A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter. I really need feedback. Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“I thought you said we were going to get dessert?” Buffy said as Spike parked the car at the hotel.

“We are.” he said cryptically. He got out of the car and helped Buffy out. Buffy didn’t ask anymore questions, letting the night of surprises continue. Spike led Buffy back up to their room. “Wait here for a minute.” he said entering the room and closing the door behind him. A minute later he opened the door and let Buffy in.

Buffy entered the dimly lit room and heard soft jazz coming out of the small stereo next to the tv. In the center of the room, on the floor, was a pile of pillows.

“Make yourself comfortable, pet.” Spike said nodding toward the pillows. Buffy walked over to the pile and sat down on the floor, leaning on the soft feather pillows. Spike walked into the bathroom and came back out with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Buffy smiled as Spike handed them to her. Spike went back into the bathroom again, this time coming out with a tray with two covered plates. He set the tray down on the floor and sat down next to Buffy.

Buffy went to remove the covers off the plates but Spike stopped her. “Not yet, pet. First things first.” he said taking the glasses and bottle from her. He opened the bottle and poured them each a glass. “I want to propose a toast.” he said handing her one of the glasses. “To us. I know that we agreed to take things slower but I think that tonight showed us how much we belong together. I love you, Buffy Summers.” he said leaning over and giving her a quick kiss before clinking their glasses together. Both took a sip as they kept eye contact. Buffy smiled at him as she brought the glass away from her lips.

“I think I’ll propose a toast, too. To you. The last couple of years have been really hard for me and I wasn’t happy. I spend one night with you and I’m happier than I’ve ever been and the I forget the last few years. Thank you, Spike.” she said. They each took another sip.

“Okay, now on to dessert.” Spike said removing the cover to one of the plates. “I know how much you like chocolate, so I thought you might like these.” he said holding out a chocolate-covered strawberry. Buffy leaned forward letting him feed her the fruit. Buffy closed her eyes and savored the delicacy. Buffy opened her eyes to see Spike eating one of the strawberries.

“How did you pull all this off?” Buffy asked.

“Well, when you went to the ladies’ room at the restaurant, I called the hotel and asked them if it was possible to get this stuff delivered to the room.” Spike said feeding her another strawberry. “Do you like it?” he asked.

“The best dessert I’ve ever had and I don’t even know what’s under cover number two.” she said.

“Speaking of cover number two...” he said picking up the cover off the second plate. “Amaretto Chocolate cake. I thought you’d like the combination of the two.” he said. Spike picked up a small piece of the cake and fed it to Buffy.

“Wow. That’s great.” she said repeating his move, feeding him a piece of the cake. Spike ate the piece of cake with his eyes closed.

Buffy couldn’t stop herself. Buffy knew she was about to take a chance. She dipped her finger into the icing that topped the cake and slowly swiped it across his cheek. Buffy leaned forward slowly making sure his eyes were still closed and licked the chocolate trail off of his cheek.

Spike’s eyes snapped open at the feel of her tongue and fought to keep a moan from escaping his lips. “Buffy..?” he asked as she sat back a little.

“Shh..before you ask, I’m sure.” she whispered against his lips. Spike knew right then he couldn’t live without her. Both leaned in giving in to the kiss. Buffy took the initiative and gently moved her tongue against his lower lip. He opened his mouth allowing her to enter and him the ability to taste her. Spike slowly pushed her back to lay against the pillows, settling his weight atop her small body. He began to move down her neck as Buffy arched toward him.

Spike looked up, taking her in. “You are beautiful. Golden. Effulgent.” he said before continuing down her body. He grabbed the bottom of her tank and pulled it up her body, as she lifted up so he could remove the thin shirt. He sat back on his heels as he allowed his hands to roam her body before reaching their destination. Spike unbuttoned her pants and slid them down her legs, leaving her in the bra and panties she had purchased earlier. She had gone with red, knowing it was his favorite color. Buffy sat up and quickly removed his shirt. Her hands started to undo his pants but he stopped her first.

“Bed. I want this to be perfect.” he said standing up and lifting her into his arms, carrying her over to the bed. She laid still as he removed his pants. He climbed onto the bed and settled himself between her legs. “I want this to be about you.” he said kissing his way down her neck toward her breasts. He eased the straps down her arms and snuck a hand around her back to release the hooks. When he felt the fabric loosen, he pulled it off of her body. He leaned down giving all his attention to the small bud as he licked and sucked it lovingly. Spike swiftly moved giving the other equal attention. When Buffy started to moan and breath loudly, Spike moved further down her body. Buffy lifted her hips as he removed the last piece of clothing separating the two. He leaned forward, blowing a stream of air onto her most sensitive spot.

“Oh, God, Spike.” she moaned loudly. Buffy reached down and pulled him back up her body. “I want you. Please.” she whispered.

Spike reached over for the small package he had set on the bed. Buffy stopped him. “I want you with nothing between us. I’m covered and I trust you.” she whispered leaning up to give him a kiss. Spike kissed her deeply as he reached down, positioning himself at her entrance. Spike pulled back and looked into her eyes as he pushed into her. Buffy immediately arched up at the welcomed invasion.

“Luv, you’re so tight. Perfect.” he muttered as he began to thrust. Buffy couldn’t do anything but moan and whimper as she began to lose control as he gained speed. Spike felt he muscle begin to flutter around him. He reached a hand between them and found her special spot. “Come with me, Buffy.” he said as she fell over the edge with a loud moan. Spike thrust a few more times before following her off the edge. They continued to move together slowly as they came down from their highs. Spike eased out of her and rolled to the side, pulling her into his side.

“I love you.” he said squeezing her slightly.

“I love you, too.” she said.

“Really?” he couldn’t help but ask.

“Viv told me today that I can’t stop something that was meant to be. I love you and I can’t help it.” she said looking up at him.

He kissed her and rested his head against hers. “Get some rest, luv. We have to get back to work tomorrow.”

“Spike?” she asked.

“Yeah, pet.”

“Don’t ever leave me.” she said.

“Never.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: How did I do? This is only the second sex scene that I've done. Be honest. I will change it if I need to. Please review. Pretty Please.