A/N: Thanx for theh support. Please continue to review.

Everyone in the room sat quiet for a moment. That was the last thing that they had expected out of the shy girls mouth.

“I don’t know, I was always horrible at that game.” Buffy said. “People would make fun of me because I couldn’t come up with good enough questions and stuff.” she admitted.

“Oh. I have an idea. We could play in pairs.” Willow said.

“How would that work?” Buffy asked.

“Well, both would do the dare and answer the question. But you would be able to discuss what you are going to ask. Come on Buffy. We need to let loose a little.” Willow said with a smile.

“Okay” Buffy relented. “So how should we split up?”

“Well, it’s obvious that Willow and Tara are going to be together, since they’re having sex.” Anya said.

Willow and Tara both bowed their head and blushed. “Yeah, we were hoping we could be together.” Willow said.

“I think we all kinda knew that already, Red.” Spike said trying to ensure both of them that it was okay.
“So, what about the rest of us?”

“Anyone got a quarter?” Tara said. Willow and Tara had started to take over the game.

“Yeah.” Xander said throwing a quarter to them. “What’s it for?”

“We’ll flip the coin. Heads is Spike and tails is Xander. Whichever side it lands on is paired with Buffy.” Tara said. Everyone nodded. Tara threw the coin in the air. When it landed everyone held their breath.

“It’s tails.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tara had done the coin toss, Spike went and made everyone drinks except for Buffy. He fixed a coke for her.

“Okay, have you decided how we’re going to start?”Spike asked.

“I think that me and Willow should start asking. And we’ll start with basic kind of stuff to get comfortable.” Tara started. “Okay, um, Spike and Anya, truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Anya said being the spokesperson for her and Spike.

“Something simple. What’s your middle name?”

“Christina.” Anya answered. “Philip” Spike said.

Tara smiled glad that they didn’t say anything about the simple question. “Okay, now it’s your turn. And remember, simple to start.” she said nodding her toward Spike and Anya.

“Okay. Xander and Buffy, truth or dare?” Anya asked.

“Truth.” Xander said taking over for him and Buffy.

“Um, what’s your favorite movie?” she said rolling her eyes.

“I would say Apocalypse Now.” Xander said. “The Breakfast Club. I love the bad boy.” Buffy said not seeing the look of surprise that passed across Spike’s face. Willow and Tara shared a smile.

“Anya. Truth or Dare?” Xander asked.

“What about Tara and Willow?” she asked.

“I want to ask you guys. We don’t have a specific order.” Xander said.

Anya pouted. “Truth.”

Xander thought for a minute. “Tell us about your first real kiss.” Buffy said before Xander could give the question.

“I was fifteen. I was at a party and we were playing spin the bottle. The bottle landed on the guy I liked and I wanted to him to remember me. We dated for a year after that party.” Anya said.

“I was fourteen, she was my friend and it was a dare.” Spike said with a smirk.

“Goody, it’s our turn.” Willow said. She whispered something in Tara’s ear. “Xander, truth or dare?” Tara said outloud.

Xander looked at Buffy, who mouthed truth. “Truth.” he said.

“Tell us about your first real kiss.” Tara said with a smirk. Buffy had told Willow about her first kiss before, and knew that it would embarrass her.

Xander answered first. “I was at my eighth grade dance. I was dancing to a slow song with my date and she kissed me.”

Buffy looked down at her hands. She was embarrassed that she was having to tell this. “It was a year after I started working as a bartender, so I was nineteen. I was about to get off of work and I was walking around the club. This guy walks up to me and starts talking about the club. We talked for about an hour. He was a nice guy that I thought I could be friends with. All the sudden he gives me a big hug. I thought he was about to leave. He took my hands and says he really likes me. Before I know what’s going on his tongue is being shoved down my throat. He pulled back and I was in shock. He started to kiss me and I don’t know why but I started to kiss him back. He pulled away again and asked if I was okay. I told him yeah but I need to leave. I walked away before he could say anything else. I didn’t even know his name.” she said. She always hated telling that story because she felt bad for doing it.

All of her friends just stared at her. “Wow.” Tara said breaking the silence.

Anya smiled. “Our turn. Tara, truth or dare?”

“Truth, but someone’s gonna have to choose dare soon.” Tara said.

“If you weren’t gay, what male celebrity would you like to sleep with?” Anya smiled, Spike just shook his head.

“Um, Johnny Depp.” Tara said. “Brad Pitt.” Willow said.

“Both good choices” Anya said.

“Anya, truth or dare?” Xander said.

“Dare.” she said with confidence.

“I dare you to show us a hidden talent.” Xander said.

“Okay, I can wrap my legs around my head.” Anya said getting up. She sat on the floor and preceded to show them. After she unwrapped herself, she sat back down and got comfortable. “Your turn, Spike.”

“Where true Love burns Desire is Love's pure flame;
It is the reflex of our earthly frame,
That takes its meaning from the nobler part,
And but translates the language of the heart.”
All of his friends looked at him in awe. “That was beautiful.” Buffy said.

“I was a geek in school and read all kinds of poetry.” he said looking at her shyly.

“Okie, Dokie, Anya, truth or dare?” Tara said.

“Truth.” she said.

“Out of everyone in this room, who would you want to sleep with the most, and why?” Willow asked.

“Xander, because I’ve already slept with Spike and I’m not gay.” Anya said.

“What!?!?” Tara and Willow said. “You already slept with Spike?” Tara asked.

Anya nodded with a smile on her face and Spike looked embarrassed. Tara looked at Buffy who had a hurt look on her face.

Buffy knew that they slept together, but since she realized the way she felt, it hurt her.

“What about you Spike?” Willow asked.

Spike decided to give a diplomatic answer. “I would be happy to be with any of you ladies.” he said hoping they would accept his answer. Everybody knew what he was doing and decided to let him off the hook.

“Tara, truth or dare?” Xander asked.

“Dare.” She said.

“I dare you to drink a shot with no hands.” he said quickly.

Both girls completed the dare without a problem.

“Anya, truth or dare?” Tara asked.

“Do you guys have something against me?” Anya asked.

“No, your just funny.” Tara said.

“Okay, dare.” she said.

Tara was about to test her theory and hoped nobody got hurt in the process. “I dare you and Spike to kiss each other. And I don’t mean a chaste little kiss.” Tara said.

Anya shrugged and nodded, but Spike’s eyes went wide. ‘There’s part of what I was looking for.’ Tara thought.

Anya looked at Spike and leaned back so he could make his move. Spike looked over at Buffy who had an indifferent look on her face. Spike moved toward Anya and started to kiss her. The kiss was not chaste but Spike made sure to make it as short as possible. When he looked up, Buffy was no longer in the room.

“I guess we should take a break.” Xander said. Everyone in the room nodded. The girls went to Buffy’s bedroom to find her, while the guys did their own thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock, knock, knock.

“Buffy?” Willow said through the door. “Can we come in?” she asked.

They heard a muffled ‘yeah’ through the door and entered.

“Buffy, what’s wrong?” Tara asked.

“I felt dizzy all the sudden.” she lied.

“Really, cause I thought it was because you were hurt.” Tara said with a smile.

Buffy’s head jerked up. “Why would I be hurt?”

“Because you like Spike.” Tara stated.

“What?!” Willow and Anya said.

“You do, don’t you?” Tara said. Buffy was struggling with herself. She wanted to deny the truth, but she didn’t want to lie to her friends. She nodded after a few seconds.

“Oh my God. I didn’t know.” Anya said.

“I know you didn’t and I don’t want to come between whatever you two have. It’s just a crush.” Buffy said laying her head back down.

“Honey, we don’t have anything.” Anya said with a smile.

“Huh?” Buffy looked confused.

“We had sex once, but we never had a relationship.”

“But that first night that the bar open, I heard moaning coming from your room. I thought it you two.” Buffy said.

“Oh no. That was just me and a brand new toy.” Anya said.

“Oh.” Buffy said.

“So, are you okay, now?” Willow asked.

“Yeah, let me get freshened up a bit, okay.” Buffy said getting up off of the bed. All the girls nodded and left her room.

Knock, Knock.

“I said I’m okay now.” Buffy said. Buffy heard the door open and close and figured it was one of the girls.

“I’m glad to hear it, pet.” Spike said leaning against the door.

“Oh, hey. I didn’t think it was you.” Buffy said.

“What happened out there?” he asked walking toward her.

“I started to feel dizzy.”she lied.

“Are you okay? Not gonna have to take you back to the hospital am I?” Spike said with concern.

She turned from the mirror to face him. “No, I’m okay now.” she said giving him a big smile.

He stopped in front of her. “I just want you to be okay.” he said softly.

She reached her right hand up and stroked his cheek with her thumb. “Thank you.” she answered softly. She raised up and went to give him a kiss on the cheek. He suddenly turned his head and caught her lips with his. The kiss was soft at first. Spike’s tongue slowly licked along Buffy’s lower lip. She gasped at the cool touch and he took advantage of it by slipping his tongue into her mouth gently, asking permission to enter completely. She granted it when she opened her mouth more. The kiss was soft and passionate, everything a kiss should be. Spike pulled back and rested his forehead against hers.

“Perfect.” he said. Buffy simply nodded still trying catch her breath.

“So, do you want to go out sometime?” he whispered.

Buffy pulled back to look into his eyes. “Yeah.” she whispered back before pulling him down for another kiss.

A/N: The poem in this chapter is 'Desire' by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Please tell me what you think.