A/N: Thank you everyone for your encouragement. Please continue to review and tell me what you do and don't like.

Buffy was having a meeting at the bar a few days before the bar opened. She had called everybody except the man that her mom had hired. She looked trough his paper work to find his phone number.
She picked up the phone and dialed the number.

“ `ello?” answered a British accent

“Hello, may I speak to William Hart?” Buffy said trying to sound professional.

“That’d be me, and I prefer Spike, luv.” he answered.

“Well, Mr. Hart, this is Buffy Summers. I’m having a meeting at the bar on Friday night. All staff members will be there to meet each other and get the starting hours.” Buffy said trying to remain professional.

“I can’t make it. I’m moving into my new apartment then. And I said that I prefer Spike.” Spike said hating to have to repeat himself.

There was something that she didn’t like about him. “If you don’t come to the meeting, Mr. Hart, then I will have no choice but to put you on training duty. I have an inexperienced man who wants to become a bartender. I’m giving him the chance to do that. I was going to train him myself even though I would rather be at the bar. Now you’re going to train him instead while I head up the bar.” she said.

“Look here, I didn’t take this job to train some inexperienced whelp how to mix. And for the last time I said I prefer Spike.” he said letting his anger out.

“As long as you want to get paid, you will do exactly what I tell you to do. And as long as I’m your boss I will call you whatever I want. So do you train the man or do you start looking for another job? And before you answer let me remind you that there aren’t anymore bars in Sunnydale.” she said knowing she had the upper hand.

“I’ll do it as long as I get to head the bar at least one night.” he said trying to negotiate.

“I think I can arrange that. I’ll send you all the information you need. See you soon, Mr. Hart.” she said then hung up.

“Bloody hell.” he yelled when he heard a dial tone. ‘What the fuck have I gotten myself into.’ he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Friday night, Buffy found herself facing a group of employees, minus a certain Brit.

She began her speech. “I’ve invited you all her to meet each other and our hours. First of all, the coffeehouse will be open from 8am to 5 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because the bar won’t be open on these days. The rest of the days the coffeehouse will be open from 8 to 4. At four, the Grind will close down. The bar staff will come in and we will transform the place into a bar. The bar stays open until midnight on Thursday and Sunday. I’ll stay open until two on Friday and Saturday. I think that covers the hours. Oh yeah and we open on Monday. Do you have any questions?”

Xander spoke up. “Yeah when will I train?”

“The other bartender will be training you during your work hours. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday you’re free to come here and practice, since I live upstairs.” Buffy said.

“Okay,” he said disappointed that he wasn’t going to train with the beautiful blond.

“Any other questions?” she asked. Everyone just shook there head. “Well I guess you are free to mingle.” Everyone got up and started talking excitedly.

“Anya could I talk to you?” Buffy asked startling Anya. She nodded her head. “Well, I have an extra bedroom upstairs and I was wondering if you’d want to be my roommate?”

“Well,” Anya thought for a minute, “okay. I guess I could do that. You can’t be worse than my current roommate. I’ll tell her tonight that I’m moving out tomorrow. Is that too soon?” Buffy just shook her head. “The only thing I have to say is that I will be having sex while I’m living there and I scream sometimes. Will that be a problem?”

Buffy just shook her head at the woman’s ability to be so open. “No, that’s okay just don’t do it all the time.” Buffy laughed.

“Don’t worry. Most guys just give me the normal orgasm.” she said causing them both to laugh.

“Oh! I have one other favor to ask. I need you to deliver some papers to the new bartender. I’d do it, but I think I should stay here and talk to my employees.” Buffy said handing Anya an envelope.

“Sure no problem. I guess I’ll go deliver these to him, now. Is this his address?” Anya said looking at the envelope.

Buffy nodded. “Yeah, he was moving in today.”

“Okay,” Anya said grabbing her coat. “I be going now. See ya tomorrow.” She was out the door two seconds later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock, knock, knock.

“Who the hell could that be?” Spike said getting off of the couch. He had been moving all day and was exhausted. He opened the door and smiled when he saw Anya standing there.

“Hey there.” she said.

“Hey what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I have some papers that you need.” she said hoping he would invite her in.

“Oh, okay.” He moved out of her way. “Come on in. Do you want something to drink?” he asked going over to an enormous bar.

Anya knew she wanted this man so she took a chance. “A Comfortable Screw.”

Spike smirked at her and began to make her drink. “Great drink with a great name.” he said. He took the drink to her and sat down on the couch next to her. “So why did you come here tonight? Was it just to deliver those papers?”

She smiled, put her drink down on the table and straddled Spike. “No, I was horny and I thought you would be able to give good orgasms.”

“Well, I don’t want to brag but..” he was cut off by Anya kissing him hard while pressing him into the couch. Spikes hands went to her waist, kneading the exposed skin he found. Slowly he moved his hands up to her breasts, pinching her nipples through her bra. Anya started to tug at his shirt. He kissing her long enough to remove his shirt while she removed her shirt and bra as well. He started kissing her again. His hands once again found her nipples, making her moan into his mouth. Anya reached down and unzipped his pants. He shuddered when he felt her touch his cock. She started stroking him making sure he was ready. She reached over into her purse and pulled out a condom. She rolled it on slowly, making him moan loudly. He under her skirt, rubbed her center. She quickly stood removing her skirt and panties. She straddled him and was about to sink onto him when he stopped her. She looked at him confused but he just smirked at her. Starting at her neck, he ran his hand down the front of her body all the way down to her center. He entered her with one finger slowly pumping it, before adding another. He ran his thumb over her clit sending her into a sudden orgasm. Before she could come down, he slammed her down onto his aching cock.

“Oh God... ungh... yes...so good...” she moaned as he slammed into her rapidly. Soon she felt her muscles tightening. “Oh god...Spike...I’m..ungh...I’m...I”M CUMMING!!” She screamed.

He couldn’t hold off anymore. He thrust into her three more times before cumming with a shout of his own.

They sat there for some time panting. Spike finally broke the silence. “Was your Comfortable Screw to your liking?” he smiling

“Definitely.” she said smiling back.

A/N: Please tell me what you think. This is the first sex scene I've ever written. I wanted it to be quick and kind of impersonal. Should I take it out? Keep it? Please tell me.