Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like. I would really love, as always, if you'd review.
A/N: There is an unlikely couple in this chapter. I thought they would make a good couple, tell me what you think.
__________________________________________________

The days leading up to Christmas seem to fly by. Spike had started spending most of his nights at Buffy’s, while helping her plan a New Year’s party at the bar.

“So, why don’t we do the whole karaoke thing again? I think people enjoyed that.” Buffy asked. Buffy had decided to have a meeting with the bar staff after the bar closed. Fred, who was now a waitress, sat on Wesley’s lap. Wesley had asked Fred out the day they met, and they had been inseparable ever since.

“I think it’s a good idea.” came a thick Jamaican accent. Kendra, one of the waitress in the coffee shop, had started hanging around with the bar staff after Thanksgiving. It took a few days for Buffy to find out why. The day after Buffy and Spike left for LA, Gunn had shown up at the coffee shop, to meet some of the other staff members. Kendra and Gunn hung out all day, talking and getting to know eachother. Since Gunn didn’t have any family around, Kendra asked him to Thanksgiving dinner. The unexpected couple seemed very happy together.

“Great, so I’ll get someone to come do that for us. We need to get a couple of cases of Champagne too. Oh!! Should we get party favors, or is it too childish?” Buffy asked.

“Pet, I think you should do whatever you want. I think it would be fun to have the noisemakers and hats and confetti.” Spike said.

“Good. I guess that’s all I really needed input on. I’ll call tomorrow and get this all set up, since it’ll be the day before Christmas Eve. Hopefully I haven’t waited too long.” she said standing up from the table. Everyone decided to follow suit and stood as well, ready to leave. “Oh yeah, Anya and I are throwing a little Christmas party upstairs in the apartment for whoever wants to come. I know it’s short notice, but it’s on Christmas Eve during the day so that we can still do your usual Christmas stuff.”

“I’ll be there.” Tara said grabbing her purse and walking to give Buffy a hug. Willow did the same, also agreeing to go to Buffy’s get together. In the end, everyone promised they would go stop by. Everyone left in a big group except Buffy, Spike, Anya and Xander. Anya and Xander raced up the stairs as soon as the front door closed.

“Well, I guess they were in a hurry.” Buffy laughed, flinching slightly when the apartment slammed closed.

“Well, pet, ‘tis the season.”Spike said walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“To what, be horny?” she asked. Spike pulled her hair away from her shoulder and neck giving him full access. Buffy tilted her head and closed her eyes giving into him.
“If the shoe fits, luv.” he whispered before lightly biting her ear lobe. Buffy couldn’t help the moan that escaped her lips. Spike spun her around crushing his lips to hers while she clung to his shoulders. Spike pulled back so they could breath. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her up the stairs.

“I feel like Scarlett O’Hara.” Buffy laughed, while rubbing her hands along his muscular chest. Spike opened the door and carefully walked though, closing the door with his foot. Suddenly they heard a loud moan from Anya’s room. Spike rushed into Buffy’s room and closed the door before busting out laughing. He threw Buffy on the bed and climbed in next to her. “She’s really vocal isn’t she.” Buffy laughed.

“Oh, luv, you can give her a run for her money.” he said unbuttoning her shirt.

“Spike...you know we agreed to wait until Christmas. Remember your special gift?” Buffy said.

“Can’t we have an early Christmas.” Spike pouted.

“No. It’s only a couple of days left. You staying here tonight?” she asked while she got out of bed to change.

“Nah, pet. I think I’ll go on to my apartment. Seems like I’m not there very often. I’ll see you tomorrow, luv.” he said. Spike kissed her soundly. “I love you.” he said as he left.

“I love you, too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy and Anya’s Christmas party went over great. Everyone ended up showing up allowing Buffy to give all of her gifts away. Anya and Xander loved the gifts that Buffy had given them.

But now it was Christmas Eve night and she was nervous about her gift to Spike. She had planned a special night for Spike. As soon as she got home from LA, she had asked Anya to help her plan the night. The first thing Anya suggested was to cut Spike off from sex. Buffy had been reluctant, but Anya made her point that it would make that night more special. Spike had thrown a fit when Buffy had told him he was going to have to wait, but she refused to give in, so Spike agreed. Anya then told Buffy she would spend the night at Xander’s apartment, giving Spike and Buffy the apartment to themselves.

Buffy was putting out red candles she had bought for the night. She put some on the dining room table and living room table, giving the apartment a gentle glow. She also put some candles in the bedroom, hoping it would help set the mood. Buffy grabbed a bottle of wine and opened it up, pouring herself a glass. ‘A little bit of liquid courage, or whatever they say.’ she thought as she downed the wine. Buffy went into the bedroom and changed out of her casual clothes into Spike’s fantasy outfit. She pulled on a red thong and the red see-through nightie with white fur along the low neckline. She pulled on a pair of red stiletto heels and a terry cloth robe to hide her outfit.

Buffy looked at herself in the mirror. ‘I can do this. I can be seductive. This is what Spike wants and I can do this.’ she thought. Then she heard the knock she had been waiting for. ‘Oh god. I can’t do this!!!’ She took a big breath and walked to the door. She opened it quickly and leaned up against the door.

“Come in, Spike. I’ve been waiting.” she said huskily as she closed the door behind her. She walked around where Spike stood, to pour them both a glass of wine. “Care for some wine?”

“Love some.” he said taking the glass from Buffy. “The apartment looks great, luv. But...” he stopped and looked straight into her eyes, while cupping her cheek. “I don’t want you to act. I love the fact that you would do this for me, but I want you, not something you think I want.”

Buffy blushed and looked away. “I just thought...” she started but was cut off when Spike’s lips brushed against hers. As the kiss grew more intense, Buffy’s confidence grew as well. Buffy pulled back and smiled at the look on Spike’s face. She pulled Spike down enough to whisper in his ear. “Go to the bedroom. Lay down on the bed and relax.” Spike simply nodded and walked into the bedroom.

Buffy walked over to the stereo and grabbed a CD that she had picked out with Anya, it was Christmas songs played by jazz artists. She put the CD on and turned up just loud enough to hear it in the bedroom. She walked slowly into the bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed. She slowly removed her robe letting it pool at her feet gently. She began to sway to music that was softly playing in the background. Spike motioned for her to come closer to him. She walked over to him while he stood up, now only wearing a pair of black pants. When she got close enough, Spike pulled her to him and started to sway to the music along with her. He bent down and started to kiss her neck. His hands rubbed up and down her arms, taking the thin straps of her nightie with them. After a few minutes of swaying and kissing, Buffy pulled her arms out of the straps, giving Spike the chance to pull the nightie down her body, leaving her exposed. Spike moaned and turned then around, before moving them to lie down on the bed. Spike started to kiss his way down her body starting at Buffy’s neck. He took his time worshiping her breasts, before moving down again. Soon they were both undressed. Spike kissed her lovingly before thrusting into her. They made love slowly before collapsing onto the bed.

“I love you.”

“God, I love you too, pet. I love the present as well.” he said pulling Buffy into his side.

“Oh no mister. We’re just getting started.” Buffy laughed as she moved to staddle him.

“Give me some time to recover.” he said tickling her sides.

“Never.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Spike, it’s time to wake up.” Buffy sing-songed, as she ran her hand through his curls. Spike groaned. “Spike we need to get up. It’s Christmas Day and we are supposed to be at your parents house in a hour.”

“Don’t wanna wake up... wore out.” Spike mumbled.

“Come on, you big baby. I should be the one complaining about being worn out.” she said rolling out of bed and pulling the cover off of him. “Don’t make me go get water.” she said.

“Alright, I’m up.” he said sitting up in the bed and stretching. “I would be happy to stay in this bed forever. That was the best Christmas present ever, pet.” he said standing and walking to stand behind her. “I need to take a shower.”

“Well, you know where it is.”

“Wanna join me, pet?” he asked kissing her bare shoulder.

“I already took my shower. Plus I thought you were to worn out.”

“Shoulda known you’d use that against me. Alright pet. But if you change your mind...” he trailed off before turning and leaving the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike and Buffy arrived right on time. Jenny, Joyce and Vivian had already made a quick lunch for the group before starting on Christmas dinner.

“When can we open gifts?” Ethan asked.

“We can start. We just need to check on things as we go along. Who wants to hand out the gifts?” Jenny asked looking around the room for a volunteer. “Well, I guess I’ll do it.” she said taking a seat in the chair closest to the Christmas tree. “To Rupert, From E&V.” she announced and so began the gift giving.

Soon only two gifts were left. Spike and Buffy’s gifts to each other. “Here’s your last gift, Spike. It’s from Buffy.” Jenny said handing Spike a small wrapped gift. Spike unwrapped it quickly and opened the small box he had revealed.

“I know it may seem like a strange gift but...I thought that maybe you’d like to move into the apartment. I mean you practically live there anyway.” she explained while watching him look at the key to her apartment she had given him.

“I...Of course I will.” he said giving her a big hug. All the parents had huge smiles on their faces. “What about Anya?” he asked.

“We talked about it already. She’s okay with it. Plus, I figure they’ll move in together eventually, too.”

“Wow, it’s such a surprise, luv. Your turn. Open your present.” he said looking nervous.

Buffy’s box was about the same size as the one she had given Spike. She unwrapped the gift with shaky hands, revealing a small, plain box.

“It’s beautiful. I’ve never had a locket before.” she said tracing the necklace lightly.

“It’s very special to me. It was Cordy’s. She gave it to me before she died and asked me to give it to the girl I fell in love with. Kinda her way of giving her blessing to the relationship.” Spike said taking the necklace out of the box and putting it on Buffy. Buffy looked over to see Viv and Ethan crying. She leaned over and gave Spike a kiss before walking over and hugging Viv and Ethan.

“She’s here with us in spirit.” Buffy whispered to Viv, who just hugged Buffy tighter. “Now, let’s get this mess cleaned up.”

“Come on luv. Let’s go get some bags.” Spike said taking her hand and dragging her into the garage. As soon as the door shut, Spike began kissing her. “Thanks for comforting Viv. It’s still hard for her. I love you, pet.”

“I love you too Spike.” she said pulling away and grabbing the bags. “Oh and since I didn’t say it this morning, Merry Christmas, Spike.”

“Merry Christmas, luv.”
__________________________________________________

A/N: Please review me. Love them.