AN-: Ok I do realise that in reality Joyce and Giles would most likely have heard Buffy and Spike’s antics last night, but for arguments sake, lets just say they went temporarily deaf while Buffy and Spike were…relieving their tension!
Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews. I’m so glad people are enjoying this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy awoke the next day with the sunlight streaming in through the window, she could hear a noise coming from somewhere, but couldn’t hear what it was. She opened her eyes, and squinted around the room for the source of the noise. Then she realised it wasn’t coming from her room. It was coming from outside. She sat up, but fell back onto the bed. Mornings really didn’t agree with her.

As her sleep filled mind cleared, the sound became clearer. It was music she could hear, or more precisely, a guitar. She managed to haul herself out of bed, and threw on a bathrobe. She went to her window and looked out. Spike’s window was open and she could hear an electric guitar being played, she wondered which band it was. Spike had said he liked the Ramones and Sex Pistols, but having heard none of their songs, she did not know who it was, if it were either of them at all. Just then she saw Spike walk slowly past the window, his electric guitar in his hands, and he was pacing around the room playing. It was amazing. Damn that man had talent. She sat there listening to Spike playing until he suddenly stopped and left the room. Giles had probably called him or something.

She looked at her clock. 8.21 the digital display read. Buffy then set about getting showered and dressed.

At about five to nine, Buffy made her way downstairs and found her mother in the kitchen reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. “Morning honey. Sleep well?” Buffy’s mind flitted back to last nights events and felt a wave of pleasure wash though her when she remembered how she had got off thinking about Spike and how she had heard him calling out ‘oh fuck me Buffy’ and a series of groans. “Yeah, very well, thanks. I think helping Spike move in tired me out” Buffy replied, pouring herself a glass of Orange Juice. Although the moving in she really wanted Spike to have done last night was a totally different matter.

“What are you up to today?” Joyce asked her.
“Well I was planning on taking Spike round the neighbourhood. You know, a sort of guided tour, just to get him familiarised with things. I’ll see if Xander and Willow are free so Spike can meet them, that way he’ll know a few people when he comes to St.James’.”
“That’s a good idea. He’s a very nice boy isn’t he” Joyce said.
Buffy inwardly leapt for joy. Her mother liked Spike, although she was sure that if she had seen what they were up to in the garden last night she would have a very different view on him.
“Yeah, he is” Buffy agreed quietly.

After consuming some toast and another glass of orange juice, Buffy brushed her teeth and gave herself the once over in the mirror. After she was satisfied with her appearance she pocketed her wallet and phone and headed out to see Spike.

When she arrived next door she saw Giles come out of the front door and collect the mail from the letter box. When he saw her he greeted her warmly. “Good morning Buffy. How are you today?”
Buffy smiled at him. “I’m good thanks, how are you?”
“Very well thank you.” Giles replied.
“I was wondering if I could borrow your son for a few hours today, I was going to show him around, give him the guided tour so to speak.” Buffy asked.
“I’m sure he would love to, he’s been up since six this morning unpacking everything. Come in and you can ask him” Giles said, motioning for Buffy to follow him inside.

Giles shut the door behind him and stopped at the bottom of the stairs and called “William!”
“Yes Dad!” was yelled from somewhere upstairs.
“Buffy’s here” Giles told him, before excusing himself saying he had some more unpacking to do. After watching Giles go she turned back and saw Spike coming down the stairs.
“Hey pet, how are you?” He asked, smiling at her as he descended.
“I’m good how are you…” then she smiled innocently as she added “…sleep well?”
“I had very pleasant dreams.” Spike smirked as he reached the last step.
“That’s good to... hear” Buffy smiled wickedly, emphasising the last word.
Their banter was cut short as Giles entered the hall and crossed over into the living room.

“I was wondering if you were free today, I was gonna show you around the neighbourhood.” Buffy asked. Spike’s eyes lit up.
“Hmm, spend all day moving boxes from one room to another, or have a guided tour with a beautiful woman. Decisions, decisions” Spike acted as if he was mulling it over.
Buffy’s insides were dancing. He had just called her beautiful.
Spike smiled. “I’m all yours pet.” “See you later dad!” Spike called to Giles as he and Buffy headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They’d barely got out of the driveway before Buffy’s mobile started to ring. She opened it to see the display flashing ‘Willow Mobile’. She pressed the receive button and put it to her ear.
“Hey Will………. I’m fine, how are you? ……….yeah ………. I’m with Spike at the moment ………. My new next door neighbour ………. Yeah he is ……….hold on I’ll ask him”
She put her hand over the receiver. “Willow and Xander want to meet for coffee later, do you want to come? You don’t have to.” Buffy asked him.
“Coffee sound good, although I’m more of a tea drinker. Dad’s bloody traditions have rubbed off on me.” Spike replied.
Buffy smiled and turned back to the phone. “Yeah, Spike’s up for it ………. When do you want to meet? ………. Eleven ………. OK, see you then ………. I will ……….ok, bye” Buffy ended the call and put the phone back in her pocket.
“Are you sure you don’t mind.” Buffy asked. “Of course not, you said last night that they go to St,James’?”. Buffy nodded.
“Well, I’ll know two more people in that case won’t I.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at Costa at about ten to eleven. On the ‘Buffy tour’ Spike had been shown the local park near the college. It was beautiful with the leaves just turning from green to browns, oranges and reds. On the way had been the cinema, the local night club ‘Lush’, various restaurants and café’s, all situated about two miles from their houses. They lived just outside town, and the view they got in their way in had been amazing. The town was quite small, situated in the rural Sussex countryside. It was nothing like where he had lived in America where it had all been industrialised and commercialised.

The countryside surrounding them was beautiful, with rolling hills and trees as far as you could see, the roads were quiet, but grew gradually busier as they neared the town. Spike hadn’t really seen much of the area when he and his Dad had bought the house and on their way into town, Buffy pointed out a small river that was brilliant to relax by in the summer. It took them about half an hour to walk into town, and Buffy would have driven but seeing as she wanted to show Spike the beauty of the countryside surrounding them it was better to walk than have it whizzing by the window.

When they walked into Costa, it was virtually deserted, apart from a few tables with couples situated at them. Buffy walked up to the counter and placed her order of tea for Spike and a cappuccino for herself. She was just about to reach into her wallet when Spike handed some money to the waiter.
“My treat” he smiled down at Buffy.
“You don’t have to do that.” Buffy told him. “At least let me pay for my drink.” She asked him.
“Nope, you took the time to show me around it’s the least I could do.” He told her.

The waiter handed them their drinks and they walked over and sat on one of the sofa’s against the wall, placing their drinks on the table in front of them. While Spike was leaning forwards Buffy stealthily slipped a five pound not into Spike’s back pocket.

When Spike looked at her, she realised she wasn’t as stealthy as she thought, and tried to look as innocent as possible, shifting her gaze to one of the paintings on the wall, before stealing a glance at Spike who was giving her an playful accusatory glare.
He reached round and pulled the money from his back pocket, before leaning towards her. Buffy crossed her arms so her hands were out of his reach, but instead Spike slipped the note underneath the strap of her thong which was peaking up from above her jeans.
“Hey! Don’t treat me like you’re personal stripper.” Buffy joked.
“If only luv, if only.” Spike whispered hotly in her ear, his hand gently caressing her waist just above where he had slipped the money. Buffy swallowed. ‘God, how could this man make the simple exchange of money so sexy?’
His breath on her neck, and his hand’s caress giving her a very vivid memory of last night.
Buffy glanced at the doorway and saw Willow and Xander walking in. She turned her gaze back to Spike and saw him looking at her with the same look in his eyes as there had been last night.
She took in a shaky breath before managing to form the words “Willow… Xander…they’re here.”
Spike’s eyes shifted to see a red haired girl and a boy with black hair, both about the same age as Buffy walking in. Spike sighed and pulled away from Buffy. Buffy smiled at him, hoping to convey in her eyes just how much she wanted him, before standing up to greet her friends.

“Hey guys” Buffy greeted her friends with a hug. Turning to Spike, she introduced her friends to him.
“Guys this is Spike, Spike this is Willow and Xander.” Spike smiled at them and shook each of their hands, Willow in a gentle, soft shake, Xander in a more manly but still polite way.
Xander turned to Willow, “I’m gonna get us some drinks.” He turned and walked to the counter to place his order.
Willow seated herself on the sofa opposite Buffy and Spike. “So Spike, Buffy told me you’re her new neighbour. Where’d you move from?” Willow asked Spike.
“California, but I was only out there for the past two years. Before then I was living in Kent.” Spike replied.
“Ah, well that explains why you don’t sound American at all. What was it like out there?”
“Well, the weather was different, but even that couldn’t keep me from coming back to the mother land. It’s just so much more peaceful and relaxed out here.” Spike replied.
“So what…thanks” Willow said as Xander handed her a cup of coffee.
“So what college are you going to?” Willow asked.
Spike stole a quick glance at Buffy before replying “St.James.”
“Hey, same as us. At least you won’t be a total newbie!” Xander chimed in.

The rest of the conversation was filled with Spike getting to know more about Willow and Xander and they in turn knowing more about Spike. Buffy didn’t say much during the conversations, her heart was still racing from the near repeat performance of last night. When they got up to leave, Xander offered Buffy and Spike a lift back to their house as he had driven to town with Willow. Buffy gratefully accepted. Being this close to Spike was eating at her self-control. If she didn’t get somewhere private with him she was going to throw herself on him and beg that her take her there and then.

Xander pulled up outside Buffy’s house about 10 minutes after they left Costa. “Hey, have you guys got any plans for tonight?” Willow asked.
“I don’t think so.” Buffy replied, she looked at Spike. “I’m just gonna be doing some more unpacking.”
“Well Xander and I were gonna catch a movie then head over to Lush. You guys wanna come? It’s up to you of course, if you want to.” Willow finished.
Spike glanced at Buffy. “I’m up for it if you are?”
Her brain was screaming at her. ‘DARK CINEMA, IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY TO SPIKE, THEN NIGHT CLUB AND DANCING! IF YOU GO YOU I WILL NOT BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR SELF-CONTROL”
While her brain was screaming, her mouth managed to produce the words “Yeah sure why not!” Her mind groaned. ‘why do I even bother’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou guys so much for the reviews. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you took the time to read and review my story. I hope you liked the chapter. I'll update again as soon as i can i promise.
This chapter is dedicated to Allison, Sarah g, spuffylurkergirl, Essi, BuffyandSpikeForever, Franchesca, songal, Lacey, dar, darla and Cordykitten.