A/N: I'm posting two chapters tonight. Please review both.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spike held Buffy’s hand all the way to the car. And, like before, showed himself to be a true gentleman by opening her car door for her. Spike got in the driver side and started the car. He immediately turned down the blaring radio.

“I thought that we could get some dinner, first, pet. I made reservations earlier for The Little Door, supposed to be real great.” he said glancing over at her noticing the big smile on her face. “What?”

“I always wanted Angel to take me there. He always had an excuse not to go.” she turned to look at him. “Thank you.” she said.

“For what, luv?”

“For everything. You treat me like every woman wants to be treated. You make me feel special and loved...” she said.

“You deserve all that, Buffy.” he interrupted. “Angel was a bloody fool not to see that he had such a spectacular woman. I make you feel special and loved because you are special and loved. You are one of the strongest women I know, Buffy, don’t ever doubt yourself.” he said pulling her across the bench seat so she was sitting closer to him.

“One of the strongest women?” she asked.

“My mum being one. She had a child and still went to school to become a nurse. That took a lot of strength. The other, of course, is Viv. She went into a deep depression when Cordelia died, but she picked herself back up and continued with her life. Not to mention they both have to deal with my da.” he finished with a laugh.

‘He thinks so much of me. How can I not love him. Viv was right, I can’t stop what’s meant to be.’ she thought. Buffy didn’t know what to say. She simply reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy and Spike had talked about their day at dinner, taking their time to eat and talk.

“Are we going to get dessert?” Buffy asked.

“I was thinking we could get dessert after we go out.” Spike said pulling out his wallet to pay.

“Wow, you really did plan on surprising me. So... where are we going now?” she asked hoping he would tell her. He smiled as he got up, walked around the table and held his hand out. “You’re not going to tell me are you.” she said in defeat as she took his hand and followed him out of the restaurant.

He looked over his shoulder. “Nope.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They drove for a little ways, Buffy fidgeting the entire way.

“Are we almost there?” she asked.

“We are there, pet.” he said nodding at the building in front of the car. Buffy couldn’t speak. She continued to stare at the building as he drove around to park the car. Spike shut off the car and opened her door for her before she had realized it.

“Spike, how..?” she tried to ask.

“Well, you told me to surprise you, so I called Anya and your mum to get some ideas. Your mum told me that you always liked to dance. I figured since you own a regular night club, I’d take you somewhere different.” he explained as they walked toward the entrance.

“My mom didn’t happen to mention that I used to take salsa lessons did she?” Buffy asked.

“No, she just told me that you like all kinds of music and dancing.” he said paying the man at the front door.

As soon as they walked in, the couple was greeted by colors and sounds that intensified their excitement. Loud Cuban music was being played on the stage by a live band. Worn out dancers stood at the bar ordering drinks and trying to talk over the music. Buffy and Spike moved over to one of the booths that sat next to the dance floor. Spike left Buffy and went to the bar to get some drinks. Buffy couldn’t help but smile as she watched couples on the dance floor turn and move with ease. Spike came back a few minutes later with two Margaritas.

“Spike, I can’t believe it. You definitely deserve the award for best surprises. So, do you know how to dance?” she asked.

“I do, pet. Viv wanted to learn and da didn’t have time to learn, so on one of my trips here, I went with her. I wasn’t an easy sell at first, but once I learned it, I’ve loved it ever since.” Spike said.

“And the surprises just keep coming.” she said with a smile. As soon as Spike saw Buffy finish her drink, he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the booth, maneuvering them onto the dance floor.

“Let’s dance, pet. Show ‘em what we got.” he said pulling her close and started to sway. Buffy smiled at him slyly before pushing him away from her. Buffy began to feel the rhythm of the upbeat song go through her body as she remembered Viv’s word earlier: ‘If you want him to see you as sexy, you must feel sexy first’. Spike watched in awe as she closed her eyes and began move to the music. All the sudden, she opened her eyes and grabbed his hand. Spike moved without any hesitation. The blonds spun around the floor totally absorbed in each other that neither noticed everyone had cleared the floor so they could watch the two dance. As soon as the song ended, the crowd cheered loudly bringing Buffy and Spike back to reality. They laughed as they each took a bow. Spike pulled Buffy close once again as couples began to fill the floor, dancing to a slow, sensual song. Buffy rested her head against Spike’s shoulder as swayed. She knew instinctively what he was going to next. He grabbed her around the waist and spun her out. She gave him a sexy smile before spinning back in. He allowed her to go into a low dip, bringing her up slowly. They started to sway again as they looked into each other’s eyes. Spike leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Like the music, the kiss started out slow and soft, but grew more passionate by the second, until they finally pulled back. Buffy made her way back over to their booth as Spike went and got them some water.

‘Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever felt like this before. He’s so great.’ she thought as he sat a water bottle down in front of her.

“You were great out there, luv. You should have a Salsa night at the Grind and show off your talent.” he said taking a swig of his water. Buffy, on the other hand, had already downed her entire bottle of water. “Want another?” he asked.

“Nah, I’m good. You were pretty good yourself. I can’t actually believe the crowd watched us and cheered when we’re done. Felt kinda cool.” she said happily.

“Yeah.” he said finishing his water. They sat there listening to the music and watching the couple for a few more minutes before Spike decided to speak. “You wanna get outta here, pet? Maybe get that dessert we talked about earlier?” he asked.

“Sounds good.” she said taking the hand that he was offering her and following him out of the club.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Please Review. Pretty Please.