Chapter 2



If there had been any doubt in his mind that this was a set up for seduction, it was gone now. The only furniture in the whole damn place was a massive four-poster bed set right in the middle of a round tower room. The bed was adorned with long flowing curtains that began at a large gold ring set in the ceiling above it. These curtains were not only draped around the bed but also hung in peek-a-boo lengths around the room.

At the foot of the bed was a fireplace that was already set with logs that were just waiting to be lit to keep back the chill. Lying in front of it was a white rug with large pillows arranged around the edges. The room itself was circular with windows all the way around except for the fireplace and two doors on either side.

“I think you were right,” Buffy said. “I still don’t think that Willow did it though. She wouldn’t have any reason for wanting us to…you know…”

“Shag, hit the sheets, fuck, horizontal bop,” Spike supplied, loving the blush that covered Buffy’s cheeks. “She did it once before. So, I’m still laying my bets on her.”

“What’s more important? Figuring out who did or finding out how we get back?”

“Maybe we have to do it in order to get back,” Spike said, stepping bravely into the room.

“Then I guess we’re stuck here forever,” Buffy haughtily said, still hanging out in the doorway. Her eyes followed his every move as he explored the room. “There is no way I’m doing that with you,” she added for emphasis.

It was almost like she was waiting for an argument from him. He didn’t give it to her. Because he knew it was a lie. Well, it was either a lie or she just got turned on by various scenarios, like fighting and bedrooms made for love. Her heart rate was accelerated, pumping blood through her veins like an out of control freight train. The flush on her cheeks was spreading through the rest of her body. And he could smell the sweet honey dripping between her legs.

Spike had to keep moving. Otherwise he would be tempted to prove to her just how wrong she was. He opened the door on the left of the room, revealing a bathroom. It too was a haven of seduction. A large tub in the middle of the floor with candles placed strategically around the edge. He sighed and shut the door.

“What was in there?” Buffy asked, hovering a foot over the threshold.

“The loo,” Spike replied, heading for the other door.

“The what?” Buffy asked, finally moving into the room. She headed for the door he just closed.

“The bathroom,” Spike absently replied, not bothering to take the chance to insult her. He was staring in awe at the contents of the other room. It was a room in itself. A closet filled with more clothing than most people had in a lifetime. “I think you’ll like this, Slayer.”

“What? A way home?” Buffy asked, nudging him aside to get a peek herself. “Oh my gosh, look at all these clothes and shoes.” With a huge smile on her face she started going through the dresses that hung along one wall. “This is great.”

“Yeah, play dress up while we’re stuck here,” Spike replied, walking toward the bedroom again. “I’d rather be drinking a pint at home then watching you try on clothes.”

When she didn’t give him the response he was expecting, he turned around to see what she was up to. A feeling akin to being punched in the gut overcame him at the sight she made. Buffy was humming to herself and half twirling as she stared at herself in a mirror. She held a dress up in front of her with one hand holding the skirt out. It was made from baby blue satin that would hug her every curve. His mouth watered as thoughts of the soft material sliding along her flesh filled him with a lust that threatened to bring him to his knees.

“Thought you couldn’t stand the sight of me trying on clothes,” Buffy taunted, turning to look at him. She slid her hand enticingly down her stomach then down her thigh. “I think you do…very much so.”

“I’m not the only one, am I?” Spike purred, advancing on her. “You have such a sweet scent when you’re all hot and bothered. Makes me want to taste you…dip my tongue between your legs.”

“Spike,” Buffy said, stepping back. She put her hand on his chest to try and stop him from coming any closer. “I was just playing.”

“I wasn’t.” He pulled her hand away from him, only to cover his erection with it. She yanked it away but not before she looked. He grinned as her eyes flew wide and she swallowed. “Now, why don’t you just admit you want me, too and we can get down to business?”

Buffy’s back hit the wall. He pulled the dress out of her hands, tossing it onto a bench in the corner. She stared up at him with a combination of desire and fear in her eyes. He dipped his head to kiss her when she shoved at him…hard. Stumbling back, he tried to keep from falling on his ass, but she pushed him again and he lost the battle.

“You ever talk to me like that again,” Buffy said, staring down at him with her hands on her hips. “And I will make sure there is only enough of you left to vacuum up. Do you understand?”

“Perfectly,” Spike replied, staring up at her and daring himself not to flinch in front of her much less cry like he had an urge to. Why did this woman have such a hold over him? He hated it. And he hated her. Or at least he wanted to. She stomped past him. Not even looking at him again. “Bitch.”

It was supposed to make him feel better. It didn’t. He wiped at his face as he stood again. Shaking himself back into the Spike that all the Scoobies hated, he sauntered back into the bedroom, and plopped onto the bed. He folded his arms behind his head while he stared at her. She looked almost forlorn as she stared out the window. It made him want to take care of her.

She doesn’t even like you, he reminded himself. She might be denying the fact she wants to shag you, but that’s all. The stupid bint would just as soon dust you as look at you.

With a sigh he looked around the room hoping for a diversion. Something to get his mind off of what his heart was trying to tell him. The first glance didn’t reveal anything more than the same few items in the room. On the second one he spotted a wooden chest partially hidden by a curtain under a window. Spike retrieved it and tossed it onto the bed. He broke out in laughter when he opened it. It was full of toys...the kind adults played with.

“What is it now?” Buffy asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

“All I can say is, if you keep those legs together we’re never going home,” Spike said, still laughing as he started to inspect the contents. There was stuff for bondage fun, handcuffs, a blindfold, a whip, feather duster, butt plug and a vibrator. Spike decided this had to have been Anya’s idea. But then he always did suspect Red of having a wild side to her so maybe it was her.

Curiosity seemed to be getting the better of Buffy because she was coming closer to the bed. An idea popped into Spike’s idea and he waited until she was almost beside him before he hit the switch on the vibrator.

“This might be something you’d like,” Spike teased, holding it up in front of her.

The thing was almost ten inches long and realistically made. The head on it was rotating while the whole thing vibrated. Buffy didn’t say anything. She stared at it in mute shock while her face turned a dark red. Apparently she’d never seen anything like it before, and wanting to torment her even more, Spike jabbed it closer to her face. She screeched and knocked it out of his hand. It lay on the floor, looking like a snake trying to crawl toward Buffy. She smashed it with her foot.

Spike was laughing so hard his sides hurt.

“Shut up,” Buffy snapped. “You’re stupid you know that.”

“Oh, come on, Slayer, you have to admit that was funny. The big mean cock was trying to attack you.”

He fell onto his back on the bed, still cackling out of control. Buffy was fuming at him but he didn’t care. It was the funniest thing he’d seen in a long time. Riley was even more of a fool than he first realized. To have Buffy in his bed and not take the time to teach her more. Not to take the time to share more with her and find the most pleasure possible. What a waste. He wouldn’t do that. That did it. The thought of Buffy in his bed sobered him up really quick. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he sat up.

“What’s this?” Buffy asked, holding up a small black object.

“It’s a butt plug,” Spike said, with a wry grin.

She dropped it.

He leaned closer to her. “You might like it. Have it all snuggly up your little arse while…”

She punched him in the nose. “You are a disgusting pig. I would rather die than ever, EVER, do anything with you.”

“Come on, leave the nose alone,” Spike declared, standing and backing away from her. “It’s your chums that got us into this and I do remember you panting in my ear…”

“I was under a spell,” Buffy said. “Otherwise I wouldn’t dream of touching you.” She stuck her nose up in the air. “I’m going back down to the kitchen to find something to eat…food.” She turned on her heel and marched from the room, but then stopped at the door. “Are you coming…I mean…do you want to…damn it.” She turned away again, but not before he caught the mixed emotions on her face. One of which was a trace of fear. She didn’t want to be traipsing around the castle alone.

“Right behind you,” Spike muttered, following her. The part of him that hated her was never around when she was in danger. Oh, no, he deserted ship leaving the love sick fool to protect her.



To be continued….