Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is dedicated to Jess, Lacey Marsters, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, Mimi, Cordykitten, Sevvy_o, Bint and txjmfan. Thanks for your reviews guys. Hugs and kisses all around!

Sorry it so short, I really wanted to post for you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind whipped though her hair as Rusty ran across the fields. The landscape around her was beautiful, green hills rolled on for as far as they eye could see, the trees around her had started to succumb to the turning of the seasons, a splattering of orange mixed in with the green that was desperately holding on to the last shreds of summer. The thumping of the horses feet pounded on the ground and in her ears as she heard a second set of hooves draw close. She hadn’t been riding for so long and missed the exhilarating sense of freedom than she felt when she was galloping across the fields, nothing in front of her but more open land for her to explore.
They had been riding for ten minutes and Buffy knew that Rusty was the faster of the two horses, but not by much. She came to the stream a little further down from where she had brought Spike a couple of weeks ago.
She slowed to a canter as Rusty entered the shallow water, hooves kicking the water up, the sun catching each droplet turning it every colour of the rainbow before it plummeted back down into the water to be joined by its siblings.

Casper trotted up beside Rusty and Spike leant over and wrapped his arm around Buffy’s waist.

“Got you.” He whispered softly in her ear.

Buffy turned her head slightly and captured his lips in a heart searing kiss. Buffy groaned against her lips “God this feels amazing.”

Spike smiled at her and pouted playfully, “the riding or my lips?”

“Both…but I’d rather be riding you…” she flashed him a sexy smile before galloping off again, up towards the ridge.

Spike was still reeling from the metal image Buffy had placed in his mind, it was a good 30 seconds before he realised she had taken off again and he cantered after her.

He turned round a corner and saw Rusty tied to a tree, and looked around for Buffy, and then he saw her, standing at the top of a ridge, her back to him, surveying the scenery laid out before her.

He jumped off Casper and tied him securely to the tree next to Rusty and ascended to the top of the ridge.
When he reached the top, it leveled out to a large flat top of rock, several meters round in diameter. He looked up to see his beautiful Buffy standing, the wind gently running its cool fingers through her hair causing it to brush back and forth gently over her face.

Buffy turned to face him and smiled at him, causing his stomach to flip. He still couldn’t get over the fact that the beauty of a woman in front of him, the beautiful, kind hearted, funny and loving woman who he loved, returned those feelings so fully he wanted to weep every time she kissed his lips.

Buffy held out a hand to his and he took it walking to her and he wrapped his arms around her and leant down, kissing her lips just as he had envisioned himself doing mere minutes earlier. Buffy responded to his kiss with a mounted vigor and she slipped her tongue past his parted lips and brought her hand up to caress his cheek.

She still felt giddy every time she thought about how she could kiss him any time she wanted and that the love she had dreamed about, longed for, for so long had come to her in the form of such a loving, caring, gorgeous, sexy and devoted guy with eyes that she lost herself in every time she looked into them.

They stood on top of the ridge like that until oxygen became an issue, and Spike broke away, trailing kisses down along her jaw line and nipping at her ear causing her to let out a breathy moan and tighten her grip in his hair.

Spike pulled Buffy closer into his body and held her firmly against him placing butterfly kisses along her jaw. He brought his face up and rested his forehead against hers, their noses touching. Buffy opened her eyes and found Spike’s cerulean orbs staring into hers, love and devotion shining from within. She felt she could see into his very soul.

Buffy kissed him once more before pulling a small blanket from inside her shoulder bag and placing it at the foot of a large rock that stood atop of the formation they were standing upon. She pulled Spike towards her as she stepped back onto the blanket and pushed on his shoulders so he sunk to the floor. She arched her body and leant her head down to place a passionate kiss on his lips as she sunk to her knees before him. Spike sat down on the blanket, his back against the rock as Buffy straddled his thighs and delved her tongue into his mouth. His tongue across hers felt like silk and she gave a soft whimper which turned into a small cry of desire as Spike pulled her down so that his errection was pushing against her core.

“So, what was that about riding me?” Spike asked as his eyes darkened with desire.

Buffy smiled at him from underneath hooded eyelashes, all thoughts of coming up here to merely watch the sunset quickly evaporated from her lust filled mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I am SO sorry I haven’t updated sooner. I’ve been so busy with college and A-Levels. I was up till 1am this morning revising and got up again at 5am to do some more and I had 5 hours of exams today! (So that means I spent more time doing exams than I did sleeping! Now there’s a concept I don’t want to repeat very often!)

I wanted to update for you because I know I left you guys for so long, but I’m back now (well for about 4 days cos the rest of my family are moving house on Monday and I’m joining them a week later after exams have finished, so I wont be able to update for at least a week. But hopefully I’ll post a couple more chapters before I go.)

Oh and James’ gig!!!! WOW!!!! Is all I can say. It was so great because it was small and intimate. After a couple of songs it went quiet just before I shouted “SEXY BEAST!” and James heard and laughed, and (I’m not making this up) I SWAER he looked at me!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

It’s such a shame I didn’t see you there Sevvy, but I did hear ya, lol.

So as far as the story goes, ‘where do we go from here????
Smut in the wilderness or shall they get home as fast as they can! If you review, tell me there and tomorrow I’ll see which the winner is (although I have a feeling I know which one ;)

(go to www.livejournal.com to get a link to my James gig photos – my username is sarah_marsters, the link is in my first journal entry. )