Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is dedicated to Sevvy_O, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shelly, Seraiza, Mimi, Lacey Marsters and Allison.

I love you guys so much. virtual kisses and hugs are being sent to you all!

I own none of the characters in the story or the song used. The song is property of Lonestar and all Buffyverse characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy ran her hand up Spike’s arm and to the back of his neck. She laced her fingers in his hair as her lips descended on his. His tongue stroked softly against her lips and the whimper that escaped her lips only fuelled his passion to higher intensity. Her lips parted and Spike delved his tongue inside her mouth, caressing her tongue softly. The inside of her mouth felt like velvet and the feel of Buffy’s body wrapped around his, her hands clutching at him, her lips upon his made his lust for her lust rise within him. He bit softly at her lower lip and Buffy moaned, pushing her body down and grinding against the errection that felt like a steel bar within the confines of his jeans.

“Spike…I need you!” Buffy breathed softly into his mouth. “I need to feel you inside me.” She spoke breathlessly as Spike trailed his tongue down her neck and pulled off her white jumper. His lips went immediately back to her over heated flesh. Her rising temperature wasn’t due to the air surrounding them, but the rising inferno that roared inside her, her lover, her beautiful, strong, passionate lover right at the centre of the fire.

Spike’s lips went back to hers and her breathing became laboured, her moans louder as Spike ran his hand down to Buffy’s jeans. He undid the button and slid down the zipper. Buffy leant in closer to Spike’s embrace, her breasts pushing against his firm, muscular chest as she kissed him with more force.

Spike dipped his hand inside her damp thong and against her slippery opening. This caused Buffy to break from his lips and whisper out a strangled,
“God…Spike …” as she pushed down on his searching fingers and they eased into her. Her breath caught in her throat and she bit her bottom lip to keep herself from going over the edge too soon. Buffy grasped at Spike’s jumper and t-shirt and pulled them both off in one sweep.

She stared at his chest in awe, as if it were the first time she had seen it. No matter how many times she saw the body underneath the clothes, she still had trouble believing that someone with a chest so firm and muscular, that looked as if it had been perfectly sculpted out of the finest, smoothest marble the world had to offer, wasn’t a god or the devil himself.

Buffy leant down and licked a path with her tongue from between his pecs to his ear and bit softly. Now it was Spike’s turn to groan and he slid downwards slightly so that he was lying on the blanket with his golden goddess above him, a slight sheen of perspiration coating her skin. Spike removed the last of her clothing and Buffy quickly divested him of his jeans.

Now, Buffy sat straddling him, her core just above his straining cock. She saw the look of deep, predatory lust within his eyes and decided to have a little fun with him to make his passion mount. She let herself drop down ever so slightly so that the head of his cock barely touched her opening. She placed her hands on his chest to keep him lying down. She arched her back and leant down to kiss Spike with such passion that he nearly came there and then, her tongue slid in and out of his mouth in an imitation of the love making they both so desperately needed. She moved one of her arms and lay it down next to his head, her hand gliding into his short, unruly hair.

Buffy moved her hips again so that they barely came into contact… but it was enough to cause Spike to close his eyes and gasp out a harsh “Fuck…Buffy…god…Buffy you’re so wet”

She smiled down at him, yearning in her eyes as she replied in a whisper,
“All for you baby… all for you” before their lips met again in a soft kiss. The kiss was so soft, almost worshipful, that Buffy felt like she was going to reach the end of her tolerance and the tight grip she had on the proverbial thread in front of her that she gripped to hold off her impending orgasm.

Ever since the first time they had had sex, Buffy had become more passionate and confident in her sexual explorations with Spike, knowing just how to tease him… how to make him groan, gasp, cry out. She had never felt such consuming lust and confidence at any time in her life and she knew it was because of him. Because of her Spike. They would spend hours simply touching each other mesmerizing the plains of each others bodies, finding sweet spots. Their time together was spent loving the other so completely that when they weren’t with each other, all they could think about was when they would see each other again.

Spike ran his hands up her back and pulled out the tie holding her hair back. It cascaded down her back and Spike ran his hands through it, revelling in the way the strands felt like silk in between his fingers. Buffy pulled away from his lips as Spike gasped softly,
“Buffy…I need…inside you…ple…” he was cut off as Buffy dropped down onto his throbbing cock. Spike’s thrust upwards as their hips ground together as if they were trying to be buried as deep within each other as far as they could.

The soft blanket beneath them, the warm breeze whispering across their naked bodies like mother natures caress and the knowledge that they were the only two people around for miles spurred their desires higher. The sun sank slowly into the horizon as the two lovers gasped and moaned in each other arms.

Buffy knew her release was close and wanted… needed Spike to fall over the precipice of pure, passionate, fulfilling ecstasy with her. They were both so close, hovering on the edge, pure bliss just within their grasp. Spike could feel how close Buffy was and knew she was trying to hold her orgasm off so that he would come with her, but he was closer than she knew. Buffy reared up and rocked harder on his cock pushing down as far as she could go. The vision in front of Spike of Buffy struggling to reach the brink of her pleasure, her beautiful body above him did him in and he reached up, gripped Buffy’s shoulders and pushed her down firmly onto his cock at the same time as he thrust up.

Their orgasms hit simultaneously and they cried each others names into the approaching night as the pleasure dispersed through their entire beings, making their entire bodies prone.

As their orgasms subsided Buffy collapsed in Spike’s arms. Spike pulled the edge of the blanket over their naked bodies, even though the air around them held the warmth of the last few days of summer.

Spike tenderly brushed a lock of sweat soaked hair behind her ear before cupping her face and kissing her softly.

“You ok?” He asked slightly breathlessly.

“Perfect” she smiled as she rested her head on Spike’s chest. Spike kissed her forehead and rested his chin upon the top of her head as Buffy idly drew shapes on his chest with her fingertips. Neither of them had noticed that the stars had started to appear above them.

They lay, wrapped in each others embrace for another twenty minutes watching the stars above them and each other, before dressing and packing the blanket away. They mounted the horses and rode gently side by side back to Lucie’s house to return the horses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy pulled the car into the driveway and shut off the engine. Before she could reach the door handle it was opened from the outside and Spike, the perfect gentleman, was standing on the other side holding his hand out to her. She slipped her hand into his and he pulled her gently out of the car. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly.

She rested her forehead against his, breathing softly. “Do you have to go right away?” She asked him quietly.

A soft smile formed on his lips, “Not right away”.

Buffy said no more, but took his hand and led him inside the house. Once inside she kissed him lightly on the lips and whispered. “I’ll be back in a minute.” She turned and ascended the stairs and into her room.

While in there she took off all her clothes and dressed in a lacy black thong and matching bra both of which had tiny pink rosebud detail and slipped on a black, light cotton nightie that fell to just above her knees. She ran a brush through her hair and admired herself in the mirror. She reached over to her dresser and ran a line of eyeliner under her eyes and donned some deep cherry coloured lip gloss. She ruffled her hands through her hair to give it a touch more volume, gave herself the once over and walked back to the stairs. She looked down them but Spike was nowhere to be seen. However she could see a soft orange glow emanating from the lounge. She padded down the stairs and her breath caught in her throat. All the candles in the living room had been lit and Spike stood in the middle of the lounge a smile playing on his lips. His lips parted and a small breath fell across them as he took in Buffy’s appearance. Spike cocked his head to one side and smiled in the way that he did which made Buffy turn to jelly. He pressed the ‘play’ button on the CD remote in his hand and soft music filled the room and Buffy immediately recognised the song. Spike held out his hand and Buffy walked forwards taking his hand. Spike held their interlocked hands over his heart as Buffy rested her head against his chest.

Every time our eyes meet,
this feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take.
Baby when you touch me,
I can feel how much you love me,
And it just blows me away.


Buffy and Spike danced slowly, their faces bathed in candle light.

I’ve never been this close to anyone… or anything,
I can hear your thoughts; I can see your dreams.

I don’t know how you do what you do,
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better

I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side,
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do,
Baby I’m amazed by you.


Buffy looked up and into Spike’s eyes, she brought her free hand up to Spike’s cheek and caressed it lightly, her thumb tracing the outline of his cheekbone.
Spike brought his face closer to hers and kissed her gently as Buffy played with the short curls of hair at the nape of his neck. What Spike did next made Buffy’s stomach do a little flip flop and what felt like butterflies erupt inside it and she smiled in awe at him. Spike sang the next verse of the song softly in her ear, his voice sultry, and passionate.

The smell of your skin,
The taste of your kiss,
The way you whisper in the dark.
Your hair all around me,
Baby you surround me,
Touch every place in my heart.

Oh it feels like the first time, every time.
I wanna spend the whole night, in your arms.

I don’t know how you do what you do,
I’m so in love with you
It just keeps getting better.

She had never heard anything so beautiful in her entire life. There were almost no words to describe how he sounded, but it made Buffy want to weep with joy that she was able to hear him.

I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side,
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do,
Baby I’m amazed by you.


As the part of the song came on when the background music faded out for a few seconds, Spike twirled Buffy out from his body and back in again when the music came crashing back in, timing the movements perfectly, and he never stopped singing. Buffy giggled happily, and her laughter was music to Spike’s ears.

Every little thing that you do,
I’m so in love with you,
It just keeps getting better.

I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side,
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do,
Oh oh yeah
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amazed by you.


Buffy stared at Spike with eyes full of love and tender devotion.
“My god…I never knew you could sing. That was… it was just…wow doesn’t even begin to describe it.”

Spike smiled and looked down almost bashfully. Buffy caught his face in her hands and kissed him. Spike ran his hands down to her thighs and lifted her up. Buffy wrapped her legs around Spike’s waist as he carried her over to the sofa, he lay her down and moved on top of her, kissing her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Spike awoke he glanced at the big grandfather clock on the opposite wall of the lounge. Twenty minutes past midnight. He looked at the golden beauty in his arms and kissed her cheek softly. He gently manoeuvred himself from underneath her and covered her with the blanket they had pulled over them when they had fallen asleep. He picked up a piece of paper from the hall table and wrote a quick note encase she woke up to find him gone.

Spike crouched by the sofa and ran a hand over her hair softly.

“Sweet dreams pet.” He whispered before placing a kiss to her forehead.

He stood up and crossed to the door, as he opened it he looked back at his beautiful lover, his girlfriend… his soul mate. He smiled and headed out into the cool night air, shutting the door softly behind him. Spike pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. The dim light from the street lamps and the smell of dew on the grass mixed with the cigarette smoke around him calmed him. The air was still, and the only sound he could hear was the wind rustling in the trees.

He stood like that for about five minutes before crushing his cigarette under his boot and walking to the tree below his window. He climbed it with ease and stepped lightly across the porch outside his window. Lifting it he slid in as quietly as he could. Nothing could prepare him for what…or rather who was lying on his bed.

She smiled at him from behind dark eyes.

“Did you miss me pretty William?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now what did you think of that?!

Hope the smut in the wilderness was to everyone’s liking!

I’m so sorry I didn’t update sooner. The computer got packed away the evening after I posted my last chapter, and after my last exam was over and I travelled up to my new home a week after my family, I had to move my stuff into my room, start at a new college and try and find a job! So that’s why I haven’t updated.

I am so sorry it took so long but I’ve had such a lack of creativity and inspiration due to the fact that on another show that I write fanfiction for the female character was just killed off!

There’s also the fact that the computer is now in the lounge and it’s really difficult to try and write hot smut when your little sister keeps peering over your shoulder asking “what you doing?”.

But I’m sitting at the computer surrounded by tissues and sneezing constantly, my hay fever is killing me! I can barely breathe! Whose stupid bloody idea was it to move to the middle of the bloody country side anyway! Its been said on the Radio that this year so far the hay fever is the worst ever recorded in living history (glad it’s not just me thinking I’m a major wuss!)

Summer Holidays are coming up soon, so I should have more time to write, but I’m gonna have to log major hours at my new job (provided I get it, gotta go for an interview sometime this week!) cos we’re going on a cruise at the end of August and I need about £400 cos a girl’s gotta have new clothes and spending money, isn’t that right!

Also, as I was writing this AN mum shouted from the living room about a news report of two women aged 20 and 19 who were setting off for a night on the town and kicked down the door of a burning house with their stilettos and rescued the people inside! See shoes are good! So next time any one says anything about having too many shoes tell them they could be useful in an emergency!

And the song was 'Amazed' by Lonestar.