A/N: I know that a lot of people hated reading the Anya/Spike smut and I really didn't like writing it either, but I needed it for the story. Please hang in there and keep reading and reviewing.

Buffy looked at her clock. It was eight in the morning on Saturday and someone was calling her. She was not a happy camper. She reached for the phone and jerked it up.

“Hello!!” she answered.

“Buffy, this is Anya. I was wondering when I could move in. I want to get out of this apartment.” Anya said rapidly.

“Um, yeah give me a few minutes to get up and take a shower and stuff. Then you can start moving your stuff over here.” Buffy said climbing out bed.

“Okay. I’ll see ya in a bit.” Anya said and hung up.

Thirty minutes later, she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and found Anya standing there surrounded by boxes.

“I brought all of my boxed stuff up already. I just need to unpack these and you can help me bring the bed.”Anya said.

“Okay, I’ll help you carry those in.” Buffy said and grabbed a couple of boxes. “So why did you want to get out your old apartment so fast?” She asked.

“I kind of came home at midnight, which she considers late. She got pissed and started complaining about how I know that she has to wake up early in the morning. I couldn’t take it anymore. I just wanted to get out.” Anya explained.

“I understand. Where’d you go last night? I thought you would come to back to the club. You did deliver those papers right?”

“Oh yeah. That’s why I didn’t come back last night. I was having sex with Spike.” Anya said.

Buffy dropped the box she was carrying on the floor in Anya’s room. She turned around looking shocked. “You’re not serious.” she said. Anya just nodded. “Anya, how could you have sex with the guy. You just met him.”

“Well he invited me in. He’s good looking and I was horny. What can I say?” Anya said with a shrug.

“Anya, I want to be the cool boss and a good roommate, so I don’t mind if you date this guy..” Buffy started but interrupted.

“Oh, we aren’t dating, we are going to the friends with benefits thing.” Anya said.

“Okay..” Buffy said slowly. “I don’t mind that you do that as long as it doesn’t effect the business. I don’t want any of my employees to quite because they’ve had a fight with their co-worker boyfriend.”

“Don’t worry. If either of us want to have a relationship, we’ll stop. I’m not emotionally involved with this one.” she said.

“Okay. Well now that that’s settled let’s bring up your bed.” Buffy said still a little troubled about Anya’s relationship with the bartender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Anya and Buffy were sitting in the living room watching tv.

“So what happened at the party last night?” Anya said wanting all the juicy info.

“Well, I’m glad I hired Harmony for the coffeehouse and not the bar shift. She’s really ditsy. And Kendra’s worked in a coffeehouse before so she’ll be a great asset. Willow and Tara hit it off real well. They’re both Wiccan and I think they’re both gay. They’re really sweet and they would make a really cute couple. Faith’s cool. She’ll add some spice to the place. Xander’s really goofy. I think and hope everyone will get along. You know we open on Monday and I haven’t met one of my employees. You apparently like him and my mom liked him so I hope he works out.”

“Oh he definitely works out.” Anya laughed.

“Anya, there are some things that I really don’t need to know about. The body of the man your sleeping with would be one of them.” she said laughing.

“Buffy, you’re my friend now, so it’s my job to tell you the truth and give you support so here it goes. You will do great Buffy. You’ve hired great people, including me. You need to relax and enjoy what you’ve created.” Anya said. “Now tell me how this little idea came about.”

Buffy stared at Anya for moment wondering how the girl came to be so open about everything. “Well, when I turned 18, I wanted to get a cool job. I have always been obsessed with mixing. I went to bartending school and got a job at a bar in LA. I loved the bartending but I hated my boss. From that point on I knew that was what I wanted to do. I worked at that bar for six years, trying to save up money. I worked at night and lived with and helped my grandmother during the day. One day she had a heart attack.” she looked down trying to keep her tears from falling. “I had to quite my job to take care of her full time, since she didn’t want a nurse. She died not long after that and I was devastated. I came here to Sunnydale because I missed my mom. She moved here when I graduated high school in LA. Anyway, my grandmother had a lot of money that me and mom didn’t know about. She gave me half and my mom half. That’s how I was able to open my own bar.” she finished her long story with a sigh.

“So, how much money did you get?” Anya said.

“After taxes, a little over $300,000 dollars a piece.” Buffy said.

“Oh my god. The woman was rich. That’s great you know.”Anya said excitedly. Buffy just shook her head.

“Yeah. I think I’m gonna go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning Anya.” Buffy said from door of her bedroom.

“Good night.” Anya yelled back.

A/N: Please review. Pretty please.