~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy closed her front door behind her after waving goodbye to her aunt and Spike who had ‘gone home for the night’, when in actual fact he was merely going to make an appearance to his father, and disappear into his room for the night, then when he was sure his dad was asleep he would rush over to be in the arms of the woman whose name passing through his lips sent passion coursing through his veins.

Buffy checked that the house was locked downstairs and she ascended the stairs and into her room, closing the door behind her, even thought there was no need because she was alone in the house. She crossed to her bedside table and took a lighter out from the drawer. She took a quick mental count of the candles she had in her bedroom, before disappearing into her bathroom, and after a few trips, she had added a significant amount of candles to the ones already in the bedroom. Candles were something that Buffy loved, and whenever she passed the local candle store she would always go in empty handed, but come out with at least one bag. The woman who ran it knew Buffy so well that she gave her a special discount, saying that Buffy kept her in business with all the candles she bought. Buffy loved to just relax with the scents of mixed spices, or vanilla, or green apple, to name but a few, filling the air. So far she had never had an accident with any of them, but never took any risks.

Buffy lit some of the remaining candles in her bathroom, before she set about lighting the candles around the bedroom.

Buffy shed her clothes, wrapped herself up in a short fluffy white towel, and placed her hair up in a lose, straggly bun to keep it out of the way. Sopping wet hair was not a look she was aiming for. She wiped off all of her makeup and reapplied some waterproof mascara that made her lashes long and sultry, and added some red lip gloss to her lips.

She turned the water on in the shower and got it to a scalding hot temperature to steam up the room, although she was sure it would be hot enough when a certain bleached blonde, sex on legs, could make you pass out with just his mouth guy joined her in the shower. Which reminded her…

‘where the hell was he? She looked at the clock on her bedside table and saw she had been home twenty minutes or so’. As if on cue she heard footsteps across her porch roof outside her window, and he stepped into the room but stopped in his tracks when he saw Buffy leaning against the door way to the bathroom in a just a short white towel, with her hair pinned up, a few pieces hanging down, framing her face.

She flashed him a sultry smile. “I was just gonna take a shower. Don’t suppose you’d…” she threw him a sponge, “…do my back?” and she turned back into the bathroom, setting the shower temperature to a warm, soothing temperature, and sat on the edge of the bath, waiting for her lover to come in and cleanse away the lustful and vivid thoughts she had been having about him all day.

Spike still standing by the window shook off the shock and whispered “Oh I’ll do more than your back.” And crossed over to the bathroom, shedding his clothes on the way until he reached the bathroom in just a pair of jeans, that sported a growing bulge at the front that had emerged after he had seen Buffy in that tiny towel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he arrived in the bathroom he walked straight over to Buffy and before she could blink his lips were on hers and she was being leant backwards. Spike supported her with one arm on her back and the other up against the wall behind the bath. He kissed her with such passion and desire that Buffy was glad for the support he had placed on her back, other wise she would most likely have been head first in the bath by now. Buffy’s nimble hands worked on the buckle of his jeans and after she had undone all the restraints she pushed them down to pool at his feet. Without breaking the kiss, she stood and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he pulled the door to the shower open and stepped inside.

Spike pushed Buffy up against the tiles, his hands running all over her body, Her hands ran down to Spike’s firm ass and pulled him further towards her so that his straining cock was pushing at her entrance. Spike reached up and angled the shower head so that the water was pouring down on their entwined bodies, and he ran his tongue down to lick the trail of water that ran off of her neck and down into the valley between her breasts.

Buffy’s head dropped back against the tiles as Spike’s tongue sent shivers racing up and down her spine, her breathing becoming heavy as Spike’s cock pushed against her core. Spike moved his head so he was looking into her eyes.

“Is it still OK for us to…without…”

“for a few more days…”

Buffy pushed her hips forwards slightly and his cock inched into her. Spike took her lips in between his and kissed her softly as he pushed gently into her. Since their first time together last week, they hadn’t been able to make love because of parents being in the house, but now, being entwined in the most intimate of embraces reminded them of what they had been denied, and Buffy’s insides began to heat up again rapidly as Spike thrust in and out of her depths. Spike was losing control fast too as he buried himself inside of her.
As oxygen became a desperate issue, they broke their kiss, but their lips were almost immediately reattached, their kisses short and hot as they gasped in air, and breathed out hot moans of pleasure.

Buffy ran her hands up, over his taught, muscular, water slicked back and one hand fisted in the short, mussed up curls at the nape of his neck, while the other ran down the arm that was resting against the wall behind her. She gripped his upper arm as Spike’s thrusts became deeper and her body moved up and down the slick wall.

“Please Spike…” She gasped into his mouth.
“Let yourself go baby, come for me Buffy.” He whispered hoarsely, his voice brimming with lust and arousal.

Just hearing her name on his lips like that gave Buffy the final push over the precipice she had been on the edge of and she came with a strangled cry, her inner walls clamping down on Spike’s cock, causing him to follow her into the abyss of ecstasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had gotten out of the shower and had intended to move onto the bed, but had made it as far as the bathroom door before their lust overcame them again and they had made love on rug on the bathroom floor, before eventually moving to the bed where Spike had worshipped Buffy with his tongue until she had begged him to stop. Buffy’s tongue hadn’t exactly been idle either. Now they were lying in each other’s embrace, hands gently whispering and caressing across skin.

“I was thinking, about maybe going on the pill, then we would be able to have sex any where any time.” Buffy smiled lustily up at him.

“Well, I see no problem with that,” he smirked, running a hand through her hair, he brought the silky strands up to his lips and kissed them.

“my little goldilocks” he whispered,

“is that my new pet name, goldilocks?” she asked, a grin forming on her lips.

“Possibly. There are other, less innocent things I could call you, but they’re not exactly things I could call you by when your mum’s about.”

“Well my mum’s not about now is she?”

“Nope, but if I tell you about what I think about calling you while I day dream about you in class I have a feeling we may not get any sleep tonight… or rather this morning.” Spike added, his scarred eyebrow raised as he glanced at the clock. Buffy tilted her head back and turned over quickly to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. Her clock really did read 02:51. She leant over the edge of the bed and pulled Spike’s duster towards her, fishing in his pockets for his phone. She pulled it out and flipped it open. His clock read 02:49. She wasn’t seeing thing.

“OK, definitely agreeing with you about much needed beauty sleep. Oh god, college in just over four hours, ugh!” She groaned and pulled the pillow over her head and mumbled from beneath it.

“Sleeping now!”

And she reached up searching blindly for Spike, grabbed onto what she thought by touch was his arm and pulled his body down. Her head emerged from under the pillow and she smiled across at him. She reached her hand out and ran it gently over his eyes, making him close his eyes.

“You too. I’ll need you to keep me awake in Psych tomorrow… today…oh I don’t care.” Buffy’s voice becoming softer as her body succumbed to sleep.

Spike chuckled, as he ran his hand though her hair, gently sending her into a blissful sleep in the arms of her lover. Spike watched her sleeping for about half an hour, her beautiful body resting peacefully, her chest rising and falling gently with each breath she took. He knew he could spend hours simply watching her sleep, and knowing that she belonged to him, and he belong to her. Hell he didn’t just belong to her, he was her willing slave. Soon sleep washed over him too and he slept serenely next to the woman he loved with all his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unbeknown to him, stepping onto a plane over in a totally different time zone, was someone who was on their way to reclaim what belonged to them, and they would stop at nothing to get them back, no matter whose hearts were broken in the process. A smile formed on their lips, a picture of their beloved in their hand, and hearts wouldn’t just be broken…they would be shattered into a million pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the update, and the teaser as to what’s in store for our favourite couple. This chapter is dedicated to Cordykitten, Sevvy_O, BuffyandSpikeForever, Lacey Marsters, sarah g, SpikeLover520, Franchesca, Crysta Pegasus, Mimi and Bint. Thank you all for your brilliant reviews.