thrall over her. He ordered a bottle of champagne for his table then ordered Harmony to go home. He called his driver on his cell phone to handle the task then told him to return to the club to retrieve him later. Spike knew she wouldn't protest and didn't bother to kiss her goodbye. Besides, her constant whining was interrupting the connection he was trying to establish with the blonde dancer, seducing him with gratifying gestures of her pelvis. Spike laid out five one hundred dollar bills on the stage then watched her come to him.

Won't somebody tell me what we're coming to
It might forever til we watch those dreams come true
All the money in the world won't buy you peace of mind
You can have it all but you still won't be satisfied

Buffy remembered rule number one when she saw the platinum blonde man lay out the money to bewitch her. The rule was to get all his money and his credit card if she could. The green paper chase was on when she gyrated over to him, lowering herself to the floor. She crawled on her hands and knees, using the sweat from her breast as a magnet to stick the money to her chest. She sat back, spreading legs in a triangle wide position and leaned her head back elongating her neck. When she brought her head forward, she locked eyes with him in appreciation only to find herself caught in the intensity of his eyes. She couldn't see what color they were but she knew it was different from all the other looks she was use to. A quick desire filled her causing several crucial seconds to pass by before she managed to break away from the blonde man's gaze. Now she had to rush some her moves to catch up with the song not wanting to look silly still dancing without any music playing.

Money can't buy it, baby
Sex can't buy it, baby
Drugs can't buy it, baby
You can't buy it, baby

William lit a fag, poured himself a glass of champagne then reclined back into his chair. Benjamin Franklin looked good on her but he was dead and Spike was very much alive, especially in his pants. His eyes had taken a flesh trip, touring mainly in the district of vagina. Taking a drag of his cigarette, he leaned forward to let his eyes communicate wicked things while his pink tongue peeped out between his lips. He smiled at her then opened his eyes wide to capture every inch of her twisting and bending.

Now hear this
Pay attention to me
Cause I'm a rich white girl and it's plain to see
I got every kind of thing that money can buy
Let me tell you all about it
Let me amplify
I got diamonds
You heard about those
I got so many that I can't close my safe at night in the dark
Lying awake in a sick dream

Buffy tried to focus on the other men in the room whose money was just as green as the blonde man's. She found it difficult, ending it up in front of him every time even though there were no more hundreds waiting for her. The look he was giving her showed power, lust and tenderness. He was really making her feel sexy and she used the desire he sparked in her to put more gyration in her lips, to expose more of her tongue, and to apply more sensual touching to her body. The blonde man was arousing her instead of the other way around, causing her to break rule number four or was it three. She couldn't remember anymore. She was too busy reading his mind; letting his thoughts dictate every ecstatic move she made. There was a slight throbbing in her clit that turned on a dripping faucet of moisture in her panties. Luckily for her, the song had ended but the wetness had just begun. Buffy received a standing ovation from everyone in the room except him. She couldn't help but feel disappointed, but changed her mind with she noticed one of his hands was missing from the table. She turned around and walked off the stage, taking her money with her.

I believe that love alone might do these things for you
I believe that love alone night do these things for you
I believe in the power of creation
I believe in the good vibration
I believe in love alone yea yea

Several women approached Spike's table but he was only interested in the blonde dancer, paying the other women to go away. His was on the prowl for the sexy blonde who had the power to separate each part of his body into feeling their own type of desire. Patience was overrated he thought as he headed towards the back of the stage but a huge muscled black guy blocked his path. Spike was no stranger to fighting for what he wanted and he wanted the blonde dancer but decided to play it cool, backing away with his hands up to signify he didn't want any trouble. He walked back to his table, finishing his first glass of champagne then poured himself another glass, waiting for the blonde dancer to emerge.

Buffy toweled away the sheen from her skin, changed into a fresh thong and a black body hugging strapless dress. She freshened her make-up then headed for the tables, hoping the generous blonde man was still there.

She was required to go from table to table to persuade customers to pay for lap dances but she wasn't interested in no one else except him. She strolled over to his table, seating herself very close to him.

"Well, well she appears. What's your name sweetheart?"

"Goldilocks"

"It suits you but unless your mother was drunk giving birth, I'm going to assume it's not your real name."

"My real name is Buffy." She replied, breaking the first rule.

"Oh come on you can do much better than that."

"No, that is my real name."

"Well I guess your mother was drunk after all."

Buffy didn't find his humor amusing. Her facial expression changed from friendly to down right pissed off, grabbing his glass of champagne to throw in his face. Sensing ahead of time what she was about to do, Spike grabbed her wrist. He pulled her even closer until they were practically face-to- face. He removed the glass from her hand, placing it back on the table.

"Now, now luv, we'll have none of that. You need to save that energy of yours for my lap dance."

Buffy could feel the heat radiating off his body and see the passion twinkling in his deep blue eyes. She swallowed hard intrigued and turned on at the same time by his ability to make her weak with just a look. He seemed to have many and they all possessed a sexual magic that brought forth hot dew.

"Find somebody else." Buffy replied, trying to pretend she wasn't attracted to him.

"I prefer you. I think we'll be good together."

Buffy snatched her wrist away, standing up from her seat.

"Too bad we'll never know" she replied, kicking the seat back to clear her path to walk away.

For the first time, Spike was at the mercy of woman. He was turned on by her toughness and if he wanted her to dance for him, he needed to apologize for the insult.

"Look luv, I'm sorry. Your name is just unique that's all. I really do like it. I find it adds to your appeal."

"And what's my appeal?"

"That your so bloody sexy" Spike whispered.

Buffy smiled. She'd never thought of herself as sexy, especially compared to the other girls in the club, considering herself a five on a sexy scale of one to ten.

"There are plenty of other girls here to dance for you. Why me?"

"Why not you?" Spike replied with a sexy grin.

He rendered her speechless, standing up from his seat while staring deeply into her eyes. Buffy's heart rate increased. It was the look. The same look he was giving her when she was on stage that left her paralyze with want. He grabbed the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket, holding his arm out for her to lock with his. Buffy smiled, letting him lead the way to the private champagne room, reserved for VIPs only and costing fifty dollars for every half hour she danced for him.

The room had a romantic but sexy feel to it decorated in creams, gold, and other various neutral colors with soft lighting. Spike seated himself on the cream-colored couch, relaxing back into the soft leather while Buffy poured them a glass of champagne. He watched her tongue touch the rim of the glass first before she drank, putting him on the road to hardness.

Buffy was taking her time drinking the cold bitter treat as it rushed straight to her head. She was waited for the perfect song and when she heard it, she sprung into action, taking slow strides towards him. She parted her legs then ran her hands up her body, stopping at her breast. Her nipples peaked immediately and Spike shifted, never taking his eyes off her.

Buffy brought her arms above her head, looking down at herself as her hips swayed from side to side. She dipped low then worked her way back up slowly, focusing her attention on his bulging crotch then back to his eyes. She parted her lips to snake out her tongue, running it across her top lip. It was a clever maneuver designed to increase the tip by allowing the customer to think his cock was the object of her desire. She parted his legs, stepping in between them. She lowered her head so her golden hair could run over his face. Her hands followed with the trial of hair down to his wrist, pinning them to the couch while her hair lingered in his crotch.

Buffy released his wrists falling back slowly to the floor to turn and twist on the soft fibers of the carpet as her hands roamed her body. She scissored her legs, pushing her dress slightly up her hips to give him a better view of her barely covered mound.

Spike swallowed hard. His breathing patterns started to change. He didn't see that move coming, knowing it was worth an extra fifty, no an extra hundred he thought, feeling his cock press against its prison.

Buffy brought herself up slowly, leaning forward to place her hands somewhere between his knee and thigh. She pulled herself up halfway then let the weight of her upper body cover his while one her knees pressed into his crotch. The side of her face grazed his but not before she licked her lips quickly so the wetness could find a spot on his cheek.

"Bloody, hell" Spike whispered breathlessly as she put distance between them.

Spike's desire for her was increased as he tried to behave himself and obey the rules at the same time. His hands formed fists at his side, opening and closing repeatedly trying to resist the urge to touch her.

Buffy lowered the top half of her dress, revealing her small but ripe full breast. Spike's mouth dropped open from the sight of her hard rosy nipples staring back at him. He almost fumbled in his pants but took some of the pressure off by thinking about Harmony's whining. The rest of the dress came down slowly, revealing a black thong different from the one she wore on stage but equally as sexy. The girl knew her knickers Spike thought. Black was his favorite color.

Her forearms rested on his shoulders while she got closer, pressing her breast against his chest. The urge to fumble returned. Spike tried to think of something else, but having her so close wiped away all his thoughts, forcing him to concentrate on her. When Buffy straddled him, it was over. Spike decided to write a new set of rules while he placed his hands on the sides of her hips.

Buffy didn't protest, shivering from the unexpected but not unwelcome touch. As a matter of fact, she wondered what took him so long. His hands were warm and clung to her but when he pressed his fingertips into her flesh, she gasped then looked into his eyes. It was a mistake. Now he knew her secret; he turned her on.

Spike's hands left her hips, sliding to her ass still with no protest from Buffy. She gasped more, tilting her head back slightly but still able to hold his gaze. With slow-wheeled movements, she grounded down on his erection.

Spike's head fell back against the couch inches away from the wall, feeling the heat from her hot pussy giving his dick a deep tissue massage. His hands traveled up her back while his fingertips navigated the indentions in her spine. He looked to see their clothed sexes connecting then looked into her eyes again. They were both wearing the same expression, mouths half-opened drying their lips and eyes heavy from the pleasure of the grind.

"Kiss me" he whispered, licking lips and massaging the nape of her neck with one hand while the other continued to kneaded the flesh of her back.

"No"

Buffy really wanted to kiss him but was afraid to unleash the passion he was stirring up inside her normally reserved for diaries.

"Kiss me" Spike demanded while the hand on her back joined the one at her neck then moved together over her breasts.

"No" she whispered, throwing her head back.

"Kiss me" Spike demanded again, pinching her overly sensitive nipples, bringing her head forth.

Buffy finally relented, locating the target of his mouth with her tongue embracing his and probing deep, encircling and rubbing.

Spike had given her clit delicate strokes through her panties then pressed it firm until it was erect with need.

Unforgettable thrills ran up from Buffy's toes to the top of her head, igniting a burn that threatened to consume her. Her pussy was nothing but a juicy mass of wetness soaking through her thong. Her hands worked together to massage his chest, pulling his shirt from his pants so she could really feel what was underneath.

Their tongues continued to desert their mouths for the others and Buffy started to feel the burn as leaped from one body part to the other from clit to nipples to mouth.

Spike unbuttoned and unzipped, taking her hand and placing it over his bare hardness. As their tongues bid farewell, their hot breaths mingled as their foreheads touched.

"We shouldn't be doing this, I'm going to get fired."

"Don't think about that right now, the door's closed and we're the only two in here. It'll be our little secret, luv. Now open up for me."

Buffy lifted herself, pushing her thong to the side to insert him.

She gave new mean to the term slippery when wet as she saturated him with her overpowering wetness. Immediately, Spike thrusted up while she grounded down, eliciting mellow groans from him.

Buffy's intensity was rising like mercury. Her inner walls kept him encased as he hit places inside her she never knew existed. His low groans burned against her chest. The heated invasion on her flesh in heightened the erectness of her nipples from the island of areolus. Her hips worked overtime welcoming his thrusts while she gyrated and pushed back. Their rhythm was just right. Her moans and whimpers conspired against her lips into shaping pouted Os. She was close.

Spike's intensity was energized by the wantonness of her hips that dwindled his restraint. He released an avalanche of cum inside her but continued to thrust barely able to keep his hands from slipping off her sweaty skin. He leaned forward to encircle his arms around her waist then felt the hot flash of her climaxing over his cock sent them both backwards against the couch, consumed and breathless.

A/N: The song used in this story is titled "Money Can't Buy It" by Annie Lennox.

A/N: I hope you liked the story. Please review, I need it.