A/N: Please review. I love reviews. Tell what you think.


Buffy and Vivian had walked down Rodeo Drive looking in windows and occasionally going into stores.

When they reached a popular lingerie store Buffy wanted to go in. Vivian saw the look in Buffy’s eyes and decided to walk go in.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Buffy asked not moving from the sidewalk.

“I think we should go in. Don’t tell me you don’t want to, I can tell by the look on your face.” Vivian said with a smile as she walked in. Buffy followed her in and stopped by Vivian’s side.

“This is kinda embarrassing. It feels weird to be shopping for lingerie with my boyfriend’s stepmom.” she said blushing slightly.

“Buffy, I may be Spike’s stepmom, but I’m not blind. I can see the fire between you two. It’s only a matter of time, honey.” Vivian said turning towards a rack with sexy nightwear. “Think of me as your friend and not your boyfriend’s stepmom. You can act the same way you would with anyone else. Now let’s look for something that will leave Spike speechless.” Vivian said swiftly moving through the store.

‘She reminds me of Anya, in someways. She makes me feel so comfortable about everything that happens between Spike and me.’ Buffy thought as she followed Vivian through the store. Vivian picked up several items and handed them to Buffy, most either in Black or Red.

“Go try those on. I’ll wait out here, maybe even find some things for me.” Vivian laughed pushing Buffy into the dressing room. Buffy tried on all the garments that Vivian had picked out. She had to give Vivian some credit. She knew what would look good on Buffy. Buffy picked out two of the nightgowns that she had tried on and walked out of the dressing room. Buffy walked over to where Vivian was standing. “You picked out some nighties, now you have to pick out some panties and bras. If you want him to see you as sexy, you must feel sexy first.” Vivian said picking out some things for herself. Buffy followed suit, picking out two sets.

Both women walked to the register to pay. Vivian grabbed the clothes out of Buffy’s arms and threw it on the counter. “We’ll take all this.” Vivian said to the saleslady.

“Viv, I can’t let you pay for my things.” Buffy said trying to grab her clothes off the counter.

“Nonsense, consider it a congratulations gift.” Vivian said whipping out a credit card.

“For what?” Buffy asked.

“For moving on with your life. For getting over your past with Angel and giving Spike a chance.” Vivian said signing her name to the credit card receipt.

“That’s a load of shit.” Buffy blurted out. She covered her mouth when she realized what she had said.

“Don’t worry about it. I was just trying to distract you but I wasn’t lying. You’re a strong woman, Buffy. Don’t ever forget that.” Vivian said handing Buffy the bag and leading her out of the store.

///////////////////////

Buffy and Spike had agreed earlier to meet back at the hotel since neither one knew when they would be through with lunch. Buffy walked through the door of the hotel room expecting to find Spike there already. There was no sign of Spike in the room. She looked at the digital clock on the table, 5 o’clock. Buffy set her bags down on the bed and grabbed one of the bra and panty sets that Vivian had bought her. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out the clothes she had packed to go to the club in. She dug a little more and pulled out her red nail polish. Buffy opened the french doors that opened onto the balcony and sat outside, while painting her nails. After about thirty minutes Buffy heard the door open and close. She got up and stood in the doorway.

“Hey, Spike. How was your lunch with your father?” she asked taking a step into the room.

“Good. I had a run in with Angel earlier.” he said stepping into the light. Spike’s left eye was beginning to blacken and his lip had been split. Buffy ran to Spike to examine his injuries closer.

“What happened?” she asked as she ran her hand over his face.

“Like I said, I had run in with Angel, pet. He came to the office looking for trouble. We fought and security came up and took him to jail. He’ll be held for assault in addition to bribery and fraud.” Spike said taking Buffy’s hand in his.

“Do you still want to go out? We could just stay in.” she said.

“You think a little bruising is going to stop us? I don’t think so, luv. We’re definitely going out. Let me clean up and get changed then we can go.” he said kissing her forehead.

“Don’t rush. I still need to get ready. I’ll do that, while you clean your battle wounds in the bathroom.” she said pushing him into the bathroom.

“Okay, no need to push.” he said closing the door.

Buffy hurried and got dressed in a pair of black leather pants and crimson tank, that matched her fingernails. She pulled the chopsticks out of her bun, allowing her hair to fall in soft waves around her face. She finally applied the finishing touches: red lipstick, that brought out her soft lips and a pair of black pumps. Buffy went over to Spike’s bag and pulled out a change of clothes for him.

Buffy knocked on the door. “I have some clothes for you.” she said loud enough for him to hear.
Spike opened the door slightly and Buffy stuck the clothes through the door.

Spike came out a few minutes later and looked around the room for Buffy. He was about to call for her when he noticed that the balcony doors were open. He walked over to the door and stared at the woman standing in front of him. Gone was the innocent looking girl and in her place was a sexy, confident woman.

“You look gorgeous, pet.” he whispered. Buffy turned to see a look of lust in his eyes. She instantly tore her eyes away from the intense look, trying not to blush. “You ready, luv.” he said staying where he was, afraid that if he got too close he wouldn’t be able to control himself.

Buffy looked at him with a huge smile. “Yeah, where are we going?” she asked walking past him and into the room to grab her purse.

Spike walked up behind her, unable to control himself anymore, and whispered into her ear.

“It’s a surprise, pet.”


A/N: Please Review. Pretty Please.