Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review. I know this chapter is extremely long compared to my others. I don't plan how long the chapters will be, sorry.
“Buffy Anne Summers!! Get your cute ass out here right now. Your mum and me have been ready and waiting for the last fifteen minutes.” Spike yelled from Buffy’s living room.

“Honestly, Spike, she’s a woman, what can you expect?” Joyce laughed.

“Okay, I ready to go. I just had a few more things to pack.” Buffy said walking into the room with a large rolling suitcase and without the aid of crutches. The three were leaving to go to LA for Thanksgiving. Jenny and Giles were down in the coffee shop having coffee. The group had decided to take two cars so they could be free to roam around LA. Joyce had decided to ride with the older couple in the second car.

Spike stood and picked up Buffy’s suitcase for her. “I’ll carry this downstairs for you. My things are already in the car.” Spike said as he toward the door with Joyce and Buffy behind him. Spike led them to the table that Jenny and Giles were seated at. “Hey mum. Rupes. Ready to go.” They couple nodded and downed the rest of their drinks. Spike started out the door as he continued to talk. “So you’re going to follow us right?”

“Yeah, I figured it’d be best since you’ve been there lately. I don’t remember how to get there.” Jenny said.

“You’re driving? Everyone look out!!!” Spike called earning a glare from his mother. “Oh, come on. I’ll never forget that incident at the school.” he said with a laugh.

“None of us will, honey. And no, I’m not driving, Rupert is. It’ll give me and Joyce some time to chat.” Jenny said giving Joyce a big smile.

“Alright, then I guess we’d better get going.” Spike said giving both Jenny and Joyce on the cheek. He took Buffy’s hand and led her toward the car. Buffy climbed into the passengers side seat. Spike started the classic and pulled out of parking lot. After getting on the freeway, Spike pulled Buffy to his side. “I’m really happy you’re coming.”

“Me, too. My Thanksgiving usually consist of my mom making too much food and me burning something, probably a pie. Nothing like a piece of burnt pie.” Buffy said with a laugh. “So...everyone’s staying at the house?”

“Yeah. The house is definitely big enough. Why?”

“Um...where... I mean will I have my own room?” she asked nervously.

“I was hoping you would like to room with me. Of course, it’s up to you, pet.” Spike said placing a kiss on her head.

“I want to sleep with you...I mean stay in you’re room.” she said blushing at her slip.

“I think both can be arranged.” he said whispered.

Buffy sat up and slapped his shoulder. “William Hart!! I’m surprised by you. We are going to be in the same house with our parents and you’re thinking about seducing me.” she said before snuggling back into his side. “So when are we going shopping? I know it’s early but we already said that I could go Christmas shopping. I have so much to buy. I wanted to buy something for everyone at ‘The Grind’. I’ll have to think about that. What do you want?” Buffy rambled finally looking at him expectantly.

Spike shrugged. “Don’t rightly know. Nothing I really need. My parents usually just surprise me and I usually like it.”

“You have to tell me something, or I’ll end up buying something you hate. Although...I don’t really know what I want either. I was always the weirdest little girl. Mom used to take me to see Santa Claus every year. I would see other little kids giving him a list of toys that they wanted. Me, I always froze up as soon as I sat on his lap. It looked like the Santa scene from ‘A Christmas Story’. The helper would come and take me after the Santa got frustrated. It’s funny when I look back on it now.” she laughed.

“Pet, what has got you talking so much. I don’t think I’ve ever heard you this excited.” Spike said with a smile, happy to see her so excited about anything.

“I don’t know. Christmas always makes me feel happy. In high school me and my friends used to do so much at Christmas. One time, when I was seventeen I think, my friends dared me to go sit on Santa’s lap. We went when there was nobody in line. I wore a mini skirt and a halter top. When I got up to him, he looked shocked. I sat on his lap and smiled for the camera. After they took the picture he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. My friends had already told me what I had to say when he asked me. I whispered it in his ear, then got up and ran out the exit. I think he took a break right after that. I was embarrassed but, damn, it was fun.”

“I would have paid anything to be that Santa.” Spike groaned.

“Hm, really. Is that what you want for Christmas?” she said seductively. Gone was the blushing girl. Spike looked at her kinda confused. She decided to go further. She leaned all the way in and started whispering in his ear. “Do you want me to dress up for you? Maybe in a red see-through nighty, with only a red thong underneath. Would you like that?” she finished by taking his ear lobe into her mouth.

Spike groaned again. “Luv, you’re killing me, you know that.”

“But, you love it, don’t you. You like me telling you what we can do together. Do you want me to keep going? Do you want me to tell you what I’d let you do to me?” she continued to whisper.

“Oh, God. Luv, please stop. We’ll be at the house in an hour.” he continued to look at the road. “Then we can go out shopping, then we’ll go have some fun.” he paused. He leaned over to her, imitating her seductive tone. “But tonight, you’ll pay, and I’ll show you exactly what I want to do to you.” Buffy swallowed hard and looked at him slightly nervous but completely aroused. He caught her lips. There was no teasing, no innocence to the kiss. Both had suddenly given in to their lust for the other. Spike pulled away suddenly, knowing he had to concentrate if he wanted to arrive in one piece, leaving Buffy in a daze. Buffy rested her head on his chest. ‘Where the hell did that come from, I’ve never felt that bold before. Spike, he must bring it out of me. God I love this man.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Spike, Buffy!!!” Vivian said greeting them at the door, giving them a tight hug. Vivian allowed the blond duo to pass her, as she moved on to the next in line. “Jenny, Rupert. It’s been so long. You two really should come to visit more often.” she said, giving them both big hugs. “And you must be Joyce. It’s nice to put a face to the voice. We need to get together to discuss our new gallery.” Vivian allowed the rest through the door and closed the door. “I’m so excited to have everyone here for Thanksgiving.” Vivian led them into the living room. “I’ll just go get Ethan. I swear that man takes longer to get ready than any woman I know.”

The group made themselves comfortable, while taking in their surrounding. “This is a beautiful house. What is that Ethan does?” Joyce asked after several minutes of silence.

“I am a lawyer.” Ethan answered from the doorway, as if on cue. “And you must be Joyce, Viv’s future business partner. Very nice to meet you.” he said shaking Joyce’s hand. Buffy and Spike both stood to give him a hug. “Jenny, looking lovely as ever.” he said giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Jenny sat down and Ethan turned to Giles. “Ripper!! It’s been to long.” he said greeting him unlike any of the others in the room. Ethan’s voice took on a playful tone.

“No one’s called me that in ages. How’ve you been, Hart?” he asked.

“Um, why did Ethan just call Giles, Ripper?” Buffy whispered.

Spike smiled. “They went through school together. Da used to tell me about stuff they did when they were teenagers. Quite the duo, those two. Raised hell throughout England, Ripper and Hart did.”

“Wow. I would have never thought that about either one.” Buffy said looking at the men. “Okay, maybe about Ethan, but not Giles.” she said with a giggle. Spike turned and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then turned to hear the rest of the conversation between the others.

“Buffy, would you like to help me in the kitchen? Help me get some drinks?” Viv asked. Buffy nodded and Viv grabbed her hand. “Okay, you have two beautiful ladies taking drink orders now.” Viv announced to the others, while Buffy blushed. The group smiled and all told what they wanted to drink.

“Would you like for me to help too?” Joyce asked.

“NO!!! Um... no that’s okay. Stay here and relax. I think we have it covered.” Viv said as she drug Buffy out of the room. Buffy followed Viv into the kitchen and began to get items out of the refrigerator. “The glasses are behind the bar.” she said motioning to a beautiful bar by the wall.

“This is beautiful. It wasn’t here before. Is it handmade?” Buffy asked moving her hand along the smooth wood.

“Yes, it is. One of the men who has work at the gallery made it. I saw it and had to buy it. I keep it in here usually, but if we have a party I have it moved out into the living room. It’s one of the most beautiful items I own. I leant it to one of my friends for her daughter’s wedding reception that week.” Viv explained while Buffy made the drinks. “So, are you and Spike going out tonight?”

“We thought about it. Why?” Buffy asked.

“I thought maybe the old people of the house could go out for dinner, while you went out by yourselves. We can go shopping together. Ethan took off tomorrow. We can all go together. I loved shopping with you.” Vivian said.

“Sounds good. Me and Spike were going to go shopping today, but I like your idea better. Okay, I’ve finished the drinks.” Buffy said topping off Viv’s martini.

“Oh, let me take this out to them, then I’ll come back and help you.” she said leaving Buffy standing behind the bar. She came back a few of seconds later. “Okay, I’ll take these, you take those.” Viv said taking half of the drinks. Buffy looked her slightly confused, but grabbed the other half of the drinks and followed Viv into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the group had relaxed and had a drink, they decided to get to their rooms and get situated. “Spike, you know where you are. Rupert, Jenny, Joyce. I’ll show you where you’re going to be.” Viv said leading them out to get their luggage.

Spike grabbed his and Buffy’s suitcases. Buffy followed him as he led her away from the others.

“Spike, why aren’t we going with the others?” Buffy asked him.

“We’re going to my room.” Spike said simply. He continued to walk toward the back of the house. He opened the back door and walked into the backyard. “The house has a semi-guest house. It’s really just a room and a bathroom, but it’s extremely nice and it’s private.” he said leading her through the front door of the small house.

“Well, I guess my worries about the parents being next door was unnecessary.” Buffy said turning around and giving him a big smile. As soon as he closed the door, she attacked. She jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Spike moved until could drop her gently on the bed.

He pulled back away from her hungry mouth. “Buffy, luv. What has gotten into you?”

“Nothing, yet. I want you to make love to me. It’s been a month, Spike. I need you.” she whispered. Spike could see it in her eyes. He bent his head slowly, capturing her lips gently. Slowly, their clothes fell away. They had moved, so that they lay in the middle of the bed. Nothing was rushed. Spike worshiped Buffy’s body, and comforted her when she tried to cover the scar from her surgery. When he finally entered her, they both sighed with relief. After what seemed like eternity, they toppled over the edge together, drowning in the others eyes. Spike rolled, allowing them to stay intimately connected without crushing her. Spike stroked her hair softly, thinking she had fallen asleep, until he felt tears on his chest.

“Buffy?” Spike asked worriedly. When she didn’t look up, he moved into a sitting position and lifted her chin. “Pet, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just feel so emotional. You make me feel so beautiful. I was worried about what the pacemaker would do to me. Scar me, make me feel different. But you make all of my worries go away. I...” she trailed off as tears made their way down her cheeks.

Spike kissed her forehead gently and wiped away the tears on her cheeks. “I think you need to have some fun, luv. We have to go out tonight.” Spike said lifting her off of him. “You, go take a shower. We’re going to go have some fun.”

Buffy gave Spike a huge smile and quick peck on the lips before running into the bathroom.

Buffy came out of the steamy bathroom a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around her. She rolled her bag over to the dresser and opened it searching for something to wear. She pulled out various item finally finding what she was looking for. She laid out the outfit and looked over at Spike, who was still lying on the bed. “Spike, are you going out like that? Cause I gotta say, while I do love your body, I prefer not to have people ogling your goodies.” she said with a smile.

“Why, pet, I do believe you’re getting a little possessive.” he said standing up and stretching, completely comfortable in his nudity.

“You betcha, baby.” she said looking him up and down.

Spike walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. “So what do you want to do tonight?” he said burying his nose into her wet hair.

“I think we should go out to a club. Drinks and some body grinding on the dance floor always makes for a memorable night. Unless you have too many drinks.” she laughed.

“Alright, luv. Let me take a shower right quick.” he said leaving her to get ready.

Buffy quickly blow dried her hair before putting it up with chopsticks, allowing a few strands to hang around her face. She looked at the outfit she had set out. A cream colored tank top and a lace skirt. ‘simple, yet fun’ she thought. She was putting on her make-up when Spike walked out of the bathroom. Spike threw on a pair of black jeans and a tight black t-shirt with an open, red, button up shirt. “Ready to go, luv” Spike asked. Buffy gave him a nod and they walked out the door together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike and Buffy walked through the doors of one of the most popular clubs in LA. As soon as they were in, Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand tightly and maneuvered through the crowd, finding them a table. The place was so crowded that you could stand and dance right by the tables and nobody would know care. Buffy sat down while Spike went and got them some drinks. Spike came back and they sat for a while before standing up and dancing to most of the songs that were being played. Finally one that they didn’t care for much began to play giving them time to sit back at there table.

“I love to dance. It makes me feel sexy and beautiful.” Buffy said between sips of her drink.

“I love to watch you dance, cause you are sexy and beautiful.” Spike said pulling Buffy across the table, kissing her soundly. Buffy gave him a big smile. They sat looking at all the people around them.

“Hey, Queen of the Cardboard Jungle, would I get my ass kicked if I asked you to dance?” asked a voice from behind Buffy.

Buffy’s eyes went wide. ‘Oh, my God.’ she thought as she turned slowly in her chair.

“Pike?”
__________________________________________________

A/N: First of all, I borrowed a couple of lines from BtVS the movie. Second of all, I don't think I described the outfit she was wearing to go in, verywell. If you want an idea of what she would look like, think of the balcony scene from 'Dead Things'. I loved that outfit. Anyway, please review and tell me what you think. Love all reviews as you know.