***The bike Buffy drives is BMW K 1200 S, I chose it because it has a futuristic look suitable for 1000 years ahead of now and you gotta love a bike that goes from 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds right? Ohh, Hyper storage by the way is a small space that thanks to the technological advances of the time shrinks down objects so they fit in an impossibly small space.***


Spike followed Buffy out to the employee parking lot in back of the building. They had taken two steps towards his car, a 3057 Desoto Firedome designed to look like one two centuries older, complete with the original rocker panels, when she turned to him expectantly. “I forgot my coat, can I borrow yours?”

Now normally the ladies, asked about his ride which had cost him a lot of coin but for some reason she didn’t seem the slightest bit impressed, which took him off kilter. “You want my coat?”

“Yeah, it’s almost an hour ride from here and in this,” she gestured at her clothes. “I’ll be the block of ice formally known as Buffy.”

“Honey it’s sunny California, meaning it’s close to a balmy 75 degrees right now. I’m partial to this coat and this ain’t high school.” He shot back, casually walking the rest of the way to his car, just to let her know it was his. “I could give you a ride if you like, if your cars climate control is stuck on ice age.”

“And leave my baby here all alone all night, I’d meet you in hell for a disco first.” She told him walking over to her bike. She stroked her hand across the butter soft leather seat and turned back just in time to see his jaw drop. Her bike was a 3100 S, in devil may care red and even if you didn’t know jack about bikes it just looked well…cool, she thought with a wicked grin.

“You sure that not too powerful for a little thing like yourself?” Spike asked, forcing his tongue to roll back into his mouth. Gunn had the poor man’s version of that bike and even the replica was a beast right out of hell.

“You want a ride?” She asked sliding onto the seat like it was a long lost lover. “You could wrap your arms around me and keep your coat.”

“Hell take the coat, just let me drive.” He said abandoning his car without a second glance.

“Nope, no one drives but me, but I promise a hell of a ride.” She said reaching back to where the hyper storage cube was built in on the back. Flipping the switch she pulled out her helmet and the spare.

“Helmet laws suck,” He muttered, pulling it on anyway.

“Yeah well I like my brains inside my skull and the way people drive these days you can’t be to careful.” She warned, twisting her hair and sliding on her helmet. She patted the seat behind her and waited for him to climb on.

He did and when her ass was nestled against his rigid cock, she knew that it was for the bike. But since she got wet just looking at it, she couldn’t blame him. Motorcyle foreplay at it’s finest…she thought with a grin. She started the engine and instead of a throaty roar, it started light and mean and she felt his arms wrap around her tightly.

He barely had time to gasp when she pealed out of the lot like all of the demons of hell were on there heals. It was like he had blinked and they were suddenly tearing down the road at a breakneck speed, with a casual disregard for anything even resembling a traffic law. As they sped through the city streets nipping through traffic fluidly, he had to envy her skill. She rode the bike like an experienced streetwalker turning tricks nightly to survive and he wasn’t sure if he should shut his eyes and pray they survived or urge her to go faster.

An hour later and several near fatal misses later, she pulled up to an two story mansion a short walk away from the turbulent ocean. True to her word there wasn’t another house in sight and for all intents and purposes they seemed to have left the real world behind. Which is why she chose it, he assumed climbing off the bike to get a better look around. He pulled off the helmet and handed it to her. “Nice pile of bricks, pet.”

“Yeah well Hank gave more than enough money for this lifetime, so I figured why not have the best.” She said as she returned the helmets to hyper storage.

“Let me get this straight pet, you take his money but you won’t let him pay for my services?”

“Everyone likes having money Spike, even me.” She admitted combing her fingers through her hair. “He gave me a large trust fund and as far as I am concerned, I have earned every penny. His past constantly creeps up trying to take a bite out of my ass, so I think of it‘s a hazard pay. But like you I can’t be bought. I decide where the money goes and every time he sends some big expensive bribe my way, it gets sent back. See that’s what you are Spike a bribe.”

“How you figure that?”

“After he handed me over to my parents he walked away whistling and never looked back. I’ve never met him face to face…well not that I can remember, but I see his enemies once or sometimes twice a year. When that happens he sends some big please-forgive-me present my way. Sometimes it’s a pretty sparkle, sometime shuttle tickets home to visit my folks or in the really bad cases it’s a bodyguard.”

She looked out to the ocean for a moment, watching the moonlight being carried to shore by the cascading waves. Like always the sight calmed her. “He gave up the right to make those kind of decisions for me. So by hiring you myself, it makes it my choice. He doesn’t get a say in how I live my life and that’s the way it’s going to stay.”

He could hear the pain in her voice, the bittersweet longing for all that she had lost or never known about her real family. It was endearing, this fragility in someone who exuded strength and confidence the way other women had to settle for surrounded themselves in cheap perfume to make them feel powerful. “He doesn’t know what he lost pet.”

“Sure he does Spike,” she said turning back to him. “But the real question is does he care?”

Instead of answering a question that he didn’t know the answer to, he kissed her. He drank away the cold melancholy that had settled into her bones and replaced it with the molten fire of lust. Her hands roamed over his body, tightening his muscles under the skin with each desperate and hungry caress. “Inside…let’s go inside..” He told her, pulling his mouth away.

“Later,” She said reaching back to untie the stings at the base of her neck. She let the dark fabric slide down her body like water, watching the lust leap into his eyes at the sight of her exposed breasts. Putting her hands on the back of the bike seat she turned to look at him over her shoulder. “I want it here…now.”

Since he didn’t think he would make it inside, he didn’t see a problem with her scenario. He walked over to her and trailed his hand down her spine causing her to arch her back and press her trim ass against his throbbing cock. “How do you want it then luv, soft and slow?” He paused long enough to lick his way up her back. “Or hard and fast?”

“Fuck me fast, we’ll go slow later.” She promised them both. Reaching down, she unfastened her pants and slid them down her legs to pool at her feet.

If she had been wearing underwear, he never saw it but he did she her ass pale and juicy in the moonlight. Freeing his cock, he spooned her. He could feel her, moist and dripping against the tip of his member and he didn’t waste time with anymore foreplay. They had been dancing around each other all night and now it was time to take it over the top and send them both spiraling over the edge.

He rammed the full length of him into her, in single brutal thrust drawing a deep moan from her throat. He could feel her body adjusting to him, stretching to make room. “So tight,” He murmured hungrily, pulling out of her only to thrust back in before she could draw a single breath.

He reached his hands across her body, cupping her breasts in his hands absently marveling at the size. They filled his hands to overflowing and since they were as soft as spun cotton, he knew they hadn’t been bought. Nature had blessed her and he considered that a gift to all man-kind. He rolled her nipples around his fingers, pinching them, teasing them to tautness, delighting them both.

“More…Spike…give me more.” She gasped out, grinding against him with each thrust. Inside she was screaming inside for him, every fiber of her being was his for the taking and she would deny him nothing. She wanted to drown in him, be consumed utterly by the sensations he was kindling through her. But more than that she wanted to take him under with her. She reached up a hand to sweep her hair away, leaving the right side of her neck open and exposed. “Bite me…drink me in with your mouth.”

He could feel the climax building inside him with each jagged thrust and he could feel her body fighting for its own release. Slipping into his true face, he lowered his face down to her neck, greedily licking across the skin he was about to claim. Only one thought was understandable in his mind…mine…she is mine. Opening his mouth, he claimed her with his fangs. Blood welled to the surface filling him with the taste of her and dribbled down his chin to trail down her back like a crimson sacrifice for the passion bending them both to its will.

Screaming out his name into the night, the double penetration shot her over the edge, drowning her mind and body with a release the likes of which she had never experienced. Her whole body was a single burning nerve expanding and collapsing around him like her soul itself was struggling to burst free and fill the emptiness in his body.

As if he felt it, he found his own release and jerked his mouth away to scream his own pleasure into the night. It roared up to the heavens and made the stars themselves tremble in the sky as they reveled in the cry of desire truly sated.