A/N: I promise I will update sooner, from now on. Please review and tell me what you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spike woke up with his arms around a cold feather pillow, not the warm soft body that he had been expecting. The smell of warm coffee and fruit greeted him along with Buffy humming. He rolled over and looked at his watch. Spike grabbed the robe that Buffy had laid out for him at the end of the bed and put it on. Spike walked into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and grabbed a cup of coffee on his way out to the balcony. He watched Buffy, who had put her hair up in chopsticks, as she sat there sipping her coffee and eating a bowl of fruit pieces.

“Whatcha humming about, pet?” he asked sitting down at the table next to her.

“Huh? Oh, just thinking about the handsome man from last night. He was really sexy when he danced.” Buffy said smiling over her coffee mug.

“Glad he could make you so happy. You deserved it, luv. Did you have a good time last night?”
Spike asked.

“No, I hate it when I have to go out dancing then end up with a gorgeous man in my bed.” Buffy said sarcastically.

“I just like to know that I did good.” he said looking down shyly.

Buffy got up and walked over to him and sat down in his lap. “You did real good, baby.” she said giving him a gentle kiss on his lips. She pulled back. “You were incredible.” she said giving him another kiss that lasted a little longer. She pulled back once again. “Perfect” she whispered before attacking his mouth.

Spike reacted immediately, plunging his tongue into her hot mouth, tasting the coffee and fruit that she had been having for breakfast. Spike moved her so that she was straddling his legs. Buffy moved her hand underneath his robe and began to gently stroke him.

Spike broke away from the kiss gasping for air. “Oh God, Buffy.” he moaned.

“Take me inside, baby.” she whispered into his ear.

Spike stood up while Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist. Spike stopped and closed the balcony doors while Buffy kissed his neck and anywhere else she could. Spike walked over to the bed and set her on the edge, pushing her robe off her shoulders while she untied belt , effectively removing the robe from her body. Spike threw off his robe and sunk down to his knees. Buffy watched as he kissed and gently massaged her thighs. He rose up giving her another hungry kiss. Spike pushed Buffy down to lay on the bed while he kissed his way down her body. Spike began to kiss and massage her thighs once again, slowly parting them for him.

Buffy shot up when she realized what he was doing. “Spike, you don’t have to. I..I..” she didn’t know what to say to him. “Nobody’s ever done that before.” she whispered.

“Luv, relax. I want to do it. I want to watch you tremble in ecstasy while I worship your body.” Spike said huskily. Spike moved between her legs and kissed her stomach. “I want to hear you scream my name.” he whispered and pushed her down again. He kissed her inner thighs before parting her outer lips with the long cool fingers of one hand while he drug another finger along her slit. “You’re so wet, luv. All ready for me.” he said. His tongue traced along the same path that his finger had.

“Ohhh, God. Spike.” she moaned.

Spike smiled against her skin. He repeated the move this time letting his tongue give special attention to her special spot. Spike added to his movement by placing two fingers inside of her and curling his fingers upward, instantly finding her g-spot.

“Sspppiiikkkkeee!!!” she came with a scream that had her biting her lip to try and contain it.

“Luv, you tasted so good.” he said lapping at her. Spike stood and lifted her up, laying her fully on the bed. He settled between her legs, kissing her softly. “Did you like that, pet?” he asked as he eased into her body.

“Yesss.” she hissed with pleasure.

“Talk to me, luv. Tell me what you want?” he said trying to get her to open up.

Buffy opened her eyes and gave a sexy smile before pulling him down for a passionate kiss, as she raised her hips, allowing him to sink deeper into her. She tore her lips away from his. “Hard. Make me scream again.” she said. Spike lost all control as he pounded into her.
“Oh God, Spike...deep...so...ugh..deep. I...love...you...ugh...so...much.” she said her voice starting to be a problem.

“Come with me, Buffy. Scream for me.” he said pinching her special spot making her scream. Spike covered her mouth with his to swallow her scream, as he continued to thrust into her. As soon as her orgasm started to subside she felt another right behind it.

“SSSPPPIIIIKKKEEE!!!!” she yelled into his mouth. Spike followed her over the edge this time.

“Buffy, luv.” he moaned. Spike rolled off of her after a few minutes. Buffy snuggled up to his side.

“I’m glad I packed before you woke. I don’t think I have the strength now.” Buffy laughed.

“Pet, we have to shower and get out of here. We have to work tonight.” Spike said allowing Buffy to roll out of bed.

“I know. I can’t wait. I have to make sure every thing’s ready for tomorrow. So what are you going to be for Halloween?” Buffy said grabbing some underwear from one of her bags.

“Not telling, pet. It’ll be a surprise.” Spike said sitting up in the bed. “How ‘bout you?” he asked as she walked into the bathroom.

“No way, babe. You don’t tell, I don’t tell.” she said giving him a small smile before going into the bathroom.

Spike waited a few seconds after hearing the water turn on before following her into the bathroom.

“Spike!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Buffy!!! Spike!!! How was your trip?” Willow asked as she ran toward them to give them both a hug. “I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages.”

“Hey, Wills. Hey Tara. The trip was great. I had a lot of fun and had time to relax.” Buffy said giving Tara a hug too.

“How ‘bout you Spike? You have a good time?” Willow asked with a secretive smile.

“Yeah, I did. Got to see my da and step-mum. Went out, a little.” Spike said.

“Look we’re going upstairs to put our stuff down. Is Anya upstairs?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah. She just closed up the coffeeshop and went upstairs a few minutes ago.” Tara said.

“Great. Come on Spike. You can put your stuff in the apartment and come back down for work.” Buffy said walking away from Tara and Willow. “Can you finish setting up down here?” Buffy asked.

“Sure. No problem. Riley should be here soon and he can help.” Willow answered.

“Thanks Wills.” Buffy called from the stairs.

“Do you think something happened on their trip?” Willow asked Tara.

“Definitely. Did you see how close they were standing?” Tara said with a smile.

“Great. I just want to them to be happy.” Willow said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy and Spike walked through the apartment and into Buffy’s room.

“Anya must be...” Buffy began.

“OH Yeah...XANDER!!!”

“In her bedroom having sex with Xander?” Spike finished her sentence.

“Really? How can you possibly know that?” she said smiling.

“I think we should get back downstairs. I don’t really want to hear them, do you pet?” Spike asked holding his hand out for her.

“I think I’ll agree with you there.” she said as they left the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow and Tara looked at each other when they heard Spike and Buffy coming into the bar laughing and holding hands.

“What’s wrong?” Willow asked.

“Seems that Anya and Xander have gotten a lot closer while we were gone, Red.” Spike laughed.

“Oh that. Yeah Anya was hanging all over Xander yesterday.” Tara said. “At least we know that they’re not the only ones who have hooked up lately.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Spike asked knowing full well what they were talking about.

“I knew it as soon as you two walked in here. You are totally into each other.” Tara said smiling at the couple.

“Well, luv, I guess our secrets out.” Spike said squeezing Buffy’s hand.

“People are hooking up left and right around here.” Willow said moving some of the chairs.

“So, have you two thought about Halloween?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah, my ex said that he could perform here on Friday. So Dingoes is booked. As for costumes, I was thinking something that would get a lot of tips, so I’m going with the classic French Maid.” Willow answered.

“I was thinking the same thing, so I’m going to be the sexy nurse.” Tara said.

“Both great choices. I have a DJ booked for the night too for when the band isn’t paying. He said he can do some karaoke things too.” Buffy said. “I was also hoping that you could help me decorate before opening the bar tomorrow. Could you come in a little early tomorrow?”

Tara and Willow looked at each other before Willow answered. “Of course we will. So what are you two going to be?”

“I’m not telling anyone.” Buffy answered.

“I’ll tell ya later, Red. I don’t want Buffy to know.” he said.

“This is going to be great. I love Halloween so much. You get to be someone completely different.” Buffy said walking behind the bar.

“Me, too.” the other three answered in unison.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: I promise there will be more plot in the next chapter. Please review and tell me what you think.