I just realised I haven’t put a disclaimer on this story (or any of my other works on this site for that matter). Any hoo, I don’t own anything related to the Buffyverse (although I would like to own Spike and have my wicked way with him, but sadly that will have to remain a dream). All Buffy stuff belongs to Joss and co, and the songs used in this fan fic belong to the artists listed at the bottom of the page. I do not intend to cause any infringements of any laws what so ever :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the credits of the movie started to roll, Buffy and Spike quickly but unwillingly disentangled themselves from each other, just as Xander and Willow turned around.
“So what did you think guys?” Willow asked.
“It was great, that explosion in the middle, wow!” Buffy smiled and glanced at Spike who was putting on his leather duster a smile forming across his lips.
“I know it was like BOOM, you think they’re all dead but nope, it was all a ploy. That’s the secret to a good movie guys, lots of action and suspense.” Xander informed them.
“Said by the guy who has spent all his summer watching movies, so you’d better believe him.” Willow smiled as they all headed for the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked into Lush to the thumping beat of a dance song. Xander took the drink orders and he and Willow made their way to the bar as Buffy and Spike found an empty couch. Spike sat down, and took Buffy’s hand pulling her down next to him, and she landed with her legs draped over one of his. His mouth moved to trail kisses along her neck and she felt the fire rise within her.
“What about Will and Xander?” Buffy whispered, her teeth nipping at his ear lobe.
“They’ll be gone for a few minutes.” Spike assured her, his tongue now making its way across to the other side of her neck.
Buffy’s head dropped back onto the rear of the couch as she let out a breathy moan and pulled Spike’s lips to hers, her tongue entering his mouth to be met immediately by his. Spike moved his body slightly so he was now pressing Buffy up against the back of the couch with his upper body.
Spike broke off just as Xander and Willow turned from the bar and started heading in their direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had been talking about their plans for when college started, when Buffy stood up and offered her hand out to Spike,
“Come on, we’re dancing.” She told him as he took her hand and she led him onto the dance floor.
“You see it too?” Willow asked Xander.
“Oh yeah, they totally want each other. D’you see the looks they were giving each other? I remember when you and I were like that.”
“Yeah. Although being only six years old I don’t think we were exchanging the kind of looks they were.” Willow grinned as she took a sip of her coke.
“Yeah. God I miss pre-school.” Xander sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy led Spike onto the dance floor as a sensual, rock song came on and Spike pulled Buffy close and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist and ran his hands up and down the bare skin at the small of her back.

~~~~~
Hush child - lay your sweet lips on me
This greed - bigger than you and me
Will you come again
~~~~~

She looked deeply into his eyes and saw the desire creep back into them that had been there just before he had kissed her back at her house. The memories came flooding back of Spike’s hands running over her body while he worshiped her mouth with his tongue. She moved her hips against his, her hand running down the side of his face as he let out a breathy moan, his cock becoming harder as Buffy rubbed her body against his.

~~~~~
Body
Tongue tied and a visceral third degree
Feel warm - centre of gravity
Wash us all away
Body never lies
~~~~~

Buffy turned around and spooned in against Spike as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She ground her hips and shoulders against him and he put his head to her neck kissing it gently. She couldn’t care less who was watching right now. His lips felt too good, his tongue warm and soft, lapping at her neck.

~~~~~
Will you come again
Will we stay friends
Oh you paralyze
There are times when I wish
That I was you
Thick skinned- cities you drive me through
~~~~~

Buffy wound one hand up to the back of Spike’s head and placed the other on his hands that were resting on her stomach. Their bodies swayed in unison, her ass grinding against his rock hard cock.
Around them various coupled looked on jealously at the couple totally lost in each other. They could never hope to grasp their passion and lust. Buffy and Spike could convey it merely in their dancing.

~~~~~
Better than me - you're a woman
Seven days and my system is free again
We rise - lose it on oblivion
Falling away - sorry for the way
Your child is on fire
~~~~~

“Spike…” Buffy gasped as Spike’s teeth bit down gently on her bare shoulder to suppress a groan, her hips pushed back and she stroked her ass against him.
Spike wasn’t going to last much longer. “Buffy…god I want you…so much” he whispered huskily in her ear.

~~~~~
Lick these my ruby lips
Drop your protein pills
Better just to lose yourself
We kiss we kiss we kiss
~~~~~

Buffy turned around and rested her forehead on his as she captured his lips in a heart searing kiss. Their bodies moving together, their souls screaming out for each other, wanting to touch, to feel, craving deeper intensities that they were already feeling.

~~~~~
Pretty words could never say
Will you come again
~~~~~

Buffy wrapped her arms around Spikes upper body, her fingers playing with the short, unkempt strands of blonde hair at the nape of his neck as the music faded into a slow, enchanting one that Buffy recognised. She pulled her lips away from Spike and their movements slowed to a soft sway in time with the music.

~~~~~
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am…
~~~~~

He had never felt so much lust and desire running through his body, but at the same time a feeling of peace and contentment. Spike stared into Buffy’s eyes, losing himself in her soul. He had only met her a day ago, but he felt like he had known her his whole life.

~~~~~
Taffy stuck and tongue tied
Stutter shook and uptight
~~~~~

Their foreheads still touching, the tip of his nose gently brushed against hers, before sweeping his lips softly against Buffy’s lips.

~~~~~
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am fine
~~~~~

Buffy took one hand from around Spike’s body and tenderly took his hand that was caressing small patterns on her hip and brought it up to his chest where she entwined her fingers with his and rested their hands over his heart. Buffy took Spike’s face in her free hand and pulled his lips to hers again to meet in a soft, sensual kiss, their eyes falling closed as they drowned in the sensations and passion that coursed through their veins.

~~~~~
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
~~~~~

Buffy moved her body closer to Spike’s, needing to get as close to him as possible. Her body craved his, longed for his skin to be on hers. Their bodies swayed and their tongues danced, both desperate to get lost inside each other.

~~~~~
I am folded and unfolded and unfolding
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
~~~~~

“Stay with me tonight.” Buffy breathed against his lips.
“If I do…” Spike whispered. “…I’ll never be able to leave you again.”
“Don’t ever leave me.” Buffy’s voice was now shaky. “God I can’t believe this…I’ve only known you a day but I know that I’m not going to be able to be without you.” She took in a trembling breath “The way you feel, the way you look at me, your voice, I want to cry at the thought that I might never have them again, but at the same time I want to lose myself in you completely.”
Spike pushed a lose strand of hair behind her ear.
“I’m not going anywhere.” He told her, before sealing his promise with a kiss.
“Let’s go” Buffy said softly, before pulling him over to Willow and Xander to tell them they were leaving.

~~~~~
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am fine
I am fine, I am… fine
~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-: I hope that chapter wasn’t too soppy. They’ve just had so much desire running through them, that I wanted to write out some of the emotions they were feeling. I hope you liked it. You all know what’s coming next… :)

The first song was called ‘Body’ by Bush (They sang ‘Out of this World’ whish was the song playing during the crypt door scene in ‘Dead Things’).
The second song was ‘Colorblind’ by Counting Crows. The song was from ‘Cruel Intentions’ – you see why I said Buffy recognised it, sneaky eh ;)

This chapter is dedicated to Allison, Cordykitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, quasi, sarah g, samica, Bint, Franchesca, Lacey, Mimi, darla, seraiza, and songal. I can’t thank you guys enough for sticking with this story and taking the time to read and review it, and as a reward for you all, steamy smut coming right up ;)

P.S - If anyone can tell me how to make ceratin parts of the text italic i would be so greatful. When i try to do it i end up putting the whole text in italics. Thanks.