Chapter 6


All he could do was stare at the long row of buttons down the back of her dress. She expected him to undo them, then pat her on the head, and let her go? Spike gulped, raising trembling hands to attempt the task. Buffy remained silent with her head bowed, one hand holding her hair up, leaving her deliciously vulnerable neck exposed. His tongue darted out as he gazed for a moment on the slender column that was so inviting.

“Spike?” Buffy asked, turning slightly to look at him. “Are you going to undo the dress or do I have to rip it off?” She ran her free hand along her side. “I’d really hate to do it. This dress is beautiful.”

“Hang on, Slayer,” Spike barked. He closed his eyes in silent prayer for a moment then let his fingers close over the first button. He fumbled once, twice, and then mercifully it came apart. She didn’t do anything but wait. He gained confidence as he made his way down her back. His fingers drifted along the inside, against the silkiness of her under things, the heavy boning of the corset, then finally the soft cotton of her chemise as he reached the last few buttons. “There you go. All free now.”

Spike stepped back from her, watching in wonder as she slid the sleeves down her arms. He waited to see if she was going to let the dress drop to the floor, but Buffy held it firmly against her bosom. It was then that he saw the laces that held her corset together. Taking a deep breath he moved closer to her again. This time there was no trembling, no hesitation, only a sensual enjoyment of undressing the woman he loved. It was she that trembled as he worked the laces loose. He breathed just to watch it tickle the fine hairs on the back of her neck. The deep breath she pulled in as her body reacted to him, coupled with the sweet scent that suddenly filled the air told him that he wasn’t the only one aroused by this act.

He pulled the last lace free, letting his hands slip beneath the garment to free her of her bindings. She quivered beneath his touch; her lungs filling with the oxygen it had been denied, then she leaned back against him with a soft mewl. Her scent came to him even stronger with the release of her body.

“Buffy,” Spike whispered, unable to believe what his senses was telling him. “Did you just have an orgasm?” His arms slipped around her waist as she became more lax against him.

“Mmm,” Buffy sighed, taking a deep breath. “I think so.”

Panic raced through his body. What was he supposed to do? Buffy was half undressed, leaning against him, undoubtedly aroused and wanting him. He brushed his cheek against her hair as she released the golden locks to float against her shoulders again. Her fingers threaded through his curls, using the leverage to pull him closer to her. Every signal he was getting was telling him to make a move, but he was afraid that she would reject him yet again.

“Let me make love to you,” he finally whispered. He cupped one breast, molding his hand to its softness, his thumb brushing against the tip that was quickly becoming pebbled under his administrations.

“Spike,” Buffy moaned, turning in his arms. Her face illuminated by the firelight was filled with desire…for him. It rocked the very foundation of his world. “Yes,” she added when he didn’t take what she was offering.

“Be sure,” Spike begged. He was a fool and he knew it. If he wasn’t, he would already have her on the bed, naked beneath him.

Buffy stepped away from him. His heart sank with disappointment. He should have known that he could never touch such beauty and grace. Tears threatened to spill but he quickly blinked them back.

“Look at me,” Buffy urged. He did and was given his second surprise as she dropped the dress to the floor, followed by the corset, until she was standing before him in the chemise. Her back was to the fire, and it created shadows as it broke through the wispiness of the material she wore. He feasted on the curves of her body, the duskiness of her nipples, and the dark triangle of curls at the juncture of her thighs. His knees almost buckled as he was given his first full look at the exquisiteness that she was. “I’m not running…anymore,” Buffy said. She stepped out of the puddle of white velvet at her feet. “You’re right. I do want you. Please make love to me.”

It wasn’t just her words. It was the look in her eyes. They shone from not only desire but also from an emotion that he was terrified to put a name to. But it was enough of a confirmation that he swept her up into his arms to carry her to the bed. Her arms looped around his neck and her fingers teased at the curls on the nape of his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

Spike didn’t want to admit it. It wasn’t becoming for a vampire to feel this way, but he couldn’t deny it to himself. This was too important. He was jittery about making love to this woman. As gently as he could, he laid her down in the middle of the bed, loving how she looked waiting for him. Her arm curled over her head, her hair fanned out around her, and she may as well have been wearing nothing, the way the chemise drifted along her curves.

“You’re beautiful, Buffy,” Spike said, surprised by the hoarseness in his voice.

The blush that flooded her cheeks was so endearing he was on the verge of declaring his love, but once again William held him back. He moved to his knees, pulling his shirt from his pants. Thankfully they had never bothered to put their shoes back on so there wasn’t that particular awkward moment to contend with. Smiling he laid down beside her, his hand covering her own that rested on her stomach. She rolled slightly so she was facing him.

“You’re beautiful, too,” she whispered, making him want to blush. It was then that he realized she was his light. Once she became his, then the entire existence of his world would change from night to day. He would pledge all that he was, to do her bidding. Not to be her slave but her bodyguard, ally, friend and lover. He would belong to her. Knowing this he kissed her anyway.

Her sigh of surrender filled his mouth with her sweet breath before their lips met. It was fanciful he knew, but he was awed by the way her lips conformed to his, as if they were made for one another. Their kisses hadn’t been this way almost a year ago during the first spell. Those sweet words of surrender she’d uttered were what made the difference. She, Buffy Summers, a slayer, wanted him, Spike, a vampire.

And for this gift she was giving him, he swore he would make their first time together the best she’d ever had.

Spike drifted his hand down her back to the curve right above her buttocks, pulling her against him, and then brought her leg over his hip. They both gasped as his cock nestled against the apex of her thighs as if it belonged there. For a second she looked deep into his eyes before closing them as her hips moved forward. She swept herself along his rigid staff, swelling him to even larger proportions.

“I want you so much,” Buffy pleaded, her hand going to where the stays of his pants were.

“Not yet, kitten,” Spike whispered in return. He pulled the strap of her chemise down until one breast was exposed. “I’m going to take you to heights you never dreamed you could fly to.”

With that promise he attached his mouth to one rosy nipple and eliciting a sigh from those lips he had adored only a moment ago. Buffy clung to him. Her fingers kneading at his shoulders while her leg drew him even closer to her aching center. Spike wasn’t still either. His tongue drew circles around the areola before flicking at the aching tip while his hand was pulling up her hem and exposing those silky thighs he’d been denied access to for so long.

“Push up,” Spike ordered, with his lips still on her breast. She complied, whimpering as her gown was gathered around her waist. Giving one last quick kiss to the nipple he’d been worshiping, Spike pulled back so he could gaze upon what he’d just exposed. “Oh, god, pet, you’re beautiful.”

“No, I’m not,” Buffy whispered, closing her eyes.

“Yes, you are,” Spike reiterated, pulling her to a sitting position. He tugged the chemise over her head and dropped it over the side of the bed. She lay back down but when he reached for the stays of his pants, she reached up and brushed his hands aside.

“Let me.”

He nodded an agreement because he was too overwhelmed by the sight of this woman undressing him. When she pulled the last lace free and she tugged to pull them down his hips, Spike closed his eyes. Afraid she would find him wanting. Not that he was worried about his size but that she wouldn’t find him as appealing as he wanted to be for her. A gentle kiss on the tip of his cock sent his eyes flying open.

“You’re beautiful, too,” Buffy whispered, as she finished bringing his pants down to his knees. Her hands followed her eyes upwards along his body until she was kneeling in front of him and holding her arms out to him. He gladly took the invitation, his hands on her waist as he pulled her close. This was what he’d been searching for all his life…this moment with this woman. It was like the entire universe clicked into place.

Spike brought her flush against him, rejoicing that she came willingly. Her arms looped around his neck, her kisses trailing along his shoulder, until she nibbled on his ear. Chills darted through him at her caresses and all he could do was gather her closer to him. He cupped her bottom, pulling her up, until their centers were aligned together. She kissed his jaw, peppering kisses until she reached the corner of his mouth.

“Kiss me, Buffy,” Spike pleaded.

With a giggle, she captured his bottom lip between her teeth, and tugged playfully before sucking on it. It was all he could do to stay on his knees. Never before in his entire existence had love and sex been so powerful to him. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and just let his hands roam her body as she teased him.

“You’re leaking,” Buffy whispered in his ear. She wrapped her hand around his cock, letting her thumb slide over the head and wiping away the pre-cum. All the while a tender smile graced her face.

He wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. He needed this woman too much. Gazes locked, he lowered her to the bed before he hopped down to finish taking his pants off. They were kicked to the side and when he turned back to the bed, Buffy spread her legs for him. He stood transfixed at the sight of her glistening center. His flower, he thought with his romantic poetic heart. Despite the physical pain it would bring him, he still wanted to bring her to another level of lovemaking. So, with deliberate slowness, starting at her toes, Spike licked, sucked and nibbled his way up one leg then the other. She was panting in breathy little moans by the time he lowered his head to the sweetness of her womanhood.

Spike licked her from bottom to top in one long stroke forcing her to arch her hips toward him. He smiled as he held her thighs open and began to love her in earnest. Slow flicks, deep swirling licks, and suckles to the nubbin that reached out for attention. He didn’t stop until Buffy was pushing his face against her and singing out his name. The orgasm sent her body into a series of trembles and an ear shattering shriek.

Now, he decided, it was time to make her his. She grasped him tightly when he covered her, while her legs wrapped around his waist. Her fingers dug into his back as he kissed her. His tongue plundered her mouth, occupying her attention, while he positioned himself at her entrance. She rocked upwards when she realized what he was doing. Unable to deny themselves a moment more, he surged forward into the hot velvet of her quim. Buffy threw her head back as he filled her.

“Oh, oh, so good,” Buffy muttered. “Oh, Spike…”

His heart soared when she called his name as he took possession of her, thrusting deep into the heat of her body. At first he was determined to take it slow but she refused to stay still beneath him. Her hips slammed upwards to meet each thrust; she grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper into her. They panted, rocked together, and whispered every endearment except the one they both needed to hear.

Spike wasn’t worried though as she flew through another orgasm. This was love in its purest form. He slipped his fingers between them to coax one more climax from her before he let himself go. She was thrashing violently as her nails raked his back then finally allowed herself the pleasure. Tears poured down her face as she collapsed spent against the bed. He thrust into her a few more times before he came and she was there to catch him as he settled on top of her. Everything was going to be all right, Spike just knew it.



to be continued…