Author's Chapter Notes:
I am sooo sorry about not updating. I just finished doing a musical at my college so that took up all of my time. I will begin to update more often.
“Willow!!! Do you think that Tara can run the coffeehouse today?” Buffy said frantically over the phone.

“Just a minute, I’ll ask her.” Willow said. Buffy heard the Witches talking in the background. Willow picked up the phone a few seconds later. “She said that she’d be happy to. What’s up?”

“Well, I woke up this morning really excited about Halloween and everything, then I realized something.” Buffy said.

“What?” Willow asked hanging on every word.

“I don’t know what to dress as. I asked Anya to go with me to go shopping. Can you go too?” Buffy asked.

“Of course. I was going to go anyway. I have some things I need to pick up. I’ll be right over.” Willow said.

“Thanks, Wills.” Buffy said, then hung up the phone. “Anya!! Willow said that she would come.” She looked at Anya as she sat down next to her on the couch. “So, you never told me what you and Xander are going to dress as tonight.”

“Well, I decided I am going to be a genie. Xander is going to be Aladdinish. I am hoping for many orgasms tonight. Xander can be very commanding when he wants to be, so I decided I would be at his command tonight.” Anya said. “So, what are you thinking for your costume?”

Buffy sat there quiet for a while trying to come up with any kind of idea. “I don’t know.” she finally sighed.

“Well, it’s Halloween. The one time where you have the chance to not be yourself, so let’s play off of that. How about...” Anya and Buffy sat there staring at the wall trying to imagine Buffy in various costumes. “What about a Biker Chick? That’s different.”

“I don’t think so.” Buffy said. “I just want to surprise Spike and have fun tonight.”

Suddenly Anya’s eyes widened. “I know!!!” she yelled jumping off the couch and running into her bedroom. Buffy could hear her rummaging through her room, obviously looking for something specific. Buffy waited anxiously. After what seemed like forever, Anya came out of her room. She slowly walked toward Buffy with her hands behind her back and big smile on her face. Buffy said nothing, just allowed her eyebrows to furrow in confusion. Anya let out a small giggle, but continued to hold her hands behind her back. Buffy still said nothing as her eyebrows shot up in a silent question. Anya finally pulled an item from behind her back and placed it on table in front of Buffy.

Buffy’s eyes widened comically before she finally found her voice. “Oh, HELL NO!!!” she screeched.

“Come on Buffy. Live a little. With this little idea you’ll definitely get some good tips and Spike won’t know what’s hit him.” Anya said, trying to give Buffy encouragement.

Buffy looked at the whip that sat on the table. “Anya, I am not dressing up as that ”

Anya shook her head. “Buffy you have to learn when to let...” Just then, there was a knock on the door. Anya opened the door, revealing an excited Willow.

“Hey, guys. Ready to go? Buffy, have you decided on a costume?” Willow asked quickly.

“I was just trying to convince her to let loose and go as a Dom, hence the whip.” Anya huffed.

“Wow, Buffy. That would definitely show your wild side. I think you should do it. I mean, Tara and I dressing to get tips tonight, why not you? Men will definitely be fighting to give you their money. Hell even some women.”

“WILLOW!!!” Buffy yelled in shock.

“I agree with Willow. We can help you pick things out, and if Spike doesn’t like it, you can blame the whole thing on us. Come on Buffy.” Anya whined. Willow held out the whip for Buffy to take. Buffy looked at it for what seemed like forever to Anya and Willow, before taking it.

“Yeah!! Great let’s go shopping. First, let’s see if you have anything remotely slutty enough in your closet.” Anya said dragging Buffy into the bedroom. Willow followed behind excited about the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You okay in those shoes? They are kinda dangerous looking.” Willow asked.

“It’s not the shoes that I’m having the problem with. I cannot believe you talked me into dressing like this. Is it too late to change my mind?” Buffy said as she stared at herself in the mirror.

“No!! You agreed and now you must follow through. You will definitely be getting lucky tonight. Now..” Anya turned to Willow. “We must keep Spike from seeing her until she goes downstairs. Can you distract him long enough to let us get ready and me to convince Buffy to leave the apartment with her outfit on?”

“Leave it to me. Let me just check myself.” Willow said stepping in front of Buffy slightly to look at herself in the mirror. “Think I look good enough?” she asked the other two women.

“You look great Wills.” Buffy said.

“I’d do ya.” Anya said from the bed.

“Thanks guys.” Willow said walking out of the bedroom with the other girls following her. “Try to hurry. I can’t wait to see the other’s reactions, especially Spike.” she said, then she was gone.

“Okay, now, we have to finish with you.” Anya said pushing Buffy down to sit on the couch. “I want to teach you a few things that will really get the guys going, later.” she said with an sneaky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow stood at the bar with the rest of the Scoobies. All were dressed in their outfits. However it was Spike that stood out from them all. His usual blond curls were dangerously spiked. He wore a pair of tight black jeans and a vest, sans the shirt, that was adorned with safety pins. Black eyeliner and a spiked dog collar finished of his look.

“So, Spike, what are you supposed to be?” Willow asked.

“A punk rocker. I think it was appropriate and I think it’ll get me quite a few tips.” Spike said proudly.

“I think we all look great.” Tara said.

“Hopefully all the customers do too.” Willow said.

The group grinned at the thought. All of them turned when they heard someone clear their throat at the end of the bar. Anya stood there waiting for compliments on her costume before she said a word.

“You look HOT!!!” Xander said walking up to her and kissing her passionately. “Can’t wait until tonight.” Xander whispered into her ear. Anya giggled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before ushering back over to the others.

“Okay, guys. Buffy’s a little shy about revealing her outfit. I think she looks great and hopefully you will too. Come on out, Buffy.” Anya announced.

From around the corner, Buffy shook her head. “Come on out, Buffy.” Anya said again through clenched teeth.

Buffy closed her eyes and walked out to stand next to Anya. When she opened her eyes everyone’s eyes were on her, including the rest of the staff. Anya glared at anyone who wasn’t in her group of friends, causing them to go back to work.

“Wow.” Tara and Xander said together.

Spike tried to gather his thoughts as he took in Buffy’s new look. She wore the same pair of leather pants that she wore when they went to the club in LA. Now, however, they were paired with a pair of black stiletto heels and a tight leather halter that left nothing to the imagination. She wore a chain belt loosely around her waist that held a pair of hand cuffs. Her usually modest makeup and hair finished the costume. Makeup that made her features pop had been applied and jet black streaks had been added to her hair. All in all, she looked dangerous.

Buffy looked at Spike expectantly. Spike noticed the look in her eyes and ran to her, kissing her with everything he had. “I don’t think anything has turned me on as much as you are right now.” he whispered into her ear. Buffy smiled and winked at him when he pulled away.

“Okay guys. Let’s get to work.” she yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy collapsed into the chair as soon as the door was locked. “Well, that was definitely a rush.” she said. “I think was our best night ever.”

“I have to agree with you on that.” Willow said counting her tips.

Buffy got up and walked over behind the bar. “Wow. We sure did run through the bottles fast.” she said grabbing all the empty bottles off of the counter behind the bar. “I’m gonna go throw these away.” she said as she walked into the kitchen. She walked over to the trash and noticed that it had already been emptied. She shrugged and walked into the alley to throw the bottles into the dumpster.

“Hold it right there.” someone said as she turned around. A man stood there holding a gun. “Give me whatever money you have.” he said.

“Oh God. I don’t have any money. I...I...Please don’t hurt me. Please.” she begged as she collapsed to the ground.

Everything went black.


_________________________________________________

Please review. I want to know what you think.