~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffy lead Spike out into the dark garden, the only light coming from the huge moon that loomed over them. She stopped at their hammock and sat motioning for Spike to sit as well. “So you need to tell me more about yourself.” Spike could see Buffy was smiling up at him, the moon light bathed her features in a pale, silver glow. “You haven’t heard enough already?” Spike smirked. “I’ve heard about your last high school, where you used to live, all that, but I want to know more about you, what things you like.” Spike smiled down at her, her scent intoxicating him. She was so close to him, all he wanted to do was lean down and capture those beautiful, perfect lips. “Well, I like reading, I play the guitar, I like walking. My favourite band is the Ramones, with the Sex Pistols coming a very close second. Anything else…” Buffy reached up and traced the scar on his left eyebrow. It felt like electricity coursing through his body. “How’d you get this?” “It was when I was living in Kent a couple of years ago, some guys were beating up my deaf mate. He was trying to tell them he was deaf, but you know, deaf people, their vocabulary isn’t as well defined because they can’t hear themselves speaking. Anyway these guys thought he was taking the piss out of them so they clocked him one. So I stepped up, knocked one of the guys out, but didn’t see the fist coming from the other direction, and…” he trailed off gesturing to his scar. “Did it hurt?” Buffy asked quietly, mesmerised by his tale of heroism. He got hurt protecting someone else, this guy just seemed too good to be true. “Not really. What about you? Any war wounds?” Buffy got up off the hammock, and stood before the garden swing, “This was the culprit of many accidents. I haven’t been able to bring myself to go on it again since I fell of when I was about nine and broke my arm in three places.” Buffy didn’t realise Spike was standing next to her. “Well its about time you faced your fears.” Spike said quietly. “Oh no, I don’t think so” Buffy said backing away. Spike caught her arm gently. “I promise I’ll catch you if you fall” Spike whispered. Buffy smiled up at him before sitting gently on the swing. Spike moved behind her and pushed gently and she moved forwards and then back in one swift motion. Each time he caught her around the waist, and then pushed her away again gently.

Spike placing his hands on her waist each time he caught her slowly eased her fears away. Then she realised he was softly whispering to her when he caught her. “Makes you feel free…” “No restraints…” “free to feel…” “Free to do what you want…” Then he stopped her flush against his body and she placed her feet on the ground keeping her in the position she was. Spike’s hands moved around to her bare stomach. “Free to do what your heart…what your body desires…” Buffy was entranced. The cool breeze brushing through her hair, the wind rushing through the leaves, Spike’s hands on her body, she had never felt so much desire in her body, than that for the man standing behind her. His warm breath was whispering across the back of her neck.

Buffy ran one hand down to where his hands rested on her abdomen and the other snaked behind her to run up to the back of Spike’s neck and gently play with the hairs there. She pushed back a little more with her feet and heard Spike groan softly, and felt an obvious hardness against the small of her back. Buffy let out a breathy moan. Her hand was resting over his and she gently guided it down towards the top of her jeans, and Spike’s already aching cock grew harder when he realised what she needed him to do. She turned her head slightly and saw his eyes, now cloaked with desire, staring into hers. Their lips were so close that they were sharing breaths. She was just about to close the distance between them when light fell across the garden from the back door being opened. “Buffy, Spike? You out here?” It was Joyce, but luckily she didn’t see them. Buffy gasped, a mix of needing to let this pent up desire out, and at almost being caught. “Coming Mom!” Buffy called a little too breathily. “God I wish you were coming” Spike whispered huskily in her ear, his hand travelling a little further south. Buffy released a small moan, but then remembered her mother was at the door and could see them any time, and she sprang away from Spike and tried to look as innocent as possible as her mother stepped out on to the back porch. Buffy looked back at Spike with an ‘oh how much I want you’ and ‘I’m so sorry’ look. He smiled at her, knowing full well that if Joyce had caught he and Buffy in the position they were in just a few seconds ago he would never stand a chance of seeing her again. After all Joyce seemed to like him but he was damn sure that after just a few hours of knowing her daughter, she wouldn’t be too happy to see Spike with his hands down Buffy’s pants.
Buffy tried to get her breathing under control and she and Spike walked back into the house and innocently as they could.
They reached the front door and saw Joyce saying goodbye to Giles. Spike took Buffy’s hand in his and placed a soft kiss on it. “See you tomorrow luv.” Then he and his dad left for their house.

Spike turned one last time before entering his house to see Buffy watching him go. He waved a goodbye before entering his house. Buffy turned back inside and sighed. “I’m beat mom, I’m gonna head for bed. Need any help with the dishes” Buffy offered. “I’m okay sweetie, Mr.Giles helped me” Joyce replied. “Ok, see you in the morning mom.” She placed a chaste kiss on her mothers cheek before running up to her bedroom.

She shut and locked the door and took in a deep breath. She looked out of her window and her heart almost stopped for a beat. She saw Spike at his window, shirtless. A smile fell across Buffy’s lips. If she could see him, chances were he could see her. She put her back to the window and pretended that she was simply undressing for the night.

Spike had sprinted up the stairs after saying a hasty goodnight to his dad. His room had the bare necessities out, the bed was made up, but that was about it, most of his other stuff was still in boxes or downstairs waiting to be brought up in the morning. He turned to see something that made his still hard cock grow harder. Buffy was undressing in front of her window with her back to him. She was dressed in just a black bra and thong, but from this distance he couldn’t see the detail. Just the underwear and Buffy’s golden hair flowing down her back. He turned back from the window, locked his door and shed his trousers, freeing his aching hardness.
Buffy looked back over her shoulder to see Spike drop his trousers, but unfortunately he had his back to her and she only saw his perfectly formed ass, just begging to be bitten. His light went off and she saw no more of the ‘Spike strip show’.
Buffy climbed into bed and her thoughts turned back to the events that had happened in the garden and she found herself retracing the path Spike’s hands had taken, only this time there was no mother bursting in on them and her hand went all the way into her damp thong.
Spike had shut off the light and was now laying on his bed and remembering the way Buffy’s skin had felt, the way she had wanted him so badly she had pushed his hand further towards the destination they were already heading for. His hand was wrapped around his shaft and he pumped it slowly, using the drops of pre-cum to lubricate his actions.
Buffy used her free hand to remove her bra and she turned off her bedside lamp and removed her thong shortly after. While one hand tugged at her breasts she imagined it was Spike’s hand that was making its way back to its goal. She ran her finger lightly over her clit and gasped at how already aroused she was. “Spike” she whispered, “Oh god Spike” she gasped as her finger slid up inside her opening and her hips raised off the bed to meet her fingers.
Spike remembered Buffy’s sent so well, it was as if she were right here with him, her clever little hand pumping his cock, making him painfully hard, and squeezing harder. Spike closed his eyes. “Buffy” He moaned. “Oh fuck Buffy” his hips rising off the bed to meet his hand.
Buffy now inserted two fingers into herself and rubbed harder, “oh fuck, yes! Oh fuck Spike!” she gasped, her hand picking up pace, her other hand squeezing her hardened nipple, imagining it was Spike’s tongue sucking them. Thoughts of Spike’s tongue drove her to new heights as she imagined his tongue working furiously on her clit and his fingers pumping in and out of her. “oh baby so close!”

Spike could feel his orgasm coming. The knot in his stomach kept getting tighter. “Fuck me Buffy, use your tongue, ah!” He whispered
Buffy was so close all she needed was release. “Oh, uh, yeah, now, so close, I’m coming” she whimpered as quietly as she could, thrusting her fingers in and out of herself. That’s when she heard it, soft groans travelling on the still night air through the open window. Then… “oh fuck me Buffy”. Spike was jacking off thinking about her. Their houses weren’t that far apart but she could still hear him. That was all she needed to send her into a furious orgasm, “uh, now, I’m coming, SPIKE!” was the last words she got out before she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming the house down with the force of her orgasm.
He was almost there, he could feel it, then he heard it, a moaned “uh, now, I’m coming, SPIKE”, from Buffy. ‘Oh god, she’s getting herself off ‘cos of me’. That was all he needed to gain release. And he came, hard “Oh fuck Buffy!”, then clenching his teeth to keep as quiet as possible.
Buffy’s orgasm coursed through her like molten hot lava and her body jerked as her juices coated her fingers, but in her mind it was Spike’s fingers that had brought her to climax. As her orgasm subsided she fell into a blissful sleep, just as Spike had when he had come down from his high.
Tomorrow was going to be very interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I had to relieve the sexual tension some how! I hope you like this chapter. keep the reviews coming in. I love reading them. I'm in the process of writing the next chapter. Hopefully i'll post tomorrow.