REBEL HEARTS


Chapter 14: ‘We Belong Together’


A/N: Another spufette dilema…I cannot write sex scenes, period! I try and try, but…oh well, please read this anyway. Luv, S


Spike stood up from the chair, his arms still wrapped about Buffy, as he lifted her up and carried her over to the plushly covered bed. Before he lay her down on the rich, blue satin cover, that had been turned down, slightly, Spike stood Buffy up and untied the sash that held her emerald green gown together. The gown opened to reveal her creamy, silken skin, causing him to gasp in admiration of her body. He quickly slipped the garment off of her slim shoulders and long arms, tossing it on a nearby setee.

“You’re beautiful Buffy,” he whispered reverently, “like a work of art.” She blushed slightly, averting her eyes from his, making him smile at her, even as he felt the hard ache between his inner thighs yearn to just push her onto the bed and thrust into her sweet little cunny.

“I am afraid, Will,” Buffy whispered, her eyes still avoided his.

“Don’t be, luv,” he murmered as he pushed a loose strand of her golden hair behind her ear, “I will not hurt you, sweet. Never would hurt you. I promise I will be tender and gentle and everything you want me to be.”

She shook her head, “no,” she whispered shyly, “I do not mean I am afraid of ‘you’ but that I am afraid of my feelings for you. So afraid of the fact that I want you so much, so much that I am willing to throw away marriage vows and everything I have come to believe in, just to be with you.” Now, she raised her face, met his gaze with her own and saw the true love and passion in Will’s honest, lovely blue eyes.

“I do want you, Will,” she admitted in a low, feminine voice that belied the hardships that she had been through in the last few months.

‘He has no idea,’ she realized, ‘no idea of how I have hated my marriage to Riley, this place, Riley’s home, not mine, never mine. If it had not been for Andrew, Jesse and Mahalia, the other servants and slaves on this door to Hell itself, I would have ran months ago, back to Boston and my home. I hate this land, because it is Riley Finn’s land, but the people here? They are in my heart, my mind, forever. I would not, I could not ever let any of them down.’

William reached out and ran his long, slim fingers down her cheek, which brought out so many pleasant feelings and emotions in her. He wrapped one arm about her bare waist, the other arm and hand he placed on the back of her head, then pulled her face up to meet his.

“I love you,” he moaned, huskily as he kissed her lips with his wonderful, warm mouth.

Somehow, Buffy found herself laid on the rich, soft satin quilt of the bed, so quickly, yet gently, that she barely realized it until she looked up and saw William undressing himself. He made fast work of the clothes he wore and she felt herself growing hot and flushed as she watched every move he made.

She became aware, that while Will was not as tall as most men she knew, he was certainly built like a far larger man. His bare chest was well muscled, as were his upper arms. Not that she was surprised; after all he and she had been intimate enough for her to feel the strength in his body, just as he must have felt her curves. When he slipped his trousers off of his slim hips, Buffy gasped in surprise. Will wore no underclothes, of any kind, which should have shocked her, but simply caused her to blush in shy pleasure.

‘He is beautiful,’ she acknowledged silently, ‘like a sculpture by Michelangelo.’ He grinned at her, almost shyly, she thought. It simotaneously sent shivers down her spine, even while it made her stifle an innocent giggle.

Spike kneeled on the bed next to Buffy, surveying her body with the eye of an art lover.

“You are magnificent,” he murmered in awe, his eyes traveled from her sleek, soft neck, down to her ample breasts, lower to her stomache, which was pale as the rest of her. When his gaze rested on the soft, golden curls that covered her sex, he swallowed hard and shook his head quickly, just to clear his lust addled mind.

Without really thinking, he reached out his left hand and let his fingers settle on those lower golden curls. To his delight, when he touched Buffy’s sweet folds, he felt them drenched wet in want and need, that seemed to match his own.

“Oh, God Buffy,” he whimpered as he lay his body across hers and took her lips with his mouth. They kissed deeply, their tongues dueled in a passionate battle together until he pulled back, briefly, “I’ll be gentle,” he promised in a raspy voice. “I swear, I’ll never hurt you. Love you too much.”

She clasped his face in her tiny hands, searched his eyes for the truth of his love that dwelled there, “I know,” she whispered with a soft smile, “you would never, ever hurt me Will, dear. That, I know.”

“What do you want me to do, Buffy?” William asked with a tilt of his head, his eyes gleamed with affection for her.

“Make love to me, Will,” she sighed dreamily, her eyes half closed in pleasurable anticipation, “just make love to me like it is the end of the world and we are all that there is.”

William moaned in response to her request and she felt his whole body tremble against her own. “We ‘are’ all that there is in this world, Buffy my love,” he murmered as he kept his eyes glued to hers, “at least to me, we are.”

She pulled his face down to crush his lips against hers and parted her lips to allow his tongue to enter her hot mouth. ‘This seals it,’ she realized, ‘this is the bond between us, always.’

Spike felt like he was in Heaven. Everything he had longed for, wanted and dreamed of for three years was now in his grasp. Buffy was here, with him, willingly and completely. When she had finally agreed that she wanted him, wanted him to make love to her, like he had dreamed of, he realized, for maybe the first time, really, that there was a God in Heaven. And God loved William Michael Anderson, wanted him to be happy, felt he deserved happiness and love from Buffy.

“I love you,” he whispered into Buffy’s warm little ear as he carressed her body with his hands. His mouth skimmed her forehead, nose and cheeks before returning to her mouth and demanding entrance for his tongue.

“I love you,” he whispered again and again as he parted her long, silky legs with his knee and positioned his long hard shaft between them. “This seals it, Buffy my darling,” he whispered huskily, his eyes bore into her green orbs with love, passion and conviction. “There is no going back, no retreat, no regression from this bond we are about to form between us.”

She gazed into his eyes, her green eyes were full of such warmth and affection that he felt like crying, but he held back his tears.

“I know,” she murmered softly, “no going back, no retreat or regression. We will be bonded from this.”

‘Be gentle,’ his conscience kept repeating in Spike’s mind. ‘She has been so hurt, so abused by that monster she is married to. God only knows what he has done to her.’

Spike tried to push the thoughts of the horrors that Buffy’s husband may have inflicted on her. This was certainly no time to be thinking of Riley Finn’s abuses on Spike’s beloved Buffy, not while he was preparing to sink his cock into her very hot, wet little cunny.

‘Okay,’ Spike told himself, ‘forget the moron she’s married to. It’s immaterial. Buffy has always belonged to you, William Anderson. Always will, so just make love to her, like she wants. Give her some happiness even as you take your fill of her, take her love and warmth, her heat and passion that belongs to only you, man.’

He kissed Buffy’s mouth tenderly, then thrust his manhood up into her, illiciting a loud gasp from them both.

“Oh, Will,” she moaned huskily as he began to pull out of her slowly, then push back into her.

“Oh, Will,” she moaned as she thrust her own hips up to meet his. “This is so…” She felt him grin against her mouth with his own as he pulled slowly out, then thrust back into her just as slowly.

“Is so what, my sweet,” he gasped as he pushed into her and nibbled her bottom lip.

“It’s so wonderful,” she sighed, wrapping her legs about his slim hips, aiding him in his downward thrusts with them.

“God, yes,” he rasped as he pulled out, half way then pushed, just a little harder this time, back into her. “It is wonderful, Buffy dear,” he whimpered, “but I’m afraid I won’t last much longer. You feel so good to me, Buffy and I want you to be happy, do you believe that, darling?”

She nodded against him, their foreheads were pressed together and they strained to hold onto the moment for as long as possible.

“You are everything to me Buffy,” he groaned as he strained to keep his control of his release, “more then anything in the world, I want you, want you to be happy.”

Buffy never felt anything like this before, it was so new, so raw and honest. She felt as if she were flying and Will looked like he felt it too. It gave Buffy such a strong sense of feminine power, such an overpowering strength, something she had never felt before.

“Harder,” Buffy heard herself beg William, “please, Will, harder,” she repeated huskily.

“Oh, Buffy,” he gasped again as he succumbed to her pleas and began to pummel her with his body, bringing her closer to release, or what she thought might be release anyway. The truth was, Buffy had never experienced that kind of release, ever, in her almost twenty years on earth.

William was kissing her, wildly on her mouth, nearly bruising her lips with his own, using his blunt teeth to ravish her. She didn’t care, not one bit. All she cared about, at this moment, was William and her, their union together and their mutual pleasure.

“Now,” he growled loudly as he continued his physical assault her her tiny body, with his manhood, his mouth and hands.

“Now,” she rasped. They orgasmed together, nearly roaring each other’s names as they reached their climaxes and professed their love for each other. Then, when it was over, for now, anyway, William collasped on top of her, spent and sated, as she was.

Later, Spike stood before the bedroom window and stared out at the moonlight that shone down through the glass pane and into the room. Buffy was asleep in the bed and every now and then, he glanced at her lovingly. He would be with her, at this very moment, in their shared, warm bed, if he had not needed a cigarette to smoke, just to finish off the worry he felt.

She had sated him, no question, worn him out and calmed his mind and body completely, but being a creature of habit that he was, he needed the smoke to finish his pacing. The truth was, Spike was in a quandry, one that he should have seen coming, but neglected to, mostly because he chose to ignore it’s inevitability.

Her little body called to him, begged him to join her in their bed, even though she was sound asleep, a contented smile on her face. His heart skipped a beat every time he looked at her, saw that sweet smile and realized it was their love making that had inspired it. The problem was, Spike knew it would near kill him to have to leave Buffy in less then 48 hours from now.

‘I’ll fucking die,’ he assured himself, ‘I’ll just die without her, especially now. Now that I’ve had her, in my arms, been inside her and shared our love together.’

After they had made love the first time, Spike had reluctantly gotten up from the bed and sought out the large pitcher of water that was placed on the dresser. He poured it’s contents into the huge wash bowl next to it, dipping the clean white cloths that had been put beside them. Buffy had lain, completely revealing her body and soul to him as he cleaned them both up, washing away the signs of their love.

When he had wiped her, lovingly, on her sex, she moaned again and clenched her thighs about the cloth and his hand. He had been so mesmerized by her reaction, that he could only ask her if it felt good. She nodded and pulled him down to her, then to his delighted surprise, Buffy nudged him on his back and began to fondle his cock with her tiny, warm hand until she brought it to hardness again.

Without missing a beat, she had raised her body up and then lowered it onto his shaft, straddling his hips with her legs and encouraging him to sit with his back to the bed’s head board. At the same time, she pleaded with him to kiss her mouth, neck and breasts, which he did, gladly.

Buffy proceeded to ride him, slowly, rotating her slim hips on his. When she begged him to place his hands on her own hips, to help her hasten her movements, he nearly lost it. It had not been long before they both orgasmed again, together and moaned the most erotic things to each other as they did.

Now, Spike was completely lost in Buffy, more so then ever, something that did not exactly surprise him, but scared him non the less.

‘I’ll never be able to leave her, for my Country, or my King,’ he repeated to himself, ‘she’s marked me. As I have her.’ He put the cigarette out in a little tray on the window table and stumbled back over to the bed.

Before he crawled back into the warm sheets with his love, he thought about the possibility of taking Buffy with him. When he left this damn Plantation with his troops and trudged off to fight this fucking War that he truly hated.

‘I could,’ he nodded, staring down at his angel, asleep in their bed, ‘I could take her with me. Who could stop me. She could be my mistress, my love, my concubine, my wife, eventually, anything she wants to be for me, just as long…’

Then reality set in for Spike as he realized the futility of such a plan, the risk involved. ‘How long could I keep my Superiors from trying to take her, for themselves?’ he told himself, angrily. ‘A week? Two or three days? They would be killing each other and me, over Buffy. With me dead, who would protect her?’

Spike shook his head, sadly and tried not to let the tears fall from his eyes as he watched the rise and fall of her chest in her repose. ‘I might die without her,’ he reasoned, ‘but she will surely die, physically, emotionally or both, if I selfishly drag her off with me.’

“Will?” Buffy murmered to her lover as she forced her tired eyelids open to seek him out. She saw him, standing right over her, still naked and lovely, watching her intently. “What is wrong,” she asked with concern as she propped herself up on her elbows, ignoring her naked breasts.

“Nothing, sweet,” he smiled at her tenderly, “just having a smoke, coming back to bed, right now.” He slipped under the covers and took her in his arms, spooning her to him, possessively.

“Buffy,” he said after a moment or two, “I love you.”

She nodded and whispered, “I love you, Will, I do.”

He snuggled her closer, “Buffy, I have to tell you something.” She tensed up in his arms, “go ahead,” she whispered anxiously.

“When this is over,” Will began as he kissed her face, she felt some wetness from his eyes on her cheeks, “when this bloody War is over,” he continued, “I’m coming back. To this place, to you. I don’t give a fuck if Riley Finn is here or not, I’m coming for you. I’m taking you away with me, far away where no one can come between us again. No one can stop me, Buffy,” he rasped, desperately clinging to her, “we belong together, you and I. You are mine and I am yours, nothing can change that. Do you understand me? I will come back for you and take you with me, for always.”

Buffy ran her hand down Will’s chiseled cheekbone, “I understand,” she whispered never breaking from his gaze, “I want you to come back for me.”


A/N: I am trying to update this story as much as possible. Thank you for reading this fiction. It means so much to me. Please review if you can, thanks. Luv, Spuf