Author’s Note: Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this story. I really appreciate it and all the wonderful feedback you have left for it. I apologize that I haven’t had the time to respond to everyone and thank them personally. During the last two months I’ve had two different close family members in the hospital which has taken away almost all my free time. But I do appreciate you being here more than you know!!!


Chapter 7



Her breathing was almost even again. Spike wondered if she was going to ever say anything. The only thing he had to gauge her change of heart was that Buffy was snuggled into his side. Her fingers were drawing lazy circles on his chest, drifting lightly over his nipples then moved to tousle the few curls dusted around them. It seemed she was lost in thought while she did it though. He refused to believe that she regretted them making love. After all she was the one who instigated it. Besides she’d enjoyed it. He remembered with pride the way she’d clutched at him and the moans that had filled his ears.

Yes, they were good together. Really good.

Buffy yawned, settling closer to him.

Spike wanted to thank her for letting him make love to her, but it didn’t feel right. No words seemed right. The unease churned through him causing him to clench his fists without thought.

“You okay?” Buffy asked, covering his hand with her own. She looked up at him, letting him see the uncertainty in her own eyes.

He relaxed at the concern she showed him. Maybe she was just as unsure of what to say as he was. It made him feel a little more at ease.

“Wonderful,” Spike answered, brushing her hair away from her face. He let his fingers drift along her chin then across her lips. “You were…amazing.”

The blush that crept over her cheeks made him smile. Her beauty had thrilled him before but now the well-loved look made her the most gorgeous woman he’s ever seen. The love he felt for her filled him like nothing ever had. If only he was brave enough to tell her.

“You were kind of amazing yourself,” Buffy offered, with a grin. Her eyes were filled with a bit of a dazed expression that he could only describe as the look of a woman that was completely satisfied. He kissed the tip of her nose.

“I guess we could say that we’re amazing together,” Spike said, hoping that she wouldn’t contradict him.

“Guess so,” Buffy replied, her finger circling his nipple. “Spike?”

“Yeah, pet?”

“Do you like using those…things?” She waved toward the trunk that all the toys were stored in.

“Why?”

She shrugged, and looked away from him. “I want to please you.”

“You did,” Spike reassured her quickly, and then he tilted her chin up so that she was looking at him. “I’ve been around for a long time, Buffy, and yes, some of those ‘things’ can make sex even better. But they’re not necessary and no, I would never expect you to do anything you weren’t comfortable with.”

“Oh,” Buffy replied, she bit the tip of his finger that had been holding her. “They just don’t seem very…,” she closed her eyes, “romantic.”

Squeezing her tight against him, Spike tried to figure out exactly what to tell her. Was she trying to figure out what he wanted from her? He just shook his head. All he wanted to do was feel. If this was going to be gone soon then he wanted every memory that he could get.

“Some of them are and some of them aren’t,” he finally said.

“Oh,” Buffy said, settling against him again with a sigh.

“Like that thing you killed was definitely not romantic,” Spike explained, not wanting to let it go for some reason.

“That was ugly,” Buffy said, with a giggle. “It deserved to be slayed.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Spike replied, uncertain where to go from there. Maybe he should just drop it. He wanted to offer to show her some things. Teach her things that obviously the poof and Captain Cardboard hadn’t bothered to do. He couldn’t imagine that the boy wonder had been very good in bed. Probably was all military about that too. But then he didn’t want her to feel that she wasn’t good enough all on her own because she was. She was perfection.

“Spike?”

“Yeah?”

It seemed they were back to the beginning of the conversation.

“Nothing,” Buffy said. “Maybe we need to get some sleep.”

“Maybe,” he bit his tongue to keep from offering, but it didn’t work. “Do you want me to see if there’s anything you’d like in the box of magic tricks?”

Their eyes met as they each tried to assess where they wanted to go with this. Buffy searched his face as if she was looking for an answer that she was unwilling to ask the question for, but finally she nodded her head. It seemed their magical castle was taking away all their inhibitions regarding where they stood in each other’s lives. They seemed free to be able to indulge the fantasies they’d been having about the other.

Spike was still smiling as he crawled down the bed to rummage through the trunk. He really hoped that Anya had a few romantic ideas about sex play. Otherwise he was going to be in trouble or at least disappointed when he had nothing to show Buffy. He lay down on his stomach as he pulled items out. He wanted something that would take Buffy to new heights but in a way that would make her feel loved. One item he tucked under the sheet for a possibility of later but it wasn’t quite what he was looking for.

“Aha,” Spike said, as he found what he wanted. He pulled it out before rolling over and almost bumped noses with Buffy. She was sitting up, waiting to see what he found. The sheet was bunched around her waist and it took him a moment to pry his eyes from the vision of her breasts. He wasn’t sure he would ever get used to being her lover and given the gift of being able to see her beauty. Not after all this time with only his shrine to drool over. He licked his lips and placed his bounty in her lap.

Buffy ran her hand over the feathers then picked up the small container of powder. “What do you do with this?” Her nose scrunched up while she looked for directions.

“Give them to me and I’ll show you,” Spike said, holding his hand out. She smiled at him then gave them back.

“What do I do?”

“Lie back.”

“It’s a powder that you put on with the tickler,” Spike explained, scooting up on the bed. He opened it and dipped his finger in it before holding it up to her lips. “It’s edible…taste.” Her tongue darted out to lick it off.

“It’s sweet. Kind of like sugar.”

“Yep,” Spike smiled down at her. He brushed the tickler through the powder then ran it across her belly where he knew she was ticklish. She giggled. “Hold still.” With soft strokes he brushed the powder over the velvet softness of her skin. The powder made her shimmer in the candlelight transforming her into the mystical creature she really was. He trailed it over her breasts, watching as her nipples pucker up as they begged for his attention.

He abandoned them to run the feathers along her thighs upwards over her belly again. Buffy was writhing by now. Her breath coming in short pants as she tried to lie still for him. She was losing the battle though. He leaned down to lick some of the powder off the underneath of her breast. Buffy arched up, entwining his hair around her fingers to hold him to her.

“Ouch,” he replied with a laugh.

“Oh, did I hurt you?” Buffy asked, using her hand to turn his face to her.

“No, not really,” he replied with a smile.

“Oh you pig,” Buffy laughed, pushing him away from her. They tussled for a few moments as they tried to pin the other. He let her have her way as she pushed him onto his back and straddled him across his stomach with his hands pinned above his head. “Surrender to me,” Buffy intoned with a grin.

It was a dream come true for him even if she wasn’t sure of the consequences of her words. Buffy sat up, letting her fingers trail down his chest, but he left his hands over his head.

“I’m yours to do with as you want,” Spike said, winking up at her and clasping his hands under the pillow to simulate his captivity to her whims.

“Yeah, mister?” Buffy asked, reaching for the tickler and the powder. She shook the feathers menacingly above his face. “You better be a good boy or I’m going to have to torture you.”

“I’m always a bad boy,” Spike said, hoping she wouldn’t stop. “But you can’t do anything to me because I’m not ticklish.”

Her eyes lit up with the idea of teasing him. Buffy tapped the end of the tickler against her chin as if she was thinking about what to do. “Hmm, I wonder if you are ticklish and just don’t want me to know.”

“Would I lie to you?”

“I’m always ticklish along my ribcage,” Buffy said, drawing the feathers lightly down his side.

It took everything Spike had not to respond to the feathers but somehow he held on. He watched as she drew it along his stomach then when he still didn’t respond she dipped the feathers into the powder again.

“Turn over,” Buffy said, shaking her finger down at him.

He didn’t move just to see what she would do. She slapped his hip barely stinging him. “Move it.”

He rolled over and nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt her tongue run along his spine.

“Liked that didn’t you?” Buffy whispered in his ear. “Do you like this?”

Feathers were brushing along his spine in downward strokes making him quiver with the need to push them away. Buffy learned quickly as she brought them back along his ribcage. His body trembled in response to the strokes she administered along his body. He could hear her breathing speed up and the wetness drip from her pussy onto the back of his thighs as she freely explored his body.

“Buffy,” Spike groaned as her fingertips replaced the soft caress of the feathers. She kneaded his shoulders followed by the tender touch of her lips. Somehow he was the lucky recipient of a woman discovering the full extent of her sexuality. It added to his already heightened need for her. Spike turned beneath her so that he was facing her. A flush covered her face with eyes that were bright with her own desire. “Yes, I like this…your touch on me.”

Buffy leaned down to kiss him, her nipples caressing his chest with their puckered tips. His hands tangled in her hair holding onto her kiss as long as possible. Their tongues mingled together as she straightened out on him, covering him completely with the satiny feel of her body. He let his fingers drift along her back to cup her ass. She moaned into his mouth, and then lifted up on her hands to smile down at him.

“I like your touch, too,” she whispered, rubbing her nose against his.

“Better than the feathers?” He teased.

“Yes, better than the feathers,” Buffy replied.

Spike flipped them over so she was beneath him again. Her legs spread out on either side of him driving his cock closer to the sweet junction of her thighs. He ground down on her without attempting entry.

“Ouch,” Buffy cried out. Her hand fished beneath her body until she found something. Her nose scrunched up as she pulled the small tin out. “What is this?”

“Trust me?” Spike asked, taking it from her.

“Yeah,” Buffy said, staring up into his eyes with only the barest of hesitations.

“It’s going to make you feel better than you ever have before,” Spike promised. He slipped back on his knees. His hands slid up her inner thighs until she was spread wide beneath him. He glanced up at her but she was only looking at him in curiosity. It made him feel safe as he massaged the balm over her clit and the sensitive insides of her nether lips. He smiled up at her. “Hold on, Luv.”

Spike kissed the top of her small mound while he pulled her legs apart. He darted his tongue in to flick at her hardened nub. She moaned, spreading her legs even further. It was all the encouragement he needed as he pressed his face closer to her. His tongue traced the places where she would be most sensitive from the balm. She quivered. He played her, waiting for the small noises she made so that he knew where the best place was to drive her crazy. She held his curls in a tight grip as he sucked on her clit. He pushed his fingers inside of her, thrusting in time to what his tongue was doing.

“Oh, god, Spike,” Buffy cried on the crest of her orgasm. “Yes, Spike, don’t stop…Spike.”

She fell back into the bed, holding her arms out to wrap around him when he covered her.

“Hmm, did you like that, pet?”

“Yes,” Buffy whispered, nuzzling his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist, inviting him into her again. “You make me feel more than I ever have before,” She confessed as she rocked up to meet his thrust.

This was more than he had ever felt before and he did everything he could think of to make it special for her. They tightly held onto each other as they met each other, thrust for thrust. Buffy came again with a soft sigh then he followed only a moment later. He didn’t move this time. He didn’t want to break whatever this spell was between them. Still holding onto him, Buffy slipped away to sleep and it was only then that he finally relaxed enough to follow her.



to be continued…