Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just a transition chapter. Please stick with me. Please Review and tell me what you think.
“What did you say?”

“I told him I was sorry.” Buffy said to Vivian. Buffy had found that only she and Vivian were up early the next morning and decided to talk to her about the night before. “I know I should have told him about Pike before, but it never even crossed my mind that he would take it that hard.”

“Spike may look rough on the outside but he wears his heart on his sleeve. I’m sure Spike knows that you didn’t mean to hurt him. He loves you. That’s what will keep you two together.” Vivian said rubbing Buffy’s arm gently.

“Thanks. I really like talking to you. You should have been a counselor.” Buffy said moving around the kitchen to pour some coffee.

“That was my minor. So I thought about it.” Viv said. Just then Joyce and Jenny walked into the kitchen.

“Morning everyone.” Joyce said sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

“Want something to drink?” Buffy asked.

“Always the bartender.” Joyce laughed. “Yeah, is there any tea?”

“Yeah in the cabinet. We have English Breakfast or Earl Grey.” Viv said grabbing the tea, while Buffy started to boil the water. Both women asked for Earl Grey.

“So, what are we doing today?” Buffy asked sitting at the counter with the others.

“I thought we could go shopping again. We could start on our Christmas shopping.” Viv suggested. “We could drag the guys along too. Make them start on their Christmas shopping.”

“Sounds good to me. Now all we need to do is convince ‘em.” Jenny laughed.

“I think we can all take care of that.” Buffy said smiling at the other women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy threw off her robe and climbed back into the bed next to Spike. She snuggled into his side thinking he was asleep until he wrapped his arm around her.

“I thought you were asleep. How long you been up?” Buffy asked giving him a kiss on his cheek.

“Just a minute ago. Got a little worried when you weren’t here, pet.” he said rolling towards her. “I meant what I said last night. I am sorry. I overacted. I just want you to know that you can always be honest with me and vice versa. I love you.” Spike said before kissing her softly. Buffy deepened the kiss and rolled so Spike was stretched out above her. Spike moved slowly to her neck gently nipping and sucking.

“Spike, we need to stop before we get... oh!!” she yelped as he rolled them again so she was straddling him. He sat up quickly before continuing his kisses. “Spike...we should get going...oh, god...um, we’re going shopping with our...parents.” she panted trying to concentrate.

“We have time. I want you. I need you now.” he said pulling back to look into her eyes. “Please.” he added. He knew that she had given in and slowly pushed her back. He slowly drew her negligee up and off her body. Moving down her body, he removed her panties. Buffy pulled him back to her and kissed him softly. They made love slowly before getting ready to go out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you think about this? Anya might like it.” Buffy said holding up a bottle of perfume.

“Luv, I think it’s a sweet gift, but it doesn’t really say Anya. Fred, Red, or Tara would like it though.” Spike reasoned. Buffy nodded in agreement.

“Fred it is. You can help me pick something out for Anya and the boys.” Buffy said dragging Spike back over to where their parents were standing. “So what’s everyone doing for Christmas?”

“Viv and I are going to have Christmas in Sunnydale.” Ethan said as they all started into the next store. “We usually have the grandparents come too. Spike’s grandfather decided to stay home this year. What about your parents, Jenny?”

“They’re going to spend Christmas and New Years in New York. I swear they act like they’re still teenagers.” she said laughing.

“So I guess it’s just us this year.” Spike said looking a little sad. “Right, me and Buffy need to make a stop off at another store. We’ll meet you by the Godiva store.” he said dragging her away.

“What was that all about?” Buffy asked still holding his hand.

“Nothing. Just remembered about that little outfit that you talked about.” Spike said with a smirk.

“Oh.” she answered blushing slightly. “Maybe I can find something for Anya there too. Maybe some of that massage oil that warms up when you blow on it.” Buffy said excitedly, practically running into the store. “Ooh, they have strawberry, pina colada, cherry, and passion fruit. I’ll get her some of this and...what else should I get?”Buffy said looking around the store.

“Do you know her size?” Spike asked.

“Yeah, I snuck a peek at some of her clothes the other day. You think I should get her something to wear?”

“I think that it would make both Xander and Anya happy. I know she wouldn’t take offense to it. Knowing her, she’d kiss you.” Spike laughed.

“I think you’re right. So have you bought your parents gifts yet?”

“Yeah, bought some. I just need to get something for my mum. She’s so special, I just always want her gift to be just as special.” he said looking through the various negligees in the store. Buffy held up one and Spike nodded his approval. Spike then held up a red outfit making Buffy blush. “Come on, pet, let’s check out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving Day...

“Do you need help with anything?” Buffy asked when she walked into the kitchen.

“NO!!!” Joyce snapped before trying to speak again. “I mean, you should relax. You help me every year. This year you...”

“Mom, you know you’ll miss my blackened pie.”Buffy laughed. “No, what I meant was do you need any help besides the actual cooking?”

“Um, yeah. You can set the table. The foods almost done.” Joyce said. “Oh, honey can you round up the guys, too? Maybe get them to help you set the table.” Vivian asked.

Thirty minutes later, Buffy had rounded up all the men Spike, Ethan and Rupert and persuaded them to help her set the table. Buffy opened and poured everyone a glass of wine that she had selected for their dinner. Vivian and Joyce brought out various dishes that they had made throughout the day. When everyone was finally at the table Spike stood up.

“Um, I really enjoyed this time that we’ve spent together these last couple of days. I’m glad that Buffy and Joyce decided to celebrate with us this year. I feel like I’ve gained two new family members. Saying that, I’d like to...if it’s okay with everyone...I’d like to ask if we could all spend Christmas together?”

“Of course we don’t mind. I think it’s a great idea.” Vivian said after looking around the table for everyone’s approval.

Buffy shrugged and nodded to her mom. “Spike, we’d be happy to join you and your family for Christmas.”

“Good. Well, now that that’s covered, Happy Thanksgiving and let’s eat.” Vivian said happily.




A/N: Please Review. I'm begging for them.