AN-: I am SO sorry I haven’t updated sooner. We got a new computer at the beginning of the week and it’s still not working! Time’s also been very limited ‘cos of my family wanting to use the old computer, plus exams and stuff, but now they’re over, I hope to continue updating as regularly as possible.
So here’s the next chapter…enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy had never spent so long deciding what to wear. Clothes had been pulled out of the wardrobe and thrown back in countless times, she was sure she had tried on the same outfits several times and didn’t realise it. She wanted to look sexy and irresistible because tonight, she had decided, she was going to make her move. Buffy was sick of people interrupting her and Spike every time they got even close to kissing. She wanted to feel his lips on her so badly.

After about three quarters of an hour Buffy decided on a pair of light blue jeans, and a black halter neck top.
Buffy looked at her clock and saw it was twenty five to five, which meant she had just over two hours till Xander and Willow were coming to pick them up. She lay her clothes on her bed and was just about to go downstairs to fix herself something to eat before she got ready, when a highly interesting thought crossed her mind.

She picked up the phone in the hall and dialled, and after just three rings it picked up.
“Hello?” the voice on the other end spoke. It sent shivers down her spine just to hear his voice.
“Hey Spike it’s me.”
“Hey luv, you OK?” Spike asked.
“I’m fine, how’re you?”
“I’m good thanks pet.”
“ I was wondering if you had any plans for dinner?”
“I was gonna grab a bite to eat before we went out.”
“Well, why don’t you come over here, I was gonna order pizza, but if you’re…”
“Pizza sounds great!” Spike cut her off.
Buffy smiled, “So how about you come over about six o’clock. What pizza shall I order you?”
“The hottest, spiciest one on the menu.” Spike purred down the line.
“Sure you can handle it?” Buffy quipped.
“Oh I can handle anything you give me pet.”
“Care to wager on that?”
“Just name your terms luv.” Spike purred.
“Fine, if you can eat all of the hottest, spiciest, mouth burning pizza I choose, then you can have…anything…you…want” Buffy whispered saucily.
“Anything?”
“Anything” Buffy confirmed.
“OK, see you at six, but it better be hot.” He finished before putting the phone down.
‘Oh I assure you it will be Spike’ Buffy thought to herself as she ran upstairs to re choose her outfit. ‘It’ll definitely be hot’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy stepped out of the shower, steam filling the bathroom. She walked over to the window and opened it, letting the steam out. The sun was setting over the hill and it silhouetted the trees in a warm orange, making the trees and bushes look black. She walked into her bedroom and smiled at her choice of wardrobe. Spike wanted hot, he’d get hot. Who said it was just the pizza that had the right, to make Spike drool. She dried off and pulled on a lacy black, strapless bra and a black thong that had ribbons at the side to tie it together. She wrapped a dry towel around her and picked up the phone. She dialled the number from the pizza flyer that she had brought upstairs from the kitchen.
When she had ordered the hottest pizza the pizza place had, and also asked if they could add extra chilli’s to it, she set about doing her hair. Twenty minutes later it was dry and she looked over at the clock and saw she had twenty five minutes till Spike arrived, and the pizza shortly after.
She got out her make-up and applied a dark pink shade to her eyes and a few sweeps of black mascara. She outlined her eyes in black eyeliner, and smudged it slightly to give her eyes a smoky, sultry look. She got out a dark red lip gloss and a peachy rose blusher, which she brushed over her cheeks to give them a bit of colour.

When she had finished with her make-up she swept her hair up on the back of her head and placed grips in it to keep it there, and left a few strands hanging down. With about ten minutes till Spike arrived she pulled her clothes and shoes on. She threw all her necessities into a small hand bag and straightened up her room, throwing things into drawers and smoothing the bed out, just as the door bell rang. She walked down the stairs and opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Buffy opened the door Spike almost passed out. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. Buffy was dressed in black leather pants and a black, lace decorated bustier that pushed her breasts up and made a certain part of Spike’s anatomy spring to life.
“Your hot, spicy food will be here soon” She purred lustily.
The temporary block between his brain and mouth seemed to dissipate and he felt a new desire rise deep within him as he stepped closer to her.
“I think it’s already arrived.” Spike whispered huskily staring down into her eyes before winding a hand around to the small of her pack and pulling her against him. She gasped as his hips ground against hers and she felt his obvious desire for her, rubbing against her leather covered crotch. She looked up and gazed into his eyes.
“You thought any more about your…” she pushed her crotch into his jean covered cock, “…prize?”
“Oh I know exactly what I want.” Spike groaned out.
“Good”, Buffy coked her head to one side, “’cos I know what I want when you lose.”
“Sorry luv, but that ain’t gonna happen.” Spike smirked down at her as a motor scooter pulled up in front of Buffy’s house and a pizza delivery guy stepped off. He took the pizza out of the box keeping it warm on the back of his bike and walked up the drive way.
“Miss Summers?” The boy asked.
“Yeah.” Buffy smiled up at Spike before stepping away to take the pizza from the boy.
“That’s sixteen pounds eighty please.” They boy told Buffy and she handed him a twenty and told him to keep the change. He smiled gratefully and thanked her before turning and getting back on his scooter and driving off.
“Nope” Buffy told Spike as he reached for his wallet. “My treat” She smiled as she walked back into the house.

Spike followed Buffy into the kitchen, her ass swaying from side to side oh so provocatively. Spike didn’t know how much longer his restraint would last. She placed the pizza’s on the island in the middle of the kitchen.
“Your mum not home?” Spike asked as he sat opposite Buffy.
“No, she’s staying overnight with a friend who’s just had a baby. So it’s just me. Home all alone till tomorrow afternoon.” Buffy smiled devilishly. “Now, about this little wager. If I win, you have to finish what you started in the garden the other night.”
‘Running his hands over Buffy’s body, hell that wasn’t a forfeit he was expecting’ “Seems reasonable” Spike whispered huskily.
“But you still need to tell me what you expect to win.” Buffy told him.
“Suggest something, and I’ll see if I like it?” Spike’s eyes boring into hers.
“Alright.” Buffy smiled, picking up a slice of the pizza that was to be Spike’s doom. She walked around stood in front of him.
“If you win, you get a little more of that stripper action you wanted earlier, how does that sound?”
Spike leaned forward, his mouth opening and his tongue darting out to take a bite out of the pizza but Buffy pulled it back. Buffy’s eyes hooded with desire stared into his as thoughts about what that tongue could do to her rushed through her mind.
“Ah, no biting yet. Is that what you want? A private…” Buffy leaned her body towards him, keeping the pizza out of reach, “…personal…” She ran her free hand down his chest to the belt buckle on his jeans and cupped the mound in his trousers, causing him to groan and his eyes to close. “…strip?”
Buffy had no idea where this confident passion had arisen from, but she damn well liked it.
Spike slowly opened his eyes. “You got yourself a deal.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: Sorry this chapter is so short, like I said before time really wasn’t on my side. I hope you liked it. I will write the next chapter as soon as I can, and you’ll find out the outcome of the wager then. Hope you liked it.
This chapter is dedicated to sarah g, blondiebear, darla, Franchesca, BuffyandSpikeForever, seraiza, tina, Lacey, songal and Cordykitten. Thanks so much for your kind and inspiring reviews.