~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike was reeling from Buffy’s proposition. He could feel there was something between them, but he had no idea how much she wanted him. All he had been able to think about since meeting her was how he wanted to run his hands all over her and worship her body with his mouth. He had had no idea that when he had agreed to this little wager that if he succeed or failed really held no consequences for him. Provided there were no interruptions he would be able to show Buffy just how much he desired her.

Now he was down to his last piece of pizza. Buffy had certainly been right when she had told him it would be hot and spicy, although he didn’t realise Buffy herself was going to be hotter than anything he could ever dream of. When Buffy had leant down to a cupboard to get out a plate Spike almost died from choking on his food when her leather covered ass presented itself to his view. Buffy thought he was almost giving up, but the prospect of a strip from Buffy spurred him on and he was almost done, although his mouth was raging like an inferno.

Spike swallowed the last piece of pizza and smirked at Buffy. “Looks like you owe me some stripper action.”
“Seems I do.” Buffy grinned sinfully as she got up from her stool and walked over to Spike like a panther pursuing its prey. “But it’ll have to wait till later ‘cos Xander’s gonna be here any minute.”
She pushed Spike’s legs apart slightly and stepped in between them so she was closer to him. She laid her left hand on the top of Spike’s thigh, close to his cock and moved her other hand so that her fingers were slowly trailing down the top of his chest. She moved her face agonisingly close to his, her lips mere centimetres from his.
“Can you wait till later?” she whispered, her eyes hooded with desire and lust, as she darted her tongue out and it brushed quickly and lightly against Spike’s lips like butterfly wings.

Spike took in a shaky breath as his hand ran up the side of her stomach brushing against her breast as it continued its path up to Buffy’s lips. He brushed his thumb against her bottom lip as Buffy kissed it and her tongue darted out and licked it once, gently.
Their eyes had never left each others since Buffy had got up from her seat. They both knew Xander would be here in a few minutes, but Spike made the decision that both their hearts and bodies wanted.
“No” Spike half whispered, half gasped as he pulled her body against his and crushed his lips to hers.

Despite all the flirting, this was the first time they had kissed and it felt like a fire was rising deep within their bodies. Buffy’s tongue immediately darted into Spike’s mouth and he caressed it with hers.
Spike hands went down to her waist and he lifted her up as she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth as she claimed his mouth again in a fiery kiss, their tongues duelling, her crotch grinding against his cock. They both gasped as Spike’s hips thrust forward, applying more pressure. Buffy broke away, gasping for breath as Spike trailed kisses along her jaw line and down her throat.
He licked and kissed his way up to her ear and whispered huskily “God Buffy, I need you so much.” Buffy pushed her hips down, applying more force and was rewarded with a groan from Spike.

Buffy ran her hand down Spike’s chest and was halfway through undoing his belt buckle when there was a knock at the front door. Spike pulled back and rested his forehead against hers, their eyes staring into each others, breathing heavily. Buffy pressed her lips to his and sucked his lip in between hers. “Later…” she whispered against his lips, before climbing off Spikes lap, taking his hand and pulling him towards the door, Spike adjusting the rather obvious bulge in his pants on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car journey to the cinema had cooled off their wild desires for the moment. Buffy’s eyes darted to Spike’s, and as though her had felt her looking at him Spike looked at her and he saw in her eyes a mischievous, sinful, predatory look. He knew he was going to pay for beating Buffy in their wager, but hell, it was definitely worth it.

When they neared the cinema Xander parked in the car park opposite.
“You two OK?” Willow asked.
“Yeah. You seem a bit quiet.” Xander added as he got out of the car.
“Fine.” Buffy smiled.
“Yeah. Never better.” Spike assured him.

As they made their way over to the cinema, Spike and Buffy dropped back slightly from Willow and Xander so they couldn’t be heard. Spike stepped closer to Buffy and ran his hand down her arm, sending shivers up her spine.
“You know, I’m not gonna be able to last throughout the film without kissing you again.” Spike whispered.
“Well, if you do…you’ll get a reward later.” Buffy gave his ass a light slap as she sped up her walking slightly so Spike couldn’t grab her and threw a playful smile over her shoulder.
“Little minx.” Spike said quietly so only Buffy could hear, and she winked at him in reply before they walked through the front foyer of the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked into the cinema as the trailers for upcoming features were rolling. It wasn’t difficult to find spaces, this particular auditorium was the largest of the six, and there were probably only a few people in each row. Willow and Xander took two seats and Buffy and Spike sat in the two behind them.
As they discarded coats and placed them on the empty seats next to them, the film started and they made themselves comfy.

They managed to keep a lid on their desire till about half way through the film. That was until Buffy felt Spike’s fingers making patterns on her upper arm. She looked at him and saw he was watching the screen but a smile played across his lips as his hand travelled further down her arm. Spike turned his gaze on her and saw the playful ‘what are you doing’ look in her eyes.
He leaned in closer towards her and whispered “You didn’t say anything about touching”, his hand now resting on her stomach. Buffy took his duster from the pile of coats next to her and laid it across them.

Spikes hand travelled down to the clasp on her pants and skilfully undid it, sliding his hand down into her thong, the zipper being pushed down as he went. Buffy’s breath caught in her throat as his finger ran lightly across her clit, her eyes falling closed.
“You like that kitten?” Spike whispered hotly in her ear, catching the lobe lightly in between his teeth.
Her mouth formed the word ‘yes’ but no sound came out.

Luckily the film they had chosen to see was all action and explosions, which meant lots of noise to cover up Buffy and Spike’s lustful behaviour.
Buffy’s hips lifted off the seat as Spike delved one finger into her damp pussy. “Gonna make you come baby.” Spike murmured softly to her.
Her brain granted her one coherent thought in the midst of Spike’s ministrations, and her hand moved across to Spike’s belt buckle and she turned her head and looked into his eyes, before whispering “I can’t be selfish now can I?” her hand moving inside his jeans. She was pleasantly surprised to find no boxers.

Buffy undid the zipper and released his hardening cock. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked up and down once, causing Spike to groan quietly. Buffy gripped Spike’s cock harder as he thrust two fingers inside of her, and rubbed his thumb across her clit.
She stroked her hand up, running her fingers around the head, at which point Spike’s hips jerked, a sure sign that he enjoyed that. As his fingers sped up, Buffy’s grip tightened as she stroked down and up again, each time she reached the head, his hips jerking.
“God Buffy…I’m not gonna be able to hold on much longer.” Spike moaned in her ear.
“Me neither.” Buffy whispered, as Spike pinched her clit she whimpered softly. Spike could feel she was close, and as her pussy clamped down around his fingers he crushed his mouth down on hers and he came with her, each swallowing the others cries.
The film producers must have been on their side, because as they climaxed there was a huge, lengthy explosion in the movie, which covered up their passionate moans of release.

As they came down from their high, they caught their breath, whilst doing up zippers and belts. When they were straightened out, Buffy glanced at Willow and Xander, who were completely engrossed in the movie. She moved and leant in closer to Spike, resting her head on his shoulder. Spike kissed the top of her forehead before resting his head on the top of hers, and wrapping his arm around her pulling her close.
“Was that my reward for lasting as long as I did without kissing you?” Spike whispered.
“I think so.” Buffy replied, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: Sorry I didn’t really give much detail about the film, but I doubt that’s what you wanted to read about. I hope you liked it. Stay tuned ‘cos there’s still College to come, and I wonder what naughty things they can get up to there. Plus I intend to put some shocker moments in……….
This chapter was dedicated to BuffyandSpikeForever, songal, Essi, shippy, Mimi, Seraiza, Lacey, Samica, Bint, Allison, spuffylurkergirl, blondiebear, Darla, sarah g, Franchesca. Thanks for your reviews guys. Now we have the new computer working I should be able to update regularly.